8 Best Resorts To Stay In Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro – Top Hotel Reviews
Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Loma De Amante Bocas Del Toro:
Dolphin bay cabanas
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Dolphin bay cabanas is located in Tiger Key in the region of Isla Cristobal, just 8 miles from Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, canoeing and hiking. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Dolphin bay cabanas, and Isla Colón is 12 miles away.
- What can I say about our stay at dolphins bay cabanas? Only that It was one of the most lovely times I’ve had in my adult travels. This place is magic. homemade dinners, family style and made all by the care taker and lovely Yanuka! The cabanas are gorgeous. We stayed at the green one with the glass living room. The island has beautiful paths with signs to grandfather trees and banana forests. And also an incredible lookout. We spent our days lying in hammocks and snorkeling , meditating, reading, watching he sunrise and playing with the dogs. we even took a kayak to a nearby pizza place only accessible by boat. So much adventure, so much fun!
- Beautiful cabanas and views. Extremely quiet. Staff was great.
-The host is amazing, very nice and kind person. She cooks excelent and we enjoyed every conversation and moment with her.
-Stuff is great, cleaning is good and the landscape is just waw.
-Quiet and peaceful place.
- Wonderfull place, quiet and peacefull. Perfect location if you want to relax. The staff is so friendly, it was so difficult to leave this little heaven on the earth. Do not hesitate to stay longer than 3 or 4 nights, you won’t regret it. Everything was great: delicious meals and wine, the cabanas, snorkeling, chilling… Amazing experience
- The landlady was amazing! a great host and cooked us an amazing pasta dinner, the place is beautiful and will never forget it! 🙂 thanks
Villa F&B is located in Bocas Town, just 10 miles from Buena Vista. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Popa Paradise Beach Resort
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Popa Paradise Beach Resort is located in Buena Vista. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Bocas Town is 12 miles from Popa Paradise Resort, and Isla Colón is 17 miles from the property.
- Very personable family like atmosphere and service. Setting was spectacular
Amazing location, big area with beautiful garden at the edge of jungle, paradise private beach and big but quiet swimming pool area. No more than 30 peaople during high season but even then You will find this place peacefull and really private. Chapagne and fire-works on new years evening were good extras from Vince and Rosie, our great hosts.
Some of the staff were nice and helpfull, some not.
Lovely place with very kind and nice staff.
Peacefull, close to nature. Ideal to relax.
The food is really delicious.
There is a friendly atmosphere between guests, owners and staff.
- The resort is fantastic, the beaches are great and private and the pool is great also. All is really included, From shakes by the pool to kayaks and movies for the room. The chefs are very good and open to make you what you like . The managers Daniele and Helena are soooo nice! All the staff is really nice and will make everything to make you happy.
Территория отеля и домики оформлены очень красиво.
Полный релакс и уединение.
Отдых на твердую 4.
Cosmic Crab Resort at Careening Cay
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set on Carenero Beach, Cosmic Crab Resort has a beautiful location surrounded by jungle. It has a restaurant, and bright accommodation with sea views.Each air-conditioned studio and bungalow has wooden furnishings and is set in the gardens or on stilts over the water. Free Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant.Guests can enjoy a range of Caribbean cuisine in the Careening Cays Cosmic Crab Cafe, which overlooks the sea. There is also a furnished seafront dock, where guests can relax with a drink. The property also offers refreshing cocktails and daily happy hour specials.The resort offers guests the use of its kayaks for an extra charge, and local activities include surfing, fishing and sailing. Guests will find beaches on the other side of the island or on neighbouring islands.
- Nice resort and excellent service. Breakfast is good.
Fist and for Most the owners treated us really well. They we awesome. There was a problem with our room and immediately agreed and went over board to accommodate us. We cannot thank them enough.
The staff were excellent. Friendly and helpful. You have both English and Spanish. The food is great. We had a greatly needed rest.
- The place was awesome. During New Years’ party we had the whole view of the fireworks in Isla Colon. Also the breakfast is delicious and complete. I definitely will recommend Cosmic Crab as a place to stay in Bocas.
Great location 1 dollar 1 min boat ride out from main town
- The owners are perfect. The cabin over the water has everything you need. Thanksgiving was special.
