8 Best Resorts To Stay In Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Saint-aygulf Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Located in La Rouviere, 19 mi from Cannes, Le Castelet features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a kids’ club at the property. You can play different sports at this resort. The area is popular for golfing and horse riding.Saint-Tropez is 11 mi from Village de vacances VTF Le Castelet, while Antibes is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 30 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Village Vacances Le Lion de Mer by Popinns
Village Club Le Lion de Mer by Popinns is located in Saint Raphaël, 2,300 feet from the beach and 1,650 feet from the town center. It has an outdoor, swimming pool and all guest rooms have a private bathroom.Village Club Le Lion de Mer by Popinns also has a games room where guests can enjoy billiards and table tennis. WiFi internet is available in the lounge and public areas.The resort’s restaurant serves regionally inspired traditional cuisine and a buffet breakfast. Guests of the Village Club Le Lion de Mer by Popinns can also enjoy a drink in the residence’s bar.
The staff at the hotel are exceptionally friendly, warm and welcoming…the staff do everything they can to make you feel comfortable, always with a smile and always happy to help you. A great team…!
Huge thankyou to Ludo, maé and stacy who were exceptionally friendly and made my stay perfect and to all the rest of the team behind the scenes…merci
- Location in centre of town, easy walking for restaurants, swimming pool looked nice but didn’t try it, compared to other hotels in the area this was one of the cheapest, as we were on a budget guess you get what you pay for !!
- No aircon. Fan did not work, very hot. Room not AS showed on pictures.
- Très bon accueil de la part de toute l’équipe. Idéalement situé. Proche centre ville. Quartier calme. Vue mer depuis la chambre. Parking apprécié. Petit déjeuner avec du choix du sucré au salé.
- Personnel charmant et souriant. Hôtel un peu désuet, mais c’est ce qui fait son charme. Pas de fioritures inutiles, juste ce qu’il faut. Superbe vue sur la mer.
- The staff at the hotel are exceptionally friendly, warm and welcoming…the staff do everything they can to make you feel comfortable, always with a smile and always happy to help you. A great team…!
Residence La Palmeraie
One of our top picks in Fréjus.Set in a 25-hectare park with 6 swimming pools, this residence is located just 3.1 mi from Fréjus Beach. A hot tub, 4 tennis courts and a skateboard park feature among the on-site facilities.A private entrance and a seating area feature in all accommodations. The cottages offer a furnished terrace and a private garden. The kitchenettes include a microwave and fridge-freezer.Traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant and a continental breakfast is prepared every morning at Residence La Palmeraie. You can enjoy a drink in the bar before going to a concert or cabaret show on site.Guests have free entrance to La Baume nightclub, and there is also a children’s club at this resort. Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas.Fréjus Train Station is 3.1 mi away and free parking is possible at this resort. Nice Airport is 36 mi away.
- The accommodation was quite good. Enough room and very well equipped.
Piscine, cadre, tous les terrains de sports !
Petite villa très joli, fonctionnel et très agréable terrasse avec du vis à vis.
- Emplacement du logement été parfait. Grande piscine avec toboggan. Il est très appréciable d’avoir une bouteille de rose et d’huile d’olive offerte a notre arrivée.
- Ho soggiornato in una casetta (bastidon) a due camere e quindi non posso valutare altre parti della struttura. Per quello che mi riguarda posso dire che nella casetta c’era tutto il necessario per la cucina, per le camere sono forniti copri materasso e cuscini igienici, piumoni ( lenzuola a pagamento) ed anche il necessario per la pulizia. Era inoltre fornita di climatizzatore sia per il caldo che per il fresco. La struttura ha diverse piscine, negozi, bar e ristorante per chi non volesse muoversi durante io soggiorno. Nelle vicinanze comunque ci sono centri commerciali. La struttura è vicino all’autostrada da dove si può partire per visitare alte città della Costa Azzurra e Provenza.
- Emplacement idéal, nombreuses activités pour les enfants
Residence les Lionceaux by Popinns
Residence les Lionceaux by Popinns in Saint-Raphaël has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden and a terrace. Guests can make use of a bar.The rooms in the resort are fitted with a coffee machine.Cannes is 28 mi from Residence les Lionceaux by Popinns. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 39 mi from the property.
- Pool at hotel complex was spotless, basic accomadation but clean and presentable parking next to property, quiet, ease of check in and out could not be simpler
- L’accueil tres agréable, la situation géographique aussi pres du centre ville et l’appartement propre fonctionnel
- L’accueil et le personnel,cependant je tiens à préciser que le directeur cest dédouané en accusant booking de mettre en place des photos non contractuel du bien que lui propose.
- De locatie is echt top loopafstand van het centrum en toch groen om je heen. De appartementen zijn verouderd maar alles werkt. Het is geen luxe appartement maar personeel is super vriendelijk en er wordt als je er prijs op stelt toch in het naseizoen wat georganiseerd. Wij gaan nooit terug naar hetzelfde maar hier zouden wij nogmaals naar toe kunnen gaan en dan hoop ik dat de appartementen een upgrade hebben gehad.
