8 Best Resorts To Stay In Old Orchard Beach Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Old Orchard Beach Maine is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Old Orchard Beach Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Old Orchard Beach Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Old Orchard Beach Maine. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Old Orchard Beach Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Old Orchard Beach Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Old Orchard Beach Maine:
Grand Beach Inn
One of our top picks in Old Orchard Beach.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Grand Beach Inn is located in Old Orchard Beach in the region of Maine, just 10 miles from Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Ogunquit is 23 miles from Grand Beach Inn, and Freeport is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Got into a bit of a dilemma with booking pushing the wrong button for rooms needed, but thankfully it got resolved. Otherwise great area to stay and clean.
- The beds were very comfortable. It was crowded but we never heard anyone. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others. Short flat walk to beach had a cute cafe with friendly staff. All in all wonderful weekend 🙂
- Across the road from a beautiful beach. Small cafe on site. Outdoor fire for guests.
- The room was very clean and roomy. We stayed in a corner Suite and it was very comfortable.
- The young man at the desk was very friendly and helpful. The ladies in the morning were very very nice. The location worked for us, although we wish we had known that the beach near by was not as dog friendly as we had hoped. Overall it was a delightful stay. I do think that there should be more hair dryers available for guests.
Waves Oceanfront Resort
Waves Oceanfront Resort is located in Old Orchard Beach, 12 miles from Portland and 21 miles from Ogunquit. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Freeport is 28 miles from Waves Oceanfront Resort, and Wells is 17 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Most of the room was updated. Loved the room layout (had some privacy, almost like a separate bedroom). Beautiful pool and right on the beach depending on what room you select and what building it’s in. One of the nicer places I’ve stayed in.
- The location was convenient and the charges were reasonable.
- liked the physical arrangement of the room. beds were split with bathroom in between, & both bed had its own tv. very cool ! everything was sparkly/squeaky clean, except for 2 chairs that were soiled & looked in need of recovering or replacement. i felt like i could “breathe” in this room, it was most comfy with everything in order and nice crispy sheets & fluffy pillows. walking distance to the main attractions down the street. great beach, pool and hot tub. awesome room for the price.
- Check in was easy and staff very engaging. Bed was extremely comfortable!!! Proximity to beach restaurants nightlife all within walking distance. Shopping, golf, interstate access were all an easy and quick dive. Location was excellent!
- Very close to the beach, about a 1-2 minute walk. Front desk staff is good.
Ocean Woods Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This Kennebunkport resort features free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms that have cable TV. Sandy Goose Rocks Beach is a 2 minute-drive awayTraditional décor is featured in each guest room at Ocean Woods Resort. Apartments have a living area along with a full kitchen.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in seasonal the outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub. Barbecue facilities are also available along with a business center that provides fax and photocopying services.A variety of dining options are within 2 miles of Ocean Woods Resort Kennebunkport. The Seashore Trolley Museum is 3 miles away and the Arundel Barn Playhouse is a 15-minute drive away.
- The king size bed and a comfortable room with a beautiful view of the backyard was a welcome site. The view from our breakfast table was very nice. It was relatively close to town and very close to the beach.
- First night was beautifully quiet. Very useful being able to have breakfast on site. The tree colours in the garden were fantastic too. The room was of a very good size.
- I said to my wife that it feels like staying in the home of a relative you really like. Pay attention to what others have said about the homemade scones. The whole package is clearly a labor of love.
- Very nice and well kept property. Lots of parking. You can stay by the pool until sunset, bikes are available, beach is at the most a mile away and is beautiful with white sand. They can lend you beach towels and chairs. There are sitting areas all around the property and a pond. Continental breakfast is also very nice, lots of choice….We were there in September and would go back.
- clean rooms, no smell, nice grounds, plenty parking, close to town, good price,
Ferry Beach Retreat and Conference Center
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Ferry Beach Retreat and Conference Center offers accommodations in Ferry Beach. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Portland is 15 miles from Ferry Beach Retreat, and Ogunquit is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 12 miles from Ferry Beach Retreat and Conference Center.
No reviews yet.
