8 Best Hotels To Stay In West Okoboji Iowa – Top Hotel Reviews
West Okoboji Iowa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Okoboji Iowa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Okoboji Iowa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Okoboji Iowa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Okoboji Iowa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Okoboji Iowa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In West Okoboji Iowa:
Boulders Inn and Suites – Milford/Okoboji
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Boulders Inn and Suites – Milford/Okoboji is located in Milford.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- All accommodations were prefect from the comfortable bed to the splendid breakfast. Quiet as well!
- We really enjoyed this property and would definitely stay there again for the reasons stated above. The beds are exceptional, the ultimate in comfort, fantastic. The breakfast choices for the most part were varied and plentiful. Great coffee. The hot breakfast choices were a little disappointing. The eggs had a granular taste and not appetizing. Overall terrific value for the money. Would definitely recommend it.
- I really was impressed with the offerings of a grill, firepit, adjacent nature trail and bikes, in addition to very comfortable/clean beds, large mini-fridge, modern decor, and a great adjustable shower-head! The 24hr staff were always accessible and accommodating. Everything was clean, fresh and lots of natural light!
- The bed was the most comfortable that we’ve ever slept on.
- The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The gal at the desk was friendly and very helpful when I was looking for the location of the park where the wedding was being held!!
Okoboji Commons Hotel
Okoboji Commons Hotel offers accommodations in Okoboji. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available.
- The room, facilities & grounds were immaculate. Excellent view from outside. Benches & gas fire pits on a beautifully groomed lawn under mature trees put a nice finish on the 1st evening. The beach is small & not really conducive to swimming, however there is a really nice dock. The second night we used a wood fire pit on the beach. There were comfortable chairs and plenty of firewood. The room was clean & the bed & bedding were awesome. Staff was friendly & helpful.
The lobby of the main building seemed modernized.
I did appreciate the continental breakfast and yoga on sat morning.
The staff was friendly and tried to help with my questions.
The smack shack was neat.
I liked the access to the bike trail only feet away from my door.
- A unique and lovely decor concept. We liked how modern, new, and clean everything felt. Having shore access, hammocks, and firepits completed our wonderful experience at this hotel.
- Very clean and seemed very new. Neatly decorated and nice set up
Easy to find as right on main State road. Very quiet area.
Only 2 years old so everything very nice. Modern, industrial type, clean line furnishings.
Nice gas fire pit and covered gazebo area in courtyard area right outside the rooms.
Bonus was chairs by the wood fire pit on the beach and as well as chairs on the deck for lake viewing.
Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a water park and golf course, this Okoboji lakefront resort is 5 miles from University of Okoboji. Guests will enjoy an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at the Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center. Warmly decorated, each comfortably furnished room includes tea and coffee-making facilities.After a day of family fun at the water park and children’s playground, guests can relax and rejuvenate with a massage, manicure, or facial in the on-site spa. A hot tub and fitness center are available as well.Minerva’s Bar and Grill serves classic American cuisine for lunch and dinner, such as pasta, steak, and seafood. The restaurant also has a Tuesday Art of Pasta Action Station and a Sunday Breakfast Extravaganza. A daily continental breakfast is served to all guests.Guests are 1 miles from Arnolds Park Amusement Park and the Pearson Lakes Art Center. Iowa Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is 4 miles away.
- The front desk clerk was friendly and amazing with providing excellent customer service; I really appreciated that because I was tired and just wanted an enjoyable stay. Her smile and genuine concern with my questions made my night! The room was very clean and comfortable. Excellent price for the facility and its amenities.
- The rooms were very nice. The pool area was nice and loved slide. had lots of tables
- We didn’t use any of the extras offered but will be back st a later date to do this.
- convenient location, friendly staff, on-site restaurant is amazing, clean room and comfortable beds.
