8 Best Resorts To Stay In Mameyal North Puerto Rico – Top Hotel Reviews
Mameyal North Puerto Rico is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mameyal North Puerto Rico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mameyal North Puerto Rico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mameyal North Puerto Rico. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mameyal North Puerto Rico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mameyal North Puerto Rico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Mameyal North Puerto Rico:
Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino offers a fitness center and dining options on site as well as guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is just over 2 miles from Historic Old San Juan.Sheraton Puerto Rico Convention Center Hotel & Casino features a 4-story, outdoor deck with a spacious infinity swimming pool. Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s casino, which boasts over 400 slot machines and 16 table games. After an intense workout in the fitness center, guests can relax with a massage in the spa.The guest rooms at the Puerto Rico Convention Center Sheraton feature comfortable Sweet Sleeper Beds with pillow-top mattresses and goose-down comforters. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light as well as views of the city or San Juan Bay. After a busy day, guests can relax and watch the 40-inch flat-screen TV or listen to the iPod docking station.Guests at the Sheraton Convention Center & Casino Puerto Rico will enjoy a variety of dining options from the casual poolside bar and grille to the extensive room service menu. Choices Restaurant serves American and Puerto Rican dishes, and the District Lounge is a great place for a relaxing drink.
- The view of the pier and the old San Juan was beautiful……
- The bed was so comfortable. The pool area was excellent. I could have spent my whole time there.
- The friendly staff,restaurant s,location to cruise port
- The restaurant food was very good. The staff at the restaurants provided excellent service and overall everyone was helpful.
- The staff and how professional and friendly they were and answering all questions
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort is located in Dorado. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. San Juan is 10 miles from Embassy Suites Dorado, and Caguas is 23 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Courteous polite staff from the beginning to the end. The food was good, the grounds were kept clean. Kudos the complimentary session every night. That was a pleasant surprise!
- breakfast and drinks in the 2 hours free 🍹 great!!
- The complimentary breakfast buffet was great, the waiters at the restaurant offered excellent service as well aa the cooks in the ordering a la carte, the cleanliness in the rooms was also excellent and the room service. The daily managers reception from 5:30pm until 7:30pm was very good also. Overall it was an excellent place to celebrate the fourth of july with our family.
- Lobby service was perfect and the bartender is a cool dude. breakfast was great.
- Breakfast was free daily..staff was Excellent…hotel was Great..Ull recommend booking.com for othersbto enjoy how me and my new wife did.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, 30 miles from Fajardo, Caribe Hilton features a hot tub and fitness center. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play mini-golf at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Caguas is 16 miles from Caribe Hilton, and Dorado is 12 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The location was nice, walking distance to shopping and restaurants.
- I liked the fact that they took my number and I could just text them from my cell phone if I needed anything anywhere on the property.
- Large bright room with a comfy bed. Good sized bathroom which was cleaned to perfection each day. The lobby and bar area are nicely decorated – very airy. Other areas of the hotel could do with some work. Pool okay but packed (it was August so we can’t really complain). Beach a much nicer experience – more relaxed. We liked Fernando the iguana even if he did give us a bit of a fright the first time we saw him :). Staff very friendly and helpful when we wanted to leave our luggage on the last day before we got our flight. Good wifi signal. Good hairdryer, plus and iron and ironing board in room. We could have done with the few more coat hangers in the wardrobe.
- this was a very fine place to the stay…it has everything you need…pool, beach, quite areas , restaurants and music .I would highly recommend this place and I have…I am already planning a return trip…
- Staff was friendly and overly accomodating. Plenty of places to eat on site so you don’t need to go out for anything if you don’t want. Pool area was fantastic.
Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in San Juan, 30 miles from Fajardo, Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Caguas is 16 miles from Condado Lagoon Villas, and Dorado is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 6 miles from Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton.
- I liked that they had a private beach and the view of the city was great from where our room was.
- Excellent location, valet parking service was awesome
- The location on the ocean and just a 10 minute taxi ride from Old San Juan was perfect. The check-in was easy. The rooms were big, clean and well-appointed. Every staff member smiled and said hi as we walked by. Every staff member provided great recommendations, when asked, for restaurants, meals, destinations and excursions. The snorkeling right off the hotel beach was beautiful. The swimming pools were clean and perfect temperature. It was never too crowded, even when multiple conferences were in attendance. And the small touches like fruit water at check-in made this vacation over the top outstanding in every way.
- I liked the villas a lot!!! They have an amazing view!!!
- I enjoyed the location it made it easy to go exploring San Juan.
San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino offers accommodations in San Juan, just 29 miles from Fajardo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Caguas is 15 miles from San Juan Marriott Resort, and Dorado is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 4.3 miles from San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino.