Hidden Pond Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kennebunkport, 3.7 miles from Mast Cove Galleries, Hidden Pond Resort boasts a spa centre and fitness centre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are offered. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Hidden Pond Resort features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available. Northlight Gallery is 4.3 miles from Hidden Pond Resort, while W Robert Paine Gallery is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 17.4 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Kennebunk, 24 miles from Portland, 84 Main features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Ogunquit is 10 miles from 84 Main, and Portsmouth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cape Arundel Inn and Resort
Featuring an on-site restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool, Cape Arundel Inn and Resort is located in Kennebunkport. The property features a Main House and a Clubhouse located 10 minutes’ walk away. Free WiFi access is available and yoga is offered seasonally.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each elegantly appointed guest room at the resort’s two buildings. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries. Nightly turndown service is available upon request. Private In-Room Dining is available for Rockbound Bungalows and Ocean Suites at an additional cost.A shared lounge and games room are available at Kennebunkport Cape Arundel Inn and Resort. Meeting facilities are provided. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including golfing. Golf cart rental is available and daily shuttle service is offered throughout the day. There are lawn games and movies at the Clubhouse.Ocean restaurant is located on-site and offers fine dining influenced by southern French and Mediterranean cuisine. Pool menu at the Clubhouse including a full bar is available seasonally from 11:30 to 19:00. Daily Wine & Cheese hour is offered seasonally as well as weekly wine tastings. Starting in May, mixology class is offered once a week. Daily happy hour is also available to guests.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Webhannet Golf Club is 12 minutes’ drive.
- It was very romantic like in Paradise and we were treated like royalty
- Breakfast exceptional! Homemade marmalade and blueberry pancakes. Perfect ocean view!
- Very nice place to stay. A bit overpriced (attitude is commensurate and rarely haughty) but the location and the restaurant are very good. Many staff really want to please but some need lesson in meeting customers with a more pleasant attitude. We stayed in the guest house, not in the original inn, and room was small and a bit dowdy.
- The grounds are spectacular! We stayed at the clubhouse which is not the same as the main house. The room we were in, needs some love. It is very outdated and in need of a remodel especially the bathroom. I think we got the “cheap” room. However, everything else is really amazing. You can’t find a better Inn at a better location in Kennebunkport. The views from the main inn are truly amazing! I appreciated how we could use bikes and go for a ride around town. I’d stay again, but would want a better room.
- Staff very friendly and helpful with local favorites. Shuttle service allowed us easy access into town and offered dinner and area beach ideas.
The 8th Maine Regiment Lodge and Museum
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This 1800’s style building features the Eighth Maine Regiment Memorial Building and uniquely decorated guest rooms with antique furnishings. The Fifth Maine Regiment Museum is 400 feet away.Simple rooms have views of the property, beach or ocean. Each room has free Wi-Fi access and shared bathroom facilities.Guests can relax in the library or on the terrace. Computer facilities are available in the business center. A gift store is onsite as well.Guests at the Eighth Maine Regiment Lodge can take a ferry to Peak Island. Portland Head Light – Cape Elizabeth is 2.8 miles from the ferry dock.
The OUTDOOR shower…(TWO inside as well)…Really humble accommodations…NOT for everyone….
MUST like SHARED facilities,,,and I do……meet various and interesting people in close quarters..
The site has beautiful ocean views.
Old fashion wrap around porches with rocking chairs. Lots of balconies.
Staff was ultra helpful
- Right on the beach, we could hear the surf and the outdoor shower had a fabulous view!
A very unusual place to stay, like stepping back in time. Easy walk from the ferry, beautiful views of the ocean, a living working museum. The lodge is clean and simplistic. The coffee was strong and you make the next pot yourself. The outside shower was an added surprise.
This isn’t for everyone, its like camping with a shared bathroom and communal kitchen if you choose to use it. But, my daughter and I loved it!
- If you like rustic places with lots of history, this place is for you.
- The OUTDOOR shower…(TWO inside as well)…Really humble accommodations…NOT for everyone….
Top Resorts In Old Orchard Beach Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Old Orchard Beach Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Old Orchard Beach Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Old Orchard Beach Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!