8 Best Resorts To Stay In Marathon Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Marathon Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Marathon Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marathon Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marathon Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Marathon Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Marathon Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Marathon Florida:
Coconut Cay Resort
One of our top picks in Marathon.Located in Marathon in the region of Florida, 31 miles from Islamorada, Coconut Cay Resort features a barbecue and water sports facilities. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and canoeing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Duck Key is 10 miles from Coconut Cay Resort, and Big Pine Key is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- We had one of the brand brand new rooms it was perfect
Room was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed using the kayaks in the canal
right behind the motel.
- I loved how there was kayak rentals. My family and I were beginners in kayaking, and we went to the lake in the back to go for the first time! We had a blast. Also, the breakfast is pretty good, and the staff was somewhat helpful.
- They appeared to be new units. It smelled of fresh paint. No complaints.
- It was a friendly place should have coffee pots in rooms though
Indigo Reef Resort Villas by KeysCaribbean
Situated on 15 acres along the Gulf of Mexico, this Marathon, Florida property is surrounded by tropical gardens. It boasts spacious villas each with a private boat dock and gourmet kitchen.Each bi-level villa features a balcony and patio with panoramic ocean views. Also offered are private bedrooms and a large, open living area. They provide 2 full bathrooms and a washer/dryer.A 42-inch flat-screen TV, CD/DVD player and free Wi-Fi are included. Each Indigo Reef Villa is styled in pastel colors with tile floors and handmade furniture.The waterfront pool overlooks the ocean. Indigo Reef Resort Villas also has an on-site gym. In-room spa treatments can be arranged.Florida Keys Marathon Airport is 1 miles from this resort and Bahia Honda State Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the resort. The Dolphin Research Center is just 6.4 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tranquility Bay Resort
One of our best sellers in Marathon! Located in Marathon, 12 miles from Duck Key, Tranquility Bay Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Big Pine Key is 16 miles from Tranquility Bay Resort, and Little Torch Key is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- We were right on the beach, the large pool was wonderful.
Everything, especially the staff (Otis and Bethany) who were eager to solve an issue for me.
It made my stay even more enjoyable
- Beautiful property in a gorgeous setting. Very laid back!
- Very picturesque setting. Grounds were maintained meticulously.
- The cottage was very comfortable, quiet & clean with a great view.
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys
One of our top picks in Marathon.Offering an outdoor pool, a free hot breakfast at A.M. Kitchen Skillet, and free Wi-Fi access, Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys is in Marathon, Florida. Keys Fisheries Market and Marina is just under 1 miles from the resort.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all Hyatt Place rooms as well as a small refrigerator and coffee machine. The private bathroom features a hairdryer and bathrobes.A fitness center is on site, and fishing, diving, and snorkeling can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Water sports hires, a marina, and boat docking are available at the Marathon Florida Keys resort for a charge.The resort is near Fishermen’s Hospital, which is just over half a mile away. The Turtle Hospital is a short drive from the property. Key Colony Beach Golf is 6.8 miles away.
Personnel fast, nice and friendly
Nice restaurants near by
- They served a great breakfast. The check in girls were very friendly and helpful.I wish I had a day to enjoy the pool.
- They first put us in a handicapped room. I went down to front desk and asked if we could change and they gave us a corner view of ocean. Was very nice.
- Staff is very helpful , cleaning is good , we spent nice time
- The reason I gave a lesser rating on the coffee is that I’m from Seattle and the coffee was a bit weak for me. Otherwise our stay was great.
- Beds confortable
Blackfin Resort and Marina
This Marathon, Florida resort and marina features an outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and dive shop. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas. Sombrero Beach is a 5-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, microwave are included in each air-conditioned room at this Marathon Blackfin Resort and Marina. The private bathroom features a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer.Guests can go diving within a 10-minute walk of the Blackfin Resort and Marina. A laundromat and free parking are available for added convenience.The Hurricane is open for lunch and dinner every day with seasonal seafood. The restaurant also has a full-service bar and daily drink specials.The Crane Point Museums and Nature Center is a 12-minute walk away. The Dolphin Research Center and the Deep Blue Dive Center are within 4 miles of the property.
Bar staff nice! Very beautiful, so much to see! Sandy area with fireplaces ?!!
