8 Best Resorts To Stay In Gallinero Guerrero – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallinero Guerrero is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Gallinero Guerrero. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallinero Guerrero. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallinero Guerrero. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Gallinero Guerrero right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Gallinero Guerrero with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Gallinero Guerrero:
Resort Mundo Imperial
One of our top picks in Acapulco.Located in Acapulco in the region of Guerrero, 16 miles from Pie de la Cuesta, Resort Mundo Imperial features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is General Juan N Alvarez Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Very clean room and common areas
Good food options
Good service and staff well prepared
- Close to the shopping center with some good restaurant options.
- Everything…is a super cool place with a lot of hospitality
- The staff was typically good and nice. Otherwise, there are not many positive comments outside the nice construction.
- Clean,friendly staff and excellent food,service and good atmosphere
- Very clean room and common areas
Canadian Resort Acapulco Diamante
Located in Acapulco in the region of Guerrero, 18 miles from Pie de la Cuesta, Canadian Resort Acapulco Diamante features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is General Juan N Alvarez Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The services where excellent. the Food was fantastic access to the beach beautiful. maintenance housekeeping =very attentive location perfect
- Kitchen in room is practical to cook your own meals. Restaurant is empty because of this.
- Su ubicación respecto al mar, te permite una vista maravillosa desde el hotel
- las habitaciones pequeñas, la alberca bien con musica, lo excelente estas en la playa y es muy tranquila
Las habitaciones son amplias, cómodas, el personal es muy atento.
Las instalaciones de alberca y playa son excelentes.
El agua de la alberca esta calientita muy rica.
No se escucha ruido entre habitaciones.
La playa está muy bajita para estar con niños.
Para llegar al lugar puede tomar uno combis o taxi colectivo y sale más económico si no llevas carro.
Me gustó que te dan una tarjetita para todo lo que uno consume dentro del lugar y al final te hacen tu total.
Ocean Breeze Acapulco
Featuring a full-service spa, access to a variety of activities including golf, and several on-site dining options, this hotel is located only steps from the beach in beautiful Acapulco, Mexico.The Ocean Breeze Hotel Acapulco by Sea Garden features an outdoor pool, as well as a lazy river flowing throughout the property. Adults can spend the day snorkeling or touring the fisherman’s bay at nearby Puerto Marques, and the kids can take part in supervised recreational activities and handcrafts.Guests can take a break and enjoy casual Italian breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Restaurante Il Forno de Gio, which serves delicious wood-fire brick oven pizzas and delicious pastas.The property is just 4 miles from Acapulco International Airport and 11 miles from Acapulco Bay.
- La amabilidad y labor d todos los q forman parte del hotel
- Las albercas estan estan muy bien tanto en el hotel como en la playa!
- El hotel muy bien, el personal en general excelente la atención.
El personal muy amable, uno de los dias perdi mi celular y quiero agradecer a Gerardo Rivera, del personal de seguridad que me ayudo a encontrarlo! Muchisimas gracias!
La habitacion que me asignaron era para 6 personas, asi que tenia espacio de sobra, muy limpio, cama comoda, tenia un sofa grande, y un lugar para comer ademas tenia utensilios de cocina por si uno quiere cocinar o comer ahi ,impecable todo. Apesar de no tener playa, la alberca es muy linda, ademas te dan la oportunidad de conocer los otros hoteles del “Grupo Vidanta”, ademas de usar los servicios de ellos mismo, pasa una gratuita van cada unos minutos.
El restaurante que esta al lado, buenas pastas!
- Las instalaciones, la ubicación y sobre todo el trato amable de los empleados.
Pierre Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante Acapulco.
One of our top picks in Acapulco.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Pierre Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante Acapulco. Is located in Acapulco in the region of Guerrero, just 12 miles from Pie de la Cuesta. The resort has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Juan N Alvarez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- I liked the service in the hotel, the food quality in the Restaurante’s very good.
- Nothing. My entire experience was stressful and lackluster.
- Good breakfast buffet….lovely pools…..friendly staff
- Upon check-in and check out the staff was amazing! Also there was an earthquake when we were there and the staff was very professional and kind during the evacuation process. The breakfast was great with a wide variety and variations everyday. The smoothie bar rocked my world. All hotel staff were friendly. All the pools were clean and the access to the beach easy. The resort was clean and well maintained. The rooms were nice and clean. The free shuttle to Princess Mundo is convenient. The beach was vast and good for swimming.