- the room was a bit small considering the price, except that perfect hotel for families.
- The room was comfortable and the location was good.
- Nothing specific because everything is wonderful. I guess if I have to say one thing was better than all the rest it was the people. It seem like everyone that worked at the Marriott were as friendly as friendly could be. Great great staff
I hate popcorn ceilings. The decor in the room was dated. There was no convenient plug for charging the phone or the laptop. The view was not pleasant. The concierge sent me to a restaurant that had been closed. The pools are quite attractive-but will almost inevitably be over-crowded at some point. AT 8AM, one can swim comfortably.
The bathroom is basically what one might expect in a hotel of this category 30+ years ago and it badly needs renewal.
- Excellent location. Lots of bars and restaurants nearby. 10 minutes walk to la Placita
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
One of our top picks in San Juan.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. With an outdoor infinity pool overlooking Condado Beach, this 4-star resort features a 24-hour casino and several fine dining restaurants. The large guest rooms have private sea-view balconies.The brightly decorated rooms at La Concha Resort have floor-to-ceiling windows opening to the balcony. They have flat-screen TVs with channels such as HBO and ESPN. Other amenities include iPod docks and work desks.Guests can relax on a lounge bed at the deck surrounding the outdoor pool, or enjoy a drink from the poolside bar in the hot tub. The hotel also features a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Free bike rental is also available.For breakfast and dinner, guests can choose from a variety of on-site restaurants such as Perla or Komakai, offering poolside tapas and seafood. Guests can also choose to dine in the privacy of their own room. The breakfast included in the rate is only for 2 people.
- The bed was extremely comfy. The room was gorgeous. The water stations.
- Directly located at the beach. Several bar and restaurant options in walking distance.
- Beautiful grounds, great location on beach. The food was good at the pool bar. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Fabulous view from room. Beautiful beach and pools. Great food outside and in.
- The decor and amenities were nice and bedding was 100% luxury.
DoubleTree by Hilton San Juan
One of our best sellers in San Juan! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering state-of-the-art amenities, delicious on-site dining options and spacious accommodations, this San Juan hotel is only a short distance from area attractions, including casinos and beaches.Popular area attractions, including the Puerto Rico Museum of Arts, the Plaza Las Americas Shopping Center and historic Old San Juan are a short distance from the Doubletree San Juan. Guests will also find easy access to Munoz Marin International Airport. A shuttle service to the beach and beach club is available.Contemporary guest rooms are furnished with flat-screen TVs, MP3 compatible radios and high-speed internet access. Guests will also enjoy in-room microwaves, mini-refrigerators and the San Juan Doubletree’s signature Sweet Dreams beds.While staying at the recently renovated Doubletree in San Juan, guests can take advantage of modern fitness facilities as well as massage services and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel also features a variety of on-site dining options, including sushi, Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
- Free warm delicious chocolate chip cookies at check-in.
- Great staff and service with very clean and modern room. Restaurant is good and reasonable but the Starbucks is awesome!!!
- We stayed here last year and the people were very nice then and they remembered us from last year. Very comfortable and accommodating despite all that has happened in Puerto Rico the people are so nice. Especially Antionio one of the porters. LOVE this place and I love Puerto Rico. PLEASE HELP PUERTO RICO
- Everything. Very clean, smelt great and the room was amazing.
- Everything. They were very nice. Love the pool and jacuzzi. It was cozy . The hotel smell great
Manati World Point Inn
Located in Manati in the region of North Puerto Rico, 25 miles from San Juan, Manati World Point Inn features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Ponce is 31 miles from Manati World Point Inn, and Dorado is 15 miles from the property. Mercedita Airport is 30 miles away.
- Gladys was warm and kind and in spite of the post hurricane maria she tried to accommodate my needs. however lots of mosquitos and ants in the room. But I had lots of bug sprays also the TV never worked while I was there at all.
Nice and neat building. Beautiful pool area.
Size of the room was ok and tile floor was nice too. Nice surrounding. It was clean when I walk in.
Plenty of parking, at not charge.
Beautiful beaches very close.
- The place is clean and classy and at the far-end of a neighborhood on a large lot, which gives it somewhat of a country feel. It’s family run, and the people are nice.
- the place is close to everything of the beach and shops all the places are less than 20 minutes
- The place was 100° with no windows AC did not work it took them two hours to get there to get the AC running people party to 4 o’clock in the morning did not get any sleep and the mattress was disgusting Not would I never recommend anyone there or would I ever go there again
Top Resorts In Mameyal North Puerto Rico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mameyal North Puerto Rico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mameyal North Puerto Rico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mameyal North Puerto Rico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!