8 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdoré Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdoré Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdoré Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdoré Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdoré Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdoré Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdoré Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Valdoré Castile And Leon:
Hotel Presa is located in Riaño, on the edge of the Riaño Reservoir, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi in public areas.The comfortable rooms at the Presa feature traditional décor and central heating. They come with a TV and a private bathroom.The Presa Hotel’s rustic restaurant serves traditional food from Castilla y León as well as seafood from Cantabria. There is also a wood-paneled bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The area surrounding the Presa is popular for hiking and hunting. You can also practice water sports on Riaño Reservoir.
- Staff very friendly and helpful despite not speaking much English -we really must learn more Spanish!
- Lovely cozy room .ideal after a day exploring the beautiful picos
- Staff were brilliant and our room had nice views of the lake/reservoir.
- Amazing location and private parking for motorbikes. Brilliant indeed! Food also fantastic. If you tour across the north definitely recommend this place. Small supermarket across the road if you want to get some cheaper breakie 👍 Or top up with water for the ride out again.
- hotel is in a great location and and well worth a visit
Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada
Hotel Rural Monasterio de Ara-Mada is located in Santa Colomba de las Arrimadas, 20 miles from León and 18 miles from San Isidro.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Rural location, excellent welcome & facilities.
Very clean and beautifully presented.
Excellent value for money.
- Lovely staff/owners very helpful amazing rooms
- A very different hotel to most. It had a sense of privacy about it.
- Me gustó todo,la amabilidad de sus dueños,la tranquilidad,la buena cocina.
Tierra de la Reina
Tierra de la Reina Hotel is a rural buiding south of Picos de Europa (mountain range), at the tip of the Riaño reservoir. The hotel has been built using stone and wood near a tiny stream that meanders through the meadows.The hotel is in a natural environment, home to bears, wolves, grouses, eagles, chamois, trout and herons. It offers cozy atmosphere and traditional, wood-fire oven-cooked cuisine. It has a fireplace.
- What can you ask more in the middle of the winter in a place in the middle of nowwhere,but that was the reason
- Relaxed rural location with easy access to surrounding countryside. Cafe and Restaurant on site. Room very good value for money.
- Lovely location in a really quiet village. Ideal for exploring the wonderful countryside. Staff really pleasant and helpful. Room very comfortable, and a lovely restaurant with superb locally sourced food – excellent wild boar stew and a brilliant veal chop.
- Very rustic, right in middle of the best roads to ride, very quiet
- Off the beaten path unless you are into the spectacular mountain scenery of Pico de Europa (which is why were in the vicinity). The proprietor speaks enough English to communicate with us. Ask for a room in the newly remodeled wing – the rooms in the old side are not attractive. Our room, #211, was very nice – big enough, with a good size bathroom and an excellent queen size bed. The view from our window was of a pasture with horses grazing and mountains in the background – very nice! There is a bar and a restaurant downstairs – that is good thing because this time of year nothing else is open. The food in the restaurant is local and very tasty. The cost of the room was 40 Euro!!
Hotel Río Cea
Located in Puente-Almuhey in the region of Castila y Leon, 31 miles from Potes, Hotel Río Cea features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Isidro is 28 miles from Hotel Río Cea, and Espinama is 26 miles from the property.
- The hotel is a good base to discover the surrounding national parks, be prepared for some longer car rides in narrow streets though. Parking in front of the building is no problem. Rooms are light and clean, price is ok.
Lady who checked us in is awesome! She also cooked dinner and was very helpful as we don’t speak much Spanish!
Lovely quiet location.
- It was perfect for my needs in a lovely setting. The food in the restaurant was very good as well.
- La habitación de lo más acogedora. Todo limpisimo. El personal muy atento, en especial una de las camareras. Todo muy bien.
- El personal de la cafetería muy amable. La habitación estaba a buena temperatura y no había nada de ruido.
Located in Isoba, 24 miles from Cangas de Onís, La Mina features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. San Isidro is 3.5 miles from La Mina, and Espinama is 29 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 52 miles away.
- Funcionários muito prestáveis, disponíveis e muito simpáticos. Ambiente acolhedor. As refeições muito saborosas e diversificadas. Localização muito próxima das pistas, local muito agradável. Acesso a descontos no aluguer de material arropaje, por estar alojado e opção de menu jantar para quem está alojado muito interessante.
- Hotel perfecto/económico para alojarse 1/2 días para esquiar en las estaciones de San Isidro y Fuentes. Buen Wifi y buena calefacción. Desayuno bueno.
- Funcionários muito simpáticos. Chegámos de noite e no dia de fecho do restaurante, mas mesmo assim cozinharam para nós. Localização boa, muito perto das pistas e com bastante estacionamento.
- Lo mejor ha sido el trato recibido por el personal que nos atendió.
- O jorge foi impecável, ajudou en tudo o que precisei
Hotel La Velilla
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Velilla offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Mata de Monteagudo, just 30 miles from Potes. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Isidro is 23 miles from Hotel La Velilla, and Espinama is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Los Arguellos
Located in Lugueros in the region of Castila y Leon, 27 miles from León, Hotel Rural Los Arguellos features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from Hotel Rural Los Arguellos, and San Isidro is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Rural Los Arguellos.
- Spacious room and en-suite. Able to walk the dog in the countryside straight from the hotel. Breakfast – good choice. Dinner – Well presented tasty food, good value.
Staff were helpful
Food was lovely
Location was beautiful
Room was comfortable and lounge and outdoor setting in terrace available
- Muy buen hotel para ir a esquiar a la cercana San Isidro. Habitación confortable y limpia, colchones nuevos y muy muy cómodos, baño limpio, agua caliente con presión, vistas preciosas a la montaña desde la habitación. Personal atento y parquing amplio dónde dejar el coche en la misma puerta. Muy recomendable para ir a esquiar o visitar las cuevas y el valle.
- Era la segunda vez que nos hospedábamos en este hotel. El lugar es maravilloso y el hotel es limpio y cómodo. La estación de san Isidro (por la vertiente leonesa – Riopinos) está a 10 o 15 minutos, lo que lo hace un lugar perfecto para disfrutar de la nieve. La vertiente Asturiana (Salencias, Cebolledo) queda aproximadamente a una hora por lo que debes de tenerlo en cuenta si esa es la zona a la que quieres ir. La cocina muy solvente y con productos de alta calidad. Quizá se echa de menos (antes lo había) un menú más variado y asequible para fomentar que se queden con más frecuencia familias hospedadas durante varios días.
- Funcionários super atenciosos e preocupados, ótimo atendimento mesmo. Quarto muito confortável. Bom para quem quer frequentar as estâncias de ski. Localizado perto de Riopinos e a cerca de 1h de Saliências e Parajes. Comida do restaurante muito boa.
Hospederia Manuela is located in Cerezales del Condado, just 12 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV.San Isidro is 25 miles from Hospederia Manuela, and Colle is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Valdoré Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdoré Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdoré Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdoré Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!