8 Best Hotels To Stay In Villavieja Huila – Top Hotel Reviews
Villavieja Huila is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villavieja Huila. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villavieja Huila. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villavieja Huila. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villavieja Huila right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villavieja Huila with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Villavieja Huila:
Hotel Boutique Yararaka
Hotel Boutique Yararaka offers accommodations in Villavieja. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- The food was great, the ambiance also was great. Having a swimming pool is definitely a plus.
- Nice staff, nice building but not very practical. The beds were confortable. Wifi was working well.
- Muy cómodo, tranquilo y bien ubicado cerca al desierto.
- Su limpieza y el personal principalmente, todo muy agradable y organizado.
- El hotel es muy lindo, tranquilo y fresco. El personal es muy amable y siempre atentos a colaborar en lo que puedan para hacer la estadía lo más placentera posible.
El Peñon De Constantino – Tatacoa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, El Peñon De Constantino – Tatacoa is located in Villavieja in the region of Huila, just 23 miles from Neiva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.
- We stayed in a hut and it was realy nice and remote. There was a little “terrace” out of the back door from where you could enjoy the sky full of stars. The sane obe the stairs in front of the hut. The beds were very confy and the bathroom (separate shiwrr and toilet) realy nice made and decorated. The observatorium is quite a walk away (45min) but a nice option to enjoy the desert 🙂
Lovely place, amazing view on the grey desert with a swimming pool
Great food and a lot activities to do (horse tour with El Penon de Constantino – amazing adventure)
Enjoy nature and silence
It was a place nowhere, but very wild and exotic.
It was terribly hot at night Nut what could you expect in a desert and wooden hut?:) Then the storm came and we’ve got fresh wind and air. Swiming pool is a nice treasure in desert, and sunrise in silence was great!!
Constantin was friendly, smiling and helpful. Simple, but delicious food. Good prices. Adveturous trip back after the storm….:)
- Personnel extrêmement serviable, agréable qui nous a toujours solutionné les inconvénients du voyage. Très belles cabanes confortables et espacées les unes des autres. Hôtel très calme situé un peu en retrait de la route principale où se juxtaposent les campings.
- Son cabañas en la mitad del desierto , lo cual está bien, el baño podría estar un poco mejor, igual la limpieza está muy bien. Quizás por ir en semana santa el precio estaba un poco alto, pero es una buena opción para luego aprovechar el día , y comenzar temprano.
La Casa del Angel Hotel
One of our best sellers in Villavieja! Located in Villavieja in the region of Huila, 21 miles from Neiva, La Casa del Angel Hotel features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is room service at the property.
Super friendly staff, delicious meals, central location. The pool with relax-facilities surrounded by tropical trees is amazing!
The fact that all of this is made in a ancient colonial building, makes it very special!
- La casa del Angel was a real beauty. We had a wonderful time and the hotel is truly unique, it has kept its historic charm, but at the same time mixed it with the best of comfort. It has many nice spots for relaxation. Our kids loved the swimming pool! The hotel is right at the Plaza in Villa vieja, a cosy village, and only 10 minutes drive from desierto Tatacoa.
- Very good food at the restaurant (vegan&vegetarian options) and the people who work there are really friendly. Nice swimming pool to cool down when it is really hot. Good shower with hot water. Nicely decorated rooms with airco. Possible to refill your water bottle. Good wifi.
- This could be a nice hotel, but it is completely mismanaged. Our only bad experience in five weeks Colombia.
- The hotel reservation include a free guided tour in the desert (for an hour), the personal are really kind, and rustic style of the hotel gives a nice touch. Regalan una hora guiada en el desierto por reservar(no sale en booking), la amabilidad del personal y el estilo rustico del hotel.
- Super friendly staff, delicious meals, central location. The pool with relax-facilities surrounded by tropical trees is amazing!
Hotel Villa Paraiso
Hotel Villa Paraiso is located in Villavieja. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower, air conditioning and flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and an outdoor pool.Pets are allowed on request.
- The people were very helpful, the pool was lovely, and it was nice to have a pot of hot coffee ready in the morning.
- It had a great big outside pool. The owner was very kind an called a guide for me so I could make a moto tour right away into the desert with an englisch guide. Plenty of room to sit outside. Kitchen to use.
- He service from the staff was really good. The room is very comfortable, the trip to the dessert was amazing and the tour guide from the hostal is kind person.
The pool is nice
It was a small clean room, but overpriced for what it was
Not great but acceptable. Too many of the sights were not open for the two days we were there.
The square was a bust. What great about a huge area of cobble stones. Were are the locals
around a central park??
Hotel Colonial Villavieja
Located in Villavieja, 21 miles from Neiva, Hotel Colonial Villavieja features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- We generally only stay at budget options because we feel like you don’t really get more when you pay more and just need a bed to sleep in. Considering the options were limited in Villavieja, we thought we’d try Hotel Colonial and were blown away. Spotless rooms with AC, great breakfast, ideal location and what funny and charming owner Enrique offers is not service, it’s magic. Apart from all the other things, he organised an amazing desert tour for us, despite our somewhat late arrival, and was always there when we needed help. We stayed an extra night.
- Staff was great. Rooms clean and cozy. Great breakfast.
- Bed was super comfortable. Owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. Very safe
- It was extremely clean. Air condition was good and silent. Good internet
- The room was very clean and the reception staff very friendly, we even got help in renting motorbikes to visit the desert. The breakfast was big and service excellent!!
Valle de la tatacoa
Located in Villavieja, 21 miles from Neiva, Valle de la tatacoa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Oasis de la Tatacoa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Oasis de la Tatacoa offers accommodations in Villavieja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very helpful staff. Air conditioning. Comfortable beds. Hotel restaurant. Breakfast.
- Comfortable beds. Great air-con. Very Clean. Great breakfasts. Very helpful staff.
The personal was really nice, specially Lina. She solved all of our enquiries about the zone.
The hotel is simple but really nice.
- One of the very few hotels with A/C, clean. Very friendly/helpful staff.
- La ubicación del hotel, el desayuno, la atención, todo.
Flor de Liz Casa Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Flor de Liz Casa Hotel is located in Villavieja in the region of Huila, just 21 miles from Neiva. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Villavieja Huila Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villavieja Huila to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villavieja Huila but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villavieja Huila. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!