8 Best Resorts To Stay In Munds Park Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Munds Park Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Munds Park Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Munds Park Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Munds Park Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Munds Park Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Munds Park Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Munds Park Arizona:
Los Abrigados Resort and Spa By Diamond Resorts
Los Abrigados Resort, in downtown Sedona, Arizona, features a full-service spa that offers massages and facials. The resort has spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV, a microwave and a patio feature in rooms at Los Abrigados Resort and Spa. Select units have 2 TVs and a full kitchen with a dishwasher.Stakes & Sticks Bar and Grill is open for lunch and dinner, serving cocktails and playing horse races on big-screen TVs.Guests of Los Abrigados Resort can work out in the gym or use the tennis and basketball courts. The resort has 2 outdoor pools and provides additional relaxation in the hot tub or sauna.Red Rock State Park, which has hiking trails and picnic tables, is 7 miles from Los Abrigados. Sedona Airport is a 7-minute drive from the resort.
- Location was convenient. Property grounds were beautiful. Friendly staff. Many opportunities to stay entertained without even leaving the resort if you chose to.
- I liked the location. The exterior and grounds are very nice. I loved having a kitchenette and separate living room. Convenient laundry facilities.
- The pool and spa area was the best we’ve ever experienced. Salt water pool and spa was so relaxing.
- We had a beautiful, spacious room that served our group of four very wel.
- I liked the appearance of the lobby and the various facilities available. e.g. and extensive exercise room
One of our best sellers in Sedona! Junipine Resort is located in Sedona, 17 miles from Flagstaff and 21 miles from Cottonwood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is 13 miles from the property.
Bed was comfortable, loved the fireplaces, cabin bathroom set up was nice.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Quiet and peaceful.
- The fireplace in the bedroom was heavenly to listen to as we laid in bed. And the deck overlooking the forest view was lovely.
- This is a beautiful location outside of the hustle bustle of downtown Sedona. Lovely spacious condos with all that you’d need. We were there during the several inches of snow & as a flat lander it was a bit treacherous driving to & out of Junipine. However I would definitely stay here again as there were numerous hiking areas & parks close by.
- The entire place is set in a gorgeous area with a wonderful view from every angle. While it is a bit out of town the quiet and the “oneness” with nature really made up for the extra 5 minutes driving time. The condo was fabulous with everything you could want, including firewood for a delightful fire. Grill was close and the creek and hiking within steps of the condo.
- Had high expectations but this place exceeded them! Beautiful scenery all around. Skylights with retractable shades so you could have plenty of light and look at the stars, but darken the rooms to sleep. The cabins were massive — fully stocked kitchen and 2 bedrooms. Perfection!
- Bed was comfortable, loved the fireplaces, cabin bathroom set up was nice.
Poco Diablo Resort
In Sedona, Arizona, this resort features an outdoor heated pool, state-of-the-art gym and massages. A 9-hole golf course and 4 tennis courts are available at the resort.At Poco Diablo Resort, guest rooms are furnished with a refrigerator and coffee facilities. They provide flat-screen cable TVs and bathrobes.A full-service restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at the Resort Poco Diablo. Guests have the option of dining on the covered patio that offers views of the golf course. The 10th Hole Lounge provides 6 TVs and a large projection screen while serving cocktails.Poco Diablo Resort Sedona is close to hiking, biking, jeep and helicopter tours. ATV tours, horseback riding and swimming area also available.
- over all location was good. it was good location if your a golfer.
- Overall a great resort- beautiful scenery and clean, spacious room. The waitress at the restaurant made an effort to suggest menu alterations so everyone found something they liked.
- The rooms are clean. The location is perfect. The stuff were very helpful and friendly.
- Very cozy room . Lovely fireplace and tub .. bed was very comfortable .. property was very quiet
- The service was really nice. The property beautiful and the restaurant food really good.
Sedona Pines Resort
One of our top picks in Sedona.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Sedona Pines Resort is located in Sedona in the region of Arizona, just 27 miles from Flagstaff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is 23 miles away.
- It was fantastic. I loved that it is a few miles out of town, and therefore quiet and private; every single employee we encountered was friendly and professional. The small cabins were well-stocked and comfortable, free laundry room and huge hot tub pool were another plus.
- Sedona Pines was extremely clean and welcoming! Everything was perfect even the laundry was free to use and when you’ve been travelling for a while that’s a real bonus. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside which isn’t the resorts fault is phone service. Unfortunately we needed to be in contact with our business regularly and had trouble from the resort resulting in us having to drive closer to town for service.
