8 Best Hotels To Stay In Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Villarrobledo Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Casa Lorenzo
One of our top picks in Villarrobledo.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Lorenzo offers accommodations in Villarrobledo. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Ruidera is 28 miles from Hotel Casa Lorenzo, and Belmonte is 20 miles away.
- The free cava to help us celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary
Helpful staff for the most part save one receptionist who took to arguing with me regards breakfast.
Rooms nice and clean plus good size.
The hotel kindly gave us a bottle of cava to help us celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. It was a lovely gesture and we are grateful.
Very good hotel on the way to / from Portugal to the north of Europe.
Very good grilled meats in the hotel restaurant.
- Comfortable bed in a convenient location fairly close to the motorway, but quiet nevertheless.
Atmosphere brilliant. Quiet area, secured parking, Food and drink available 24 hrs. Friendly and patient staff only speak their language which is ok. Nice big bedroom and bathroom.
Tv and Wifi in room.
Road connections very quiet and good.
Hotel Castillo is located in Villarrobledo, just 25 miles from Ruidera. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Belmonte is 21 miles from Hotel Castillo, and Tomelloso is 24 miles from the property.
- Nice and super good service! We has to make a stop on our way to Barcelona, arrived very tired, the staff was very nice we could even order dinner from a restaurant nearby, the rooms were brand new and clean. Had a perfect night sleep!!
- The room was nice, bed was really good, good shower. Very close to the highway.
Good location on the route through Spain from Valencia to Seville.
The excellent thing was they had off road secure parking which was essential for me
as I was emigrating and had a precious car load.
The room was recently refurbished to a very high standard, the shower-room was an excellent design – small but convenient.
They had good WIFI.
The buffet breakfast was very good and there was a member of staff there to see to everyone’s needs. The coffee machine wasn’t working properly so she was using one in the back kitchen and seeing everyone was happy.
- The breakfast whilst simple, was ample and excellent value for money.
- Pleasant functional hotel. Good beds, excellent airco and wifi. Quiet restful stay. At this price you won’t find better. Will return.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ideal offers accommodations in Villarrobledo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ruidera is 25 miles from Hotel Ideal, and Belmonte is 21 miles away.
- The room booked, the card wasn’t functioning, so the lady gave us a 1st floor room that was bigger… However, my friend almost suffered a Jim Morrison type fatality in the shower, where there was not mat…
Central. Warm in cold weather.
A suitable place for us for a night
- Estancia perfecta. Junto a la preciosa plaza del pueblo.
- Ubicación personal y relación calidad precio excelente.
- La Planta 4. Son bajos, mejor dicho, más que bajo, sin ventana ni ventilación. No se debiera ni ofrecer a los clientes.
Hotel Juan Carlos I
Hotel Juan Carlos I is located in the historic quarter of Villarrobledo in Albacete province, surrounded by vineyards. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Juan Carlos I Hotel have both air conditioning and central heating. They have a private bathroom and there is a TV in each room.The hotel has a Spanish-style bar-restaurant. Local specialties include roast lamb and wine from the region’s vineyards.Villarrobledo is in the region of Castilla La Mancha, the setting of Don Quixote. The hotel organizes trips along the Quixote tourist route which stops at sites mentioned in the book.The hotel is located in Ramón y Cajal Square, across from San Blas Church.
- Set in the towns main square where all the action is. Staff were all very helpful.
- Nice spacy room. Location at the central square, nice.
- La posizione nella piazza principale anche se il posteggio é un problema
- La ubicacion, pero por otra parte es muy incómoda para acceder en coche, dado que esta en una zona peatonal.
- Ideal ubicación, céntrico, en preciosa plaza de pueblo. Buena atención del personal.
Hotel Viñedos y Bodegas El Castillo
Located in Villarrobledo in the region of Castila-La Mancha, 23 miles from Ruidera, Hotel Viñedos y Bodegas El Castillo features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Belmonte is 22 miles from Viñedos Bodegas Castillo, and Tomelloso is 22 miles away.
- The hotel had a restaurant and it was very popular but we didn’t try it we had eaten just before we arrived
- good rolling vineyards at the back of the hotel, good organic tempranillo.
- Near the motorway so an easy stop to break journey
- Hotel con encanto en una bonita finca. Buen desayuno y personal muy amable.
- Un hotel maravilloso, en zona tranquila, descanso asegurado. Habitación muy bien equipada. El colchón era una delicia. Me encantó!
Hotel Tierrallana by Alda Hotels
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Tierrallana by Alda Hotels offers accommodations in El Provencio, just 15 miles from Belmonte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tomelloso is 29 miles from Hotel Tierrallana by Alda Hotels, and Alarcón is 28 miles away.
- The hotel staff stayed late to accommodate our arrival. Thanks! The room was very comfortable with big beds and a large bathroom. Breakfast was great too, although little expensive at 7 euros per person.
- Calidad de personas, ambiente y comida. Y el gato!!
- Todo correcto, excepto la cama que reservamos extragrande y eran dos camas juntas
- El personal muy amable y atento. La comida muy buena. A 300 metros del pueblo. Mucho aparcamiento a la puerta.
- La habitación era muy tranquila y la cama muy cómoda.
Hotel Bodega La Venta
Hotel Bodega La Venta offers accommodations in Casas de los Pinos. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Belmonte is 25 miles from Hotel Bodega La Venta, and Alarcón is 23 miles away.
- Secure parking comfy beds good restaurant on site but breakfast too limited in choice
- The building itself felt very authentic inside. The owner was there and was very cheerful. I loved all the heavy, original wooden doors. I don’t think I’ve ever been in a cleaner place as well. it was spotless, from the bathrooms to the dining halls…everywhere. If I’m back in the area, I would stay here again. The price for the experience was a bargain.
- Beautiful old house with antique furniture but modern decorations. Friendly staff. The fact that the children’s room had connecting door to ours felt secure.
- Great place to stay on route. No problem to have the dogs with us and parking very safe. Friendly and efficient staff. Very clean.Had a delicious dinner accompanied with superb local wines.
- We liked everything about the Hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was spacious, quiet and clean. Free and safe parking. We loved the architecture of the hotel. it looks really nice from the outside. There is a big H written on top of the hotel and it is located on the cross road and easy to locate. But this is only approachable by car since it is some kilometers away from the main highway (Madrid to Valencia highway).
Casa de Los Acacio
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Casa de Los Acacio is located in San Clemente, just 18 miles from Belmonte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alarcón is 21 miles from Casa de Los Acacio, and Villarrobledo is 13 miles from the property.
- Absolutely beautiful historic home, lovingly restored and cared for by descendants of the original owner. Hosts were charming and gracious. There’s a really nice backyard that would be awesome to use in the summer. It’s a short walk to the small town which is very cute.
- Beautiful hotel, very authentic spanish, built in 1600s,very friendly hosts, homemade cake and jam for breakfast, good recommendations for restaurants, quiet but interesting town. Swimming pool delightful.
Paloma & Miguel were wonderful hosts, providing wonderful information regarding the location and their beautiful home/hotel.
A really memorable stay, highly recomend
- Sehr nette und hilfsbereite Gastgeber. Sehr schönes Anwesen
- Amabilidad de los Anfitriones, casa rehabilitada con mucho gusto.
Top Hotels In Villarrobledo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villarrobledo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!