Located in Carenero, 0.8 miles from Bocas Town, Buccaneer Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Buena Vista is 13 miles from Buccaneer Resort, and Isla Colón is 5 miles away.
- Good location, easy to get to the different islands.
- Staff very friendly and accommodating. Location great. Room-size good.
- Minimal amenities. Perfect for wanting to be almost off the grid. All you really need is electricity and indoor plumbing. This is not your 5 star Ritz Carlton and thank God for that!!!
The staff is very nice and the location is good.
It is lovely to see the sun rising on the beach (if you wake up early!), but being so close to Bibi’s restaurant makes it very noisy.
The location is perfect. Visitors come to Carenero for the day from Bocas and then leave it for the night. If you like peace and quiet on your Caribbean island, Carenero is the one for you.
Bibi’s is FANTASTIC! Terrific food and the kindest employees. Wow. I wish Bibi’s was in my hometown.
Red Frog Beach Island Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Red Frog Beach Island Resort offers accommodations in Bastimentos, just 5 miles from Bocas Town. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Red Frog Beach Island Resort, and Isla Colón is 9 miles away.
- Located on a gorgeous island. The jungle villas were spacious and lovely with a million dollar view. The main restaurant is very good with friendly staff and in a stunning location. Menu is somewhat limited. Exploring the island on foot or with a golf cart is great fun. You’ll see plenty of sloths and some monkeys. We also found a good number of the red frogs. Beaches are pretty with big waves when we were there (December). Check out the hidden away Pollo beach. The whole experience is very much off the grid. There were not a lot of people. A beautiful place to relax.
I did love how remote it felt. You are in the jungle even though in the villa you feel as though you
could be in the suburbs in the U.S. The plants, animals (we saw sloths, little opossum animal, stunning birds and much more). Excursions to Bocos for dinner was lovely and we LOVED the zipline or I should say ziplines as there were several. Very professional crew with great equipment. Unless you are very adventurous be careful about the excursion of the cave there needs to be warnings about it that I must have missed. We loved it but tons of walking though mud and water up to neck in cave with bats. Others on our trip were not warned either and did not have right shoes, clothes and after getting all the way to the cave they could not go any further.
- The breakfast that comes included with the reservation (if you choose that option) is very limited and guests should be informed it is a “light” continental breakfast that only includes coffee, juice, cereal, a small amount of fruit and muffins. If you purchase breakfast from the menu there are several good choices and the food was delicious.
- Beautiful remote location to enjoy nature. Loved seeing the little red frogs. Very relaxing with great views and proximity to the beach and pool. The bungalow was very spacious and the kitchen was well-stocked with utensils/dishes/appliances. Great patio with large comfy chairs. Several nearby restaurants and bars on the beach offer great food and atmosphere.
- The view was unbeatable. The drinks were delicious and priced well.
Red Frog Bungalows
Located in Bastimentos, 4.2 miles from Bocas Town, Red Frog Bungalows features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Red Frog Bungalows, and Isla Colón is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Bastimentos.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Azul Paradise offers accommodations in Bastimentos. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bocas Town is 10 miles from Azul Paradise, and Buena Vista is 6 miles away.
when our flight got cancelled the staff helped us by recommending and booking alternative transport for us to get to Costa Rica the next day
restaurant staff were very friendly
free boat trip on the first day to see sloths
the hammock on the water bungalow was really nice
there’s a really nice yoga/exercise studio which looks out onto the beach
- The view from room is incredible from every angle. I’ve never experienced anything like it!!! Tony and Jesus were sooo helpful with getting us all settled in and setting up excursions 🙂
- The staff were extremely polite and friendly. Very hospitable! The Azul Paradise Resort is a hidden gem.
- Exceptional location ; by far the nicest area in Bocas. We particularly enjoyed the kayak et snorkel tour around the hotel.
- The staff and owners of the property are amazing, very attentive and really want to make sure you are enjoying yourself. It is truly paradise there! The bungalows are wonderful.
- when our flight got cancelled the staff helped us by recommending and booking alternative transport for us to get to Costa Rica the next day
Top Resorts In Loma De Amante Bocas Del Toro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Loma de Amante Bocas del Toro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!