Food that we had was very good!
- Beds were comfy, room was clean. Good location, half way through the Keys! Staff were very friendly.
- Private beach was small but usable. Excellent spot for sunset pictures.
- Staff was super friendly and so accommodating! Even considering the massive damage caused by Hurricane Irma, the rooms and grounds were spotless. The locals were fantastic and gave us tips on fun affordable adventures. We experienced a relaxing and restful vacation and would definitely stay here again.
- close access to a bar and grille, laundry facilities, convenient location, friendly and helpful staff
- Bar staff nice! Very beautiful, so much to see! Sandy area with fireplaces ?!!
Captain Pip’s Marina & Hideaway
One of our best sellers in Marathon! This Marathon, Florida waterfront resort offers boat hires, an outdoor swimming pool, and free WiFi access. Sombrero Beach is 4 miles from the property.A flat-screen TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are provided in every room at this Marathon Captain Pip’s Marina and Hideaway. Extras include a toaster and coffee machine.Kayak, paddle board, and jet ski rentals are available on site at Captain Pip’s Marina and Hideaway. Guests can also go fishing, snorkeling, or parasailing as well.Porky’s Bayside Restaurant serves barbecue and fresh seafood for lunch and dinner. Live music and a water view enhance guests’ dining experiences.The Seven Mile Bridge is .9 miles from the Marina and Hideaway resort. Fisherman’s Hospital is a short drive away. The Marathon Airport is 4 miles from the property.
- The facility was very clean. They were very nice and the area was clean even tho they were damage by the latest hurricane. Pretty area. very Florida!
- The bed itself was comfy and the shower was nice. It was quaint.
- this was off the beaten path and had all of the amenities we needed. Very enjoyable stay and we would return.
- Beautiful “treetop” room, huge fridge, quiet A/C unit. Everything you needed to fix your own meals, utensils, plates, etc. Even a toaster! Next to Porky’s bar and restaurant (recommended).
- nothing. NOT A RESORT This is a MOTEL on a postage stamp sized property, junky surrondings, close to permanent residences that are junk filled flop shacks
Hawks Cay Resort
Hawks Cay Resort is located in Marathon, just 20 miles from Islamorada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Duck Key is 0.4 miles from Hawks Cay Resort, and Big Pine Key is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 55 miles from Hawks Cay Resort.
Duck Key is a great choice for travelers interested in seafood, snorkeling and fishing.
- I loved everything. The rooms were great. The place beautiful
- The choice of quieter children’s area to sit around the pool
The villa was in need of repair.the tiles were cracked in kitchen and bed room.The sofas were filthy.The sofa bed was almost broken.Every on ended in middle.very uncomfortable.There not enough sheets,pillows and blankets for 5-6 people.The AC was temperamental and so was fan in bedrooms upstairs.The pictures were completely deceiving.we paid $1400.00 for 2 days.
The tram ran infrequently and was always full.The drivers were unfriendly and inconsiderate.
- The resort is lovely but the accommodation lets it down.
- Beautiful location and magnificent surroundings. Incredible views of marine life. Good connection with other keys. Plenty of space and facilities for small kids and fair entertainment during the day and at night. Great restaurants never short of varied traditional and local seafood.
Village at Hawks Cay Villas by KeysCaribbean
Village at Hawks Cay Villas by KeysCaribbean is located in the Duck Key neighborhood in Marathon, 21 miles from Islamorada and 1,950 feet from Duck Key.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for fishing. Big Pine Key is 29 miles from Village at Hawk’s Cay Villas, and Little Torch Key is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
Duck Key is a great choice for travelers interested in seafood, snorkeling and fishing.
- Great location. Our villa (3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms had a pool, a large balcony and a an enclosed porch. Everything we needed was provided.
- Nice beds. Good kitchen. Good parking. Lots of space. Clean. Private. Felt safe.
- Resort overall is very nice, great acomodations and service
- The Villa was very spacious, clean, water view was amazing.
- Surprised that there was a pool off the back porch. Very large, spacious villa. The bedrooms were very comfy, with TV’s in every room. We felt very safe with the gated entrance / exit.
Top Resorts In Marathon Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Marathon Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Marathon Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Marathon Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!