8 Best Resorts To Stay In Dorp Soto – Top Hotel Reviews
Dorp Soto is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Dorp Soto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dorp Soto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dorp Soto. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Dorp Soto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Dorp Soto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Dorp Soto:
Lagoon Ocean Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Lagoon Ocean Resort offers accommodations in Lagun. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. Willemstad is 21 miles from Lagoon Ocean Resort, and Blue Bay is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 17 miles from the property.
It was a spacious appartement. The pool was clean and fresh and the beds with the pool and by the sea ware great. The sunset from here was beautiful.
The restaurant (we had breakfast and dinner) was much better than we expected. The theme night with buffet was great and the food was simple but tasty.
The parking by the appartement was fine and helpful as was the grocery-service.
Peter and his staff were very nice and helpful.
Quiet,laid back atmosphere. Felt very safe. Nice little pool. 3 mins walk to cool beach. 2 local restaurants next door, so you could have a few drinks with dinner and not have to drive home.
Property manager is a Dutch family who are really warm and friendly.
This complex has a nice little pool. Their are pool view units and ocean view units. If you can, go for the ocean view…. amazing!
Price wise I felt like I got a good deal. I will stay here again.
- The location is the number one positive in this resort. It is perfectly located next to Lagun beach our absolute favourite in Curacao. We got to see amazing wildlife both in an out of the ocean, my husband was particularly taken by the ease at which we could see sea turtle near the shore. The resort itself was very comfortable and relaxing, the pool is really nice and the surrounding areas well kept. Our room was exactly as advertised, 2 single beds stuck together, no problem there as they were very comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped and we got to cook many meals there. My only regret is not getting a roofed balcony as it sometimes rained and we would have liked to spend more time out there (we got the studio apartment).
- Dive shop right at the property. Overlooks wonderful beach and lagoon for snorkeling and shore diving. Ideal efficiency apartment for family stays with some resort amenities. West end of the island is more laid back but restaurants and small grocers easily found. National parks and attractions an easy drive.
- The space and accessibilities in the appartment is amazing. The surrounding is awesome with a great restaurant and beach.
- It was a spacious appartement. The pool was clean and fresh and the beds with the pool and by the sea ware great. The sunset from here was beautiful.
Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club – All Inclusive
Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club – All Inclusive is located in Sabana Westpunt, 24 miles from Willemstad and 20 miles from Blue Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Huge comfortable suite, bedroom with kingsize bed and plenty of storage, large separate lounge with kitchenette, seaview balcony with two full-length sunbeds. Fabulous location, close to beach on an unspoilt part of the island. Great sunset views, you have a real chance of catching the green flash here and then wandering back to the bar for a beer! Snorkel amongst the turtles on Playa Grandi, 15 minutes walk away.
Kindness of the personal
Confort of the room (huge Terrace)
View from the restaurant and the bar
The personal, they are very friendly, and veru assistant.
Always ready to help with a smile on their faces.
- The best thing we experienced in the hotel was the staff accepting that we didn’t want to stay there upon arrival !
Location is superb, immerse in wonderful garden, high on playa kalki
Room with see view have nice garden, are spacious
Staff is friendly
Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort
Featuring an on-site restaurant and a private beach area, Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort is located in Willibrordus, just 20 minutes’ drive from Curacao International Airport. Free WiFi is available.A patio and a flat-screen TV are featured in each unit at the property. Guests are also provided with a kitchenette and a view of the sea. The en suite bathroom includes a shower.Diving and snorkeling can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. A sun terrace and a garden provide places to relax.Christoffelpark is 11.7 miles from the Oasis Coral Estate. Willemstad city centre is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- I spent two nights at the resort and the place is beautiful. The view from my room was very nice and I enjoyed relaxing at the beach. The Karakter restaurant serves very good food. At night, I enjoy having ice cream or a drink at the Coral Terrace.
- Best Spa / restaurant/ dive shop/ brand new unit/ close to the beach and pool. Amazing views from the restaurants and pool.
- Great location! Great services! Nice infinity swimmingpool! Excellent pastry shop!
- The location, the room, cleanliness, restaurants, views, beach ( its rich in fauna), service, security, privacy.
- Really clean, quiet, lux, fantastic view’s , good retaurants ja lovely room. I loved pool and the beach.
Holiday Beach Resort and Casino
One of our top picks in Willemstad.Located in Willemstad, 3.1 miles from Blue Bay, Holiday Beach Resort and Casino features a fitness center and a private beach area. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel and the friendly staff. They were always ready to help out with anything at anytime
- For the price was it oke. We enjoy our stay in this hotel.
- Front desk staff was really nice, one of the cheaper places to stay
- Breakfast was more than awesome; the beach; lots of tv channels; central location; nice views
- The pool was nice. The view was beautiful. The cruise ships were docked next door.
Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Willemstad.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club – Adults Only offers accommodations in Willemstad, just 1.6 miles from Blue Bay. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 4.3 miles from Floris Suite Hotel.
Very big room with living room, kitchen ( good to make breakfast beach use the breakfast of the hotel is poor and very expensive) and terrace.