- Grounds very well kept. Loved the fountains throughout the grounds.
- The unit is comfortable and well stocked and equipped. Good location
- I loved that it was just like a mini house. Everything included.
The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort By Diamond Resorts
Situated among the stunning red rock formations of Sedona, Arizona, this hotel has an on-site top-rated golf course along with spacious accommodations, moments from area attractions and activities.The Ridge on Sedona Golf Course provides guests with a variety of on-site amenities and facilities. With in-room full kitchens, outdoor barbecue facilities and a modern fitness center, every stay is sure to be enjoyable. Guests can also enjoy contemporary accommodations featuring private balconies or patios.The area surrounding The Ridge is filled with a variety of recreational activities. Guests can enjoy scenic hiking trails through Oak Creek Canyon or a hot-air balloon ride over the desert. A number of shopping centers and restaurants are also easily accessible from the hotel.
- The kitchen was well equipped with new utensils and pots; plenty of glassware. There was a large fridge and full sized oven. In room laundry was handy. Good sized rooms.
- The rooms were large, there is no cell service so the free wifi was really useful. The views were incredible and the prices were more than reasonable.
- Coffee in the lobby was very good and available for guests 24/7; I liked the location which wasn’t in the center of town but still near some good places to eat. For those staying in a studio, (which doesn’t come with a washer/dryer) there is a laundry room next to the lobby. That was awesome as we did some hiking on our vacation.
- We really like the location, south of the crowds of downtown Sedona. Property is well kept up.
- Well equipped room. Enough space for a studio. Quiet, Good fitness room, Would have liked to spend more time to golf and hike in the area,
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
Nestled among stunning red rock formations, a short distance from many recreational activities, this resort features an on-site golf course, a full-service spa and spacious rooms featuring unrivaled amenities.Guest accommodations at the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock offer everything needed for a relaxing stay, including gas fireplaces, private balconies or patios and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also appreciate soft goose-down comforters.While staying at the Sedona Hilton Resort at Bell Rock, guests can play on the top-rated 18-hole golf course or enjoy a fitness class or a tennis match at the on-site spa. The hotel also features a number of dining options, including Southwestern cuisine at The Grille.A variety of recreational activities, including hiking, horseback riding and biking are available only minutes from the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock. A number of charming shops, local restaurants and art galleries are also only minutes away.
Hotel is beautiful and modern
Comfortable room with gas fireplace, balcony.
Pool area was excellent
Myleys restaurant was good. Elite was excellent.
Staff by pool very friendly.
- Very clean property. Modern features but a nice kicked back feel at the bar outside.
- The hotel was great – the bed was super comfortable, the staff very friendly, pool area fantastic but the bonus is it was tailored to families with children and a seperate adult section. The breakfast was really good!
- Fantastic hiking advice with a dedicated desk, good, well equipped gym which could use a refurbishment.
- Hotel is beautiful and modern
Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Sedona.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa is located in Sedona, just 23 miles from Flagstaff. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 19 miles from Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa.
Uptown is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, shopping and relaxation.
- Dirty sheets in our room, lack of cleanliness around courtyard area and lack of choices on restaurant menu. Same horrible soup for 5 days!
- Every meal we had was outstanding. We enjoyed breakfast there every morning and dinner each evening except one. They provided free yoga every morning and free wine hour every evening. A plus for sure!
That the make our dog feel welcome
The location, facilities, restaurant, and happy hour are great
However the staff in every part of the resort are their best asset
- I like the modern boutique style. I liked the pillows, yoga, fire pits and heated pool/hot tub and drinks.
- The pool area is very nice. This hotel is located down a steep alleyway. The view from the rooms is not very good. The view from the pool is excellent. Most of the rooms have a view that’s diagonal and you can’t see the mountains. The rooms were clean. I think if I came back here I would stay somewhere with more open views of the surroundings. You really can’t see much unless you’re in the pool area
Red Agave Resort
This resort in Sedona is a 30-minute drive to Out of Africa Wildlife Park. The resort features an outdoor pool with 2 jacuzzis and courtyard area with a fire pit.The Red Agave Resort offers studio and 2-story apartments with views of Bell Rock. Both units feature a fully-equipped kitchen and small dining table. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are also provided.Guests at the Resort Red Agave had free access to the laundry facilities. Barbecue grills are available on the patio area.The Verde Canyon Railroad is just 30 minutes from the Agave Resort. Coconino National Forest is an hour’s drive from the hotel. Outdoor activities nearby include jeep tours, mountain biking and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Munds Park Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Munds Park Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Munds Park Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Munds Park Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!