- From awakening in the morning to falling asleep at night, we were totally pleased and content. Loved the breakfast buffet.
Camino Real Acapulco Diamante
One of our top picks in Acapulco.This Acapulco mountain-side resort overlooks Puerto Marques Bay. It offers beach access, 3 outdoor pools with sea views, a full service spa and rooms with private balconies.Camino Real Acapulco Diamante rooms include a minibar, satellite TV and private bathroom. Also furnished in the rooms are marble floors and a ceiling fan. The resort offers bay views and room service.The Camino Real features two main restaurants the La Huerta, which serves international cuisine and the La Vela, which serves seafood. Snacks are available in the resort lobby and lunch is served at the pool-side bar.The Acapulco Diamante Camino Real has a taxi service and a gift shop. The resort also has several terraces, which provide views of the Puerto Marques Bay.
- They charge me in my debit card for an extra 3 night and still waiting for my pay back
- That there is no time restriction at the pool. Quiet surroundings.
- The location of the hotel is very good, however very inconvenient for strollers (many many many steps)
- Location, friendly staff, breakfasts, private beach, good hotel for relaxing
- Amazing sea, very friendly staff, nice pools and really peacefull at the time we visited, in november. Rooms were big. Own beach was really small but easy to swim even for children.
Las Brisas Acapulco
One of our top picks in Acapulco.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Las Brisas Acapulco offers accommodations in Acapulco, just 9 miles from Pie de la Cuesta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.General Juan N Alvarez Airport is 9 miles away.
- Our own swimming pool, and the views were beyond expectations
- The breakfast idea is brilliant. The privacy for breakfast as well. But the breakfast itself is quite poor. Not matching the standard expected for such a venue. Would rather call it breakfast coffee.
Buffet breakfast (at extra cost) was reasonable. Live music was a nice touch.
Quaint idea with individual pool houses.
Beach club is another interesting concept.
Good Facilities and spectacular view!
Good Quality of Buffet Breakfast and good value for money – Except you have to wait between 35 to 45 minutes to get a table every morning.
- The view from the bungalow is amazing. A plus is the private pool.
Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco
One of our top picks in Acapulco.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco is located in the Costera Acapulco neighborhood in Acapulco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is General Juan N Alvarez Airport, 10 miles from Fiesta Villas Americana.
Costera Acapulco is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, beach walks and beaches.
- Nice view of the ocean, nice rooms, nice staff, comfy pillows
- There service at the pool and beach were beyond expectation and very good. They help you to find a spot or will make you a spot! The staff are very warm.
Location, friendly staff, swimming pool, free wi-fi everywhere.
Many thanks to Diana, who was very friendly.
- beautiful view from the balcony (my room was on the 10th floor), big room, wifi worked great, excelllent pools with a superb view of the bay, direct access to the beach, good pizza at the pool
- pefect location, nice staff, perfect view from the balcony, comfortable beds, good food, nice pool!
Calinda Beach Acapulco
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of the ‘Golden Zone’, the Calinda Beach Hotel is located in one of the finest areas of Acapulco. The famous rounded tower of the Calinda Beach is a landmark building in Acapulco Bay.All of the hotel’s guestrooms are airy and spacious and offer the guest full amenities. The rooms offer panoramic views over the harbor, bay, city or mountains.The Calinda Beach Hotel has a number of swimming pools including a children’s pool and also boasts direct access to the stunning sandy beach.The hotel is within walking distance of the Convention Center, shopping malls, restaurants and the bustling night life that Acapulco has to offer.
Costera Acapulco is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, beach walks and beaches.
- So close to the beach and the view from the room was awesome
- The view from the ocean view room was awesome. The staff is really very helpful and will try anything to help your request. Just go and ask. The food was excellent and inexpensive.
- The hotel was refergitor&cafe maker but off.must charge and pay mony.one night prise very cheeprt than prise booking .
- I like the pool, the views, rooms were nice and clean.
- Nice and clean room. Central position on the beach.
Top Resorts In Gallinero Guerrero Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Gallinero Guerrero to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Gallinero Guerrero but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Gallinero Guerrero. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!