Excellent situation on the island, but you need a car if you want visit the north beaches or if you want to eat out of the hotel…
Very nice spa with sauna and jacuzzi
– Mostly male (Gay) Staff was very friendly and helpful
– Nice Spa and Sauna
– Comfortable beds
– Spacious rooms
– Our room was booked and we received an upgrade free of charge
– LGBTQ Friendly
- With just over 70 suites, the Floris is extremely friendly and personable. It is quiet and super relaxing. The fact that is adults only is one of the main reasosn we booked here and we were deligthed we did. The bed is super comfy! We had a room on the reception level and that made a huge difference to our holiday experience. The first night we had a very dated room on the floor below reception level as our room was not yet ready – it was much smaller and the terrace a haven for mosquitoes, so much so that it was impossible to sit outside. Apart from the bathroom, the suite of our room on the reception level was large and spacious. Also, although mosquitoes were still a (to be expected) problem, they were less troublesome on this level. Certainly well worth asking for a room on the highest level possible when booking in my opinion.
- The staff is friendly. Convenient to have a restaurant on site. And really convenient to have Moomba and pirates bay in walking distance.
- Wonderful Garden, Cats, very quiet Hotel. Bar has opende from 10am to 11.pm, Jean is wonderful. Restaurant little bit more expansive, but very good meal for Lunch and Dinner. Stuff is very friendly
- Very big room with living room, kitchen ( good to make breakfast beach use the breakfast of the hotel is poor and very expensive) and terrace.
Blue Bay Golf & Beach Resort
The Blue Bay Curacao Golf & Beach Resort is located on what used to be a Plantation which is now a beautiful 18-hole Golf Course and its own private beach.The Resort offers 4 different types of accommodations spread out through the Resort and divided in to 4 sections. Each section has its own fresh water pool area with beach chairs. Even though the different accommodations vary from distance to the beach, style or interior, they all feature fully equipped kitchens,1-3 bedrooms with air-conditioning, a Livingroom, cable TV and a private porch with -beautiful views over the Resort.On Blue Bay Beach, you can find 2 restaurants and a beach bar for your perfect breakfast that delicious bite or a Caribbean cocktail at sunset. The crystal clear water invites you for a swim or offshore dive at our onsite Padi 5 dive school. You can leave your kids at the kid’s club while enjoying your relaxing massage.Front desk and the Golf Pro shop are both located at the newly renovated Plantation House where you can book your tee time, receive your room key, ordering your drink while enjoying a wonderful view. All Resort guests receive free unlimited golf.
- It was only 5 minutes from the supermarket, 10 minutes from the airport and 10-15 minutes from Otrobanda/Punda. The beach was within walking distance and I also had a pool a few floors down from my apartment. The staff was also very friendly and even arranged for my rental car.
- Spacious rooms, good beach, accommodating staff, relax feel
- Nice beach (but definitely not the best on the island). Nice beach bar. Friendly staff.
The place in general is very nice, the private beach is wonderful, the water is crystal clear and it was full of lovely fishes.
The entiry facility makes you feel safety, and the staff was very correct and friendly (although they may not have enough decision power).
- We stayed in the Oceans condo units and loved the gorgeous ocean and beach views and the proximity to the dive shop which is just a stone’s throw away. We loved the tile floors – very practical for when we walk in with wet feet. The air conditioning worked great. The balcony area is spacious and well furnished and provides nice shade. The staff at the Sunset Grill were very friendly and helpful – we particularly enjoyed the variety and heartiness of the salad bar. We scuba dived for two weeks and loved the reef at Blue Bay the most of all of the many reefs across the island that we dove. We came last year and loved the diving here so much that we returned again this year. The dive shop staff are great – every single one of them!!! The dive locker and set up area is excellent. Diving is so easy at Blue Bay – I love the sandy beach and the easy entry and exits. We appreciate the Blue Bay facility security and the good lighting in the parking lots.
Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Willemstad, just 3.7 miles from Blue Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Nice rooms en clean.
- Just a couple highlightlights. Close proximity to the town. And the beach/pool area was fantastic. We truly loved everything from service to the food and accommodations. No complaints.
- Had plenty to keep everyone occupied. I would stay here again.
- Bed comfy, clean, Starbucks on our floor (the 2nd floor) 🙂
- The beds are very comfortable. The pool is awesome. The location is perfect. To rent a car however is ideal to go to the beaches.
- The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Kunuku Aqua Resort
Kunuku Aqua Resort is a 10 minute drive from Curaçao’s Hato Airport and 3 miles from the best beaches. It offers a large outdoor pool with a slide, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Spacious apartments have a living room with a sofa bed. There are 2 bathrooms with a shower. The well-equipped kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The complex has a bar and a restaurant. There is also a small shop. You will find restaurants, shops and a diving school 6 miles from the resort.Car rental is available and you can request an airport shuttle service for an additional charge. Children’s entertainment and babysitting services are available in high season.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Dorp Soto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Dorp Soto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Dorp Soto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Dorp Soto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!