- La localisation, le calme, la réceptionniste Maé très agreable
Mobile home in the south of france
Mobile home in the south of france is located in Fréjus and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Among the various facilities are a garden and a bar. The property has a playground.All rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Mobile home in the south of france has a sun terrace. You can play ping pong at this 4-star resort.Cannes is 24 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 35 miles from Mobile home in the south of france.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Club Le Capet
One of our top picks in Sainte-Maxime.Located 1,950 feet from the beach and 2,650 feet from the city center, Hotel Club Le Capet offers a large, outdoor swimming pool, a library and you can play table tennis on site. There is a French restaurant and a bar as well.Composed of 2 main buildings, one with a elevator, the heated rooms at Hotel Club Le Capet have a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom with shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.A full board option with a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with wine is provided. After breakfast, guests can play volley ball or enjoy the pétanque facilities, here at their disposal. During July and August, evening entertainment is available and there is also a children’s club.The property is located 16 mi from Saint-Raphaël Train Station and 50 mi from Nice Airport. The local casino is 2,300 feet away
- Lunch and dinner service and the pool area. Location was good too. Staff was friendly.
- La cuisine est excellente à part le petit déjeuner qui pourrait être amélioré.
- Le personnel chaleureux et souriant. Les viennoiseries fraîches. La vue sur la piscine
- Accueil très sympathique. Des propositions de balades pittoresques et agréables avec un animateur très gentil et présent . Des animations qui permettent de se rencontrer.Restaurant avec un service souriant et efficace. Bonne qualité des repas. Piscine au top et terrasse pour les repas ombragée et spacieuse. Chambre simple mais grande et avec l’essentiel. Proximité du centre ville à pied . Et pas trop loin du pont d’Avignon !
- Das Frühstück war in Ordnung , sonstiges Essen auch, Bett i.o. , Douchtücher war Mangelware,
Les Domaines de Saint Endreol Golf & Spa Resort
This hotel is located between Provence and the Riviera. It offers 3-star accommodations, an outdoor pool, restaurant and spa. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.Les Domaines de Saint Endreol Golf & Spa Resort rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a telephone, flat-screen TV with cable channels and private bathroom. Each room has a balcony and kitchen area with stove and refrigerator.The Domaine’s restaurant has 1 restaurant with a large, panoramic terrace and a bar. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region, and the bar offers a variety of snacks and sandwiches.The spa is just steps from the 18-hole golf course. It has an indoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, Power Plate® and sauna, and provides a variety of relaxation and beauty treatments.Les Domaines de Saint Endreol Golf & Spa Resort is located 9.3 mi from Fréjus and 50 mi from the Nice Airport. It is accessible from Exit 36 of the A8 motorway.
- Nice location,good restaurant and great golf course
- Very quite and peaceful. Nice swimming-pool not too busy. No service of drinks and food at the pool is maybe an item the management can look into. Just a great “hotel” to get into relaxation mode. On the golf course that is very well maintained and a pleasure to play 18 holes. Recharge the bill to your room is convenient and the restaurant quality is good, not the best ever but above average. The view from the restaurant and clubhouse are stunning. We had a 3 night stay and we enjoyed it all.
- Lovely big comfy bed. Spacious room with a roomy bathroom and shower. Also had a bath which I like. Soft towels, towelling robe. Breakfast was nice with full continental range – very good fruit and yoghurt. Eggs and Bacon and lots of different varieties of bread and pastries. I travel a lot and this is one of the most comfortable hotels I have stayed in, in a stunning location. Top marks.
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. It was also located in a very calm environment. The bathroom was great, with a nice bathtub.
One thing which could be improved is that the TV was a bit small on the wall as it was far from the bed.
- The staff at the reception of the hotel was so nice!! The lady made us feel so welcome! Our trip was so relaxing!! The free spa entrance is great and the so was really nice and clean!! I will definitely go back!! And food at restaurant was really good!!
Les Appartements et Maisons des Domaines de Saint Endréol Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in La Motte.Set within the grounds of Saint Endréol Golf Course, Les Appartements et Maisons des Domaines de Saint Endréol Golf & Spa Resort offers a shared swimming pool and a 2000-m2 spa with indoor pool, sauna, hammam, hot tub and fitness center.Les Appartements et Maisons des Domaines de Saint Endréol Golf & Spa Resort provides elegant apartments and houses. Each accommodations has a balcony or a terrace, a large living room and private bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare homemade meals using the accommodations’s kitchen, equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, hotplates and coffee machine.The property has1 restaurant with a large panoramic terrace and a bar. The Saint Endreol serves traditional dishes from the region, and the clubhouse bar offers a range of snacks.Other facilities include 2 tennis courts, a 18-hole golf course and free WiFi access. Beauty treatments can also be arranged, upon prior reservation. Free private parking is possible on site and Fréjus is 9.3 mi from the property.
The accommodation was very spacious, with a small terrace and incredible peace and quiet. The kitchen was well equipped.
Overall, the environment was enormous, with enough privacy and security for the guests
The domain is very quiet, well-trimmed and secured.
The house was clean and comfortable (air conditioning in each bedroom) with a little garden.
The swimming pool was 50 meters away from the house (very convenient for the kids).
The golf course is nice and challenging. Discounts are applied for people staying in the domain.
The domain is also well positioned to discover the small villages around.
- Prachtig huis met uitzicht en ruime tuin, sfeervol ingericht. Fijn park fijn zwembad, super gf faciliteiten
Zeer ruim appartement van alle gemakken voorzien.
2 balkons dus altijd zon of schaduw plaats.
Konden gebruik maken van de SPA wat een plus was.
- allemaal verschillende huisjes/appartementen, dus een echte beoordeling is niet mogelijk. Ons appartement was prima met een prachtig uitzicht. Prima om een weekje tot rust te komen, uitstekend onderhouden park.
- The accommodation was very spacious, with a small terrace and incredible peace and quiet. The kitchen was well equipped.
Top Resorts In Saint-aygulf Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Saint-Aygulf Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!