- Good family pool area. Continental breakfast was fresh and hot, goo choices
Bridges Bay Resort
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Family-friendly Bridges Bay Resort is 1 miles from Arnolds Park Amusement and 2 miles from Great Lakes Spine Trail. Guests will enjoy an indoor water park, Boji Splash, and a seasonal outdoor pool.Either a patio or balcony are included in each guest room at Bridges Bay Resort. Some rooms feature kitchenettes with a seating area and a fireplace.Lake access and a children’s playground is available for guests of the Resort Bay Bridges. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel. Barbecue facilities and a furnished sun terrace are also on site.Boji Splash visitors can enjoy American cuisine at Crazy Parrot Cantina. Seasonal lunch and dinner are also available at Bracco Waterfront Bar and Grill. Guests can dine outdoors under a covered veranda or on a patio near a fire pit.Lake Okoboji is 15 minutes’ walk from the Bridges Bay Resort and Iowa Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is 5 minutes’ drive away. Emerald Hills Golf Club is 2 miles away.
- It is a beautiful place and the kids really enjoyed the water park
- Balcony was nice. Bed was very comfortable. Everything is quite new. The pull down shades on the window and balcony door are nice – room darkening. Good water pressure in shower and plenty of hot water.
- The location is beautiful, if you need restaurants you many to choose from. Lots of amenities. The suite has lots of space, the dinning and out door patio space is great.
- Good value for the money. Water park was nice. Pool area was attractive.
- Room was very nice..pillows FANTASTIC…bed really comfy..loved the large bathroom and patio.
AmericInn of Okoboji
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Next to Brooks National Golf Club, this Iowa hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. An indoor pool and hot tub are featured on the property.Ironing facilities are included in each air-conditioned room at AmericInn of Okoboji. A microwave and a refrigerator are also provided in most guest rooms.The front desk is available 24-hours a day at Okoboji AmericInn. A business center is also featured on site. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are provided.A complimentary hot breakfast with waffles, sausage, eggs and biscuits and gravy is served each morning.Iowa Great Lakes Maritime Museum is 2 miles from this hotel. East Okoboji Lake Wildlife Management Area is a 7-minute drive from the property.
- The eggs were so good; we shared that info with the cook and then we had another good breakfast the next day, egg patty, sausage, biscuit, gravy and it was all good. Rooms clean and roomy. Nice to have a pool, hot tub and sauna. Staff very pleasant, helpful.
- The pool was in excellent shape, clean and nice to swim in! Same for the hot tub!
- Breakfast was very good, and huge selection. Conveniently located and easy in and out of parking area.
- Very friendly staff, clean facility and very warm and welcoming lobby.
- Breakfast availability. Ease of getting in and out of the hotel and access to main roads.
Vintage Block Inn & Suites
Vintage Block Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Okoboji. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Staff were exceptional. Great location for exploring Okoboji!
- Great staff and very clean rooms. Great decor. Would have liked a bigger fridge in room. Main office had board games and good breakfast. Need butter for waffles but amazing breakfast for the value.
- Old property, overpriced for what you got. Small room with A/C that did not work well. Light fixture in bathroom needed to be replaced so an electrician came to our room expecting to work on it while we were there.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Everything was clean, we would have enjoyed cable for $130/night. Otherwise, we had a great stay and would stay there again.
- Love the atmosphere! Staff was very professional and smiling. Kids loved the green space and the making smores at the fire pit! Laundry facility was a nice perk.
Ramada Lake Okoboji Spirit Lake
Ramada Lake Okoboji Spirit Lake offers accommodations in Spirit Lake.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Just your basic standard motel room, nothing special
- Location was convenient in regards to the attractions we wanted to enjoy.
Breakfast had hot and cold items.
It was quite although it was by a main intersection.
- I met several pleasant and very friendly staff members.
- I have to say we were all pleased with the complimentary breakfast and we commented it was probably the freshest we have had in the area. We were born and raised in the area and we were visiting family. We were impressed with everything and everyone:)
The Super 8 of Spirit Lake
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Super 8 of Spirit Lake offers accommodations in Spirit Lake.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms feature a sauna or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Every thing was great. Staff super friendly, room was clean, breakfast was good, check in and out went very smooth
- the staff was very pleasant and accommodating, given the circumstances of our reservation through Booking.com. The breakfast was very good, the rooms attractive, comfortable, everything that we required. There was a very nice seating area outside with a fire pit. All supplies and machines were in working order.
- Bed was comfortable, water in shower was nice & hot.
- The building was completely remodeled. Rooms had beautiful Lake decor, new carpet new paint.
- Clean and renovated and modern and good value with discount
Top Hotels In West Okoboji Iowa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Okoboji Iowa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Okoboji Iowa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Okoboji Iowa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!