8 Best Resorts To Stay In Blue Mountains Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Blue Mountains Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Blue Mountains Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blue Mountains Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blue Mountains Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Blue Mountains Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Blue Mountains Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Blue Mountains Ontario:
Blue Mountain Resort
Blue Mountain Resort is located in Blue Mountains, 5 miles from Collingwood and 27 miles from Midland. The resort has an outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Ski equipment is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. The resort also provides bike rental.
The beds were great
The pool and hot tub was good
Transportation of bus shuttle really helped
- Clean room, good selection of restaurants and activities.
- Good for Large family, large rooms, quit and near the village. Excellent shuttle to village.
- Proximity to hills, free parking and shuttles, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable were all pluses. We had a double room and there was plenty of space to move around, store our gear, and hang out.
- We loved the atmosphere of the town, the location and amenities of our hotel. Everything was awesome during our trip, exceeded our expectations.
- The beds were great
Lodges at Blue Mountain
One of our top picks in Blue Mountains.This Collingwood resort is located just 800 feet from the Blue Mountain ski hill. Hiking and mountain biking trails are on site. A full kitchen is provided in each apartment.Lounges in all the apartments at the Lodges at Blue Mountain feature a flat-screen TV. A dining area is also included in each air-conditioned unit. Select units feature a private terrace with mountain views, and other have ski-in and ski-out access.A non-smoking environment is provided for added comfort.Craigleith Provincial Park is less than a 10-minute drive away. The Cranberry Resort Golf Course is less than 2 miles from the Lodges at Blue Mountain.
- Great location, friendly staff, great unit had everything that you would need. Was quite, clean
- When the pull out sofa is more comfortable than the actual bed something is Wrong this does not mean the pull out couch was comfy either. Both are in need of a serious upgrade!
- Pets were aloud. Location is ok, but not my idea of a ski in ski out.
- The unit location had easy access to the slopes and to a covered parking lot.
- Linens/towels were given only when asked. How can a rental facility work without the essentials including wifi and basic hotel stuff?
Mountain Springs Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski-to-door access, Mountain Springs Resort is located in Blue Mountains in the region of Ontario. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Collingwood is 5 miles from Mountain Springs Resort, and Midland is 27 miles from the property.
Short Distance from bluemountain.
Clean and comforto.
- The location and general facilities met our expectations. When we arrived our first unit was not what we had booked since we needed two bedrooms. The staff quickly assigned another unit which was in better condition than the first as well.
- The sleeping arrangement were good. Beds very comfortable. Very close to ski hill. That was a bounces. Would ask for the same room, next year.
Great location for ski access to the North chair. Much better value than staying in Blue Mountain village.
Excellent on call shuttle bus service if you want to ski at the Orchard which is at the other end of the resort, but don’t want to ski all the way over (or back at the end of the day!)
Apartment was clean and comfortable.
Excellent sized apartments for 4 people with separate bedroom as well as huge loft upstairs.
Staff at reception were very kind, welcoming and helpful.
Check in was online for this particular apartment, so we could go straight to apartments , which was great for us as we were arriving late.
- Super close to the mountains and has the option to ski in and ski out. Also there is a 24 hour shuttle service which is very handy! The place was very cute and cozy, just a bit squishy for 6 people. Also, very nice to have Apple TV and cable.
- Short Distance from bluemountain.
Embarc – Blue Mountain
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Embarc – Blue Mountain is located in Blue Mountains in the region of Ontario, just 31 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Collingwood is 4.4 miles from Embarc – Blue Mountain, and Midland is 27 miles away.
- I liked the giant bathtub and the kitchen amenities.
- The view from the room was gorgeous, the room was fully equipped with anything one might need, the bath was huge and the separate shower area was very nice. The facility was clean and comfortable. There was a little fire place, the whole experience was warm and inviting 🙂
- Love the fireplace in the room and huge bathtub! The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast buffet was great. The lobby was very nicely decorated and it felt like being home. Love the huge fireplace and the comfortable couches.
- I liked fireplace in our room, comfy bed, well organized & very big washroom with plenty of towels. Unfortunately, we booked only one night (everything was sold out…), so our stay was short, but memorable!
- Hot tub was awesome and shuttle bus to the village was a bonus.Room was spacious and clean and bath was very good. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
One of our best sellers in Blue Mountains! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Ski Blue is located in Blue Mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. Collingwood is 5 miles from Ski Blue, and Midland is 27 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean and comfy, perfect size for 2 night for 4 guests, close enough walk to the village, no noisy neighbours, hot tub was nice
- I liked that Ski Blue sent emails directly to me regarding the entry, timing, codes and about the shuttle. Once we realized we were dealing with a third party not the resort it was easier to just stick to the emailed info.
- I like the completeness of the kitchen, no need to bring cooking stuff.
- Noise coming from the unit above and no hot water on the morning of departure.
- Easy to check in, beautiful & clean place, close to the hill as well. Would definitely come back and stay here.
Living Water Resort
One of our top picks in Collingwood.Located in Collingwood, 28 miles from Barrie, Living Water Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Blue Mountains is 7 miles from Living Water Resort, and Midland is 24 miles away.
- The pool area, outdoor hot tub and slide were very fun for the kids.
duvet was super warm. The staff was really friendly even the ones we met in the elevator chatted with us.
Pool was a perfect temp. Most pools feel too cold for my liking but I was able to jump right in and it was comfortable.
- Everything was very comfortable; extremely well supplied kitchen, amazing spa experience. Did not go to the restaurants but heard they were good.
Everything was clean but nothing excelled.
Stuff was great
- Comfy bed. Huge 1bedroom suite. Nice kitchen. Super
Cranberry Golf Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Cranberry Golf Resort is located in Collingwood, just 28 miles from Barrie. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Blue Mountains is 7 miles from Cranberry Golf Resort, and Midland is 24 miles from the property.
- THe room was perfect for our family but we booked a king bed and only received a queen and the hot tub was closed way to long for cleaning because of contamination. We never got in it the second day or third morning.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful at check in and check out.
— Room cleanness
— Apartment size
— Interior furniture
- Originally requested a room with a door or window that opens…I need fresh air, dislike confinement. We did not receive one. I went back to check in she moved us to a room on the first floor with sliding doors….perfect. We’d book again for more ski races and probably the same room.
It was nice to have 2 comfy chairs and a small table in the room
Have a nice pool and a large hot tub
Royal Harbour Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Royal Harbour Resort is located in Thornbury, just 12 miles from Collingwood. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Blue Mountains is 6 miles from Royal Harbour Resort, and Midland is 31 miles away.
- It has everything you need ,nice view, plus a very comfy bed.
- Kitchen with all the utilities,bed was extra comfortable,excellent view of the beach from the window and overall it’s all good.
- Pull out mattress was a joke (something from the 1950’s I’m sure). Not fit for man nor beast. No help from resort staff after 12 midnight to get it rectified. Had to sleep on a sofa, which was only half as old. Suggest refreshing above mentioned before you lose a customer in these furnished deep tree wells.
- Fantastic location on the shores of Lake Huron. Restaurants nearby. Pool and spa are nice and clean.
- I loved the spacious rooms, temperature control in each room, cleanliness and friendly staff!
Top Resorts In Blue Mountains Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Blue Mountains Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Blue Mountains Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Blue Mountains Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!