8 Best Hotels To Stay In Twin Rocks Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Twin Rocks Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Twin Rocks Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Twin Rocks Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Twin Rocks Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Twin Rocks Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Twin Rocks Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Twin Rocks Oregon:
One of our top picks in Rockaway Beach.Located in Rockaway Beach, 18 miles from Cannon Beach, Surfside Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Seaside is 25 miles from Surfside Resort, and Manzanita is 6 miles from the property.
- The best place we have found in rock away the price was great and the room very comfortable
- We loved that our room was so close to the beach! We could very easily walk right to the ocean which was nice for physically challenged family members. It wasn’t new or modern but I knew that when I booked. Everything was clean even if it was old.
- Close to the beach the partial ocean view room had a better view than expected.
- Liked the “electric” fireplace — was easy to use and created a nice ambiance.
- The price was reasonable, the location good, the bed reasonable and clean. Wi-fi worked well.
Econo Lodge Garibaldi
Located in Garibaldi, 23 miles from Cannon Beach, Econo Lodge Garibaldi features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels.Seaside is 30 miles from Econo Lodge Garibaldi, and Manzanita is 11 miles away.
- Friendly staff, good location to restaurant, coffee shop, museum, beach in Rockaway just a few minutes away.
- Surprisingly comfortable for the money. Nice amenities, very nice shower, comfortable bed, little fridge and microwave. Very quiet. Free wifi
- Good clean and comfortable. The staff us great. We like staying here
- rate said breakfast included but the rate given by booking.com and the rate that I got at the lodge were different
- Staff was very friendly. The bed was comfortable. Bathroom clean. Breakfast consisted of coffee, yogurt, juices, muffins but no place to sit and eat. Pleasant stay for the price.
The Garibaldi House Inn and Suites
This downtown Garibaldi, Oregon inn on the coast of Tillamook Bay features a daily breakfast buffet and an indoor pool. It has spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator.Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, each room at the Garibaldi House is furnished with a microwave and coffee maker. All air-conditioned rooms include a cable TV and sitting area.Free coffee and cookies are available 24/7 for guests of The Garibaldi House Inn and Suites. Evening snacks are provided and hot popcorn is available from noon until midnight in the lobby.Free access to the hotel gym, hot tub and sauna is provided to all guests. Barbecue facilities and free parking are also available.Garibaldi Harbor on Tillamook Bay is a 5-minute walk from this inn. Rockaway Beach is 2 miles away and Alderbrook Golf Course is 5 miles away. The Tillamook Cheese factory is 8 miles away.
- Staff was very pleasant, I had an issue with my bill but it was resolved very well. The free breakfast and evening snack as well as popcorn was a hit!
- I like that they offered a dinner. They also had snacks and popcorn available. The environment was very comfortable and homey! I definitely want to book again!
- great breakfast, quiet room and much better than the other hotels around.
- My husband stayed for business and insisted we come for a vacation. Great breakfast. Great staff.
They allowed us to plug our hybrid into a standard outlet. Please consider a few charging stations in the parking lot.
It’s located near our dance site.
Snacks provided when we arrived & excellent breakfast.
Paradise Cove RV Resort & Marina
Located in Rockaway Beach, 14 miles from Cannon Beach, Paradise Cove RV Resort & Marina features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Seaside is 21 miles from Paradise Cove RV Resort & Marina, and Manzanita is 2.7 miles away.
- Having the Dock access for crabbing was a huge plus. The place was perfect for our crabbing needs. The community cooking pot was awesome to have also. We stayed in the park model cabin #3. The cabin is nothing fancy, but it was clean and simple. Everything we needed was there. The club house was cool with showers, a TV, and even lots of games and puzzles to use as well. The Clam Chowder was nice gesture on our first night.
- Although not what we expected, the mobile home was comfortable for 2 people.
- The cabin was very clean. Towels, shampoo and soap were ample.
- The view across the bay was really beautiful ; and we were pretty much in the middle of it. The sunset lit up the water all around you… really wonderful moment.
- Paradise Cove RV Resort & Marina was a great place! The location was good , and the staff were very friendly.
Shilo Inn Suites Tillamook
One of our top picks in Tillamook.Half a mile from the Tillamook Cheese Factory, this Tillamook Bay hotel features free Wi-Fi and an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. A restaurant is on site.A counter with sink, microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Shilo Inn Suites Tillamook. A cable TV with premium channels is also included.The Shilo Restaurant Tillamook is open daily for lunch and dinner and features a full bar. Room service is also available.A fitness center with steam room and sauna are available for guest relaxation. A business center is on site at Tillamook Shilo Inn Suites.A free shuttle service to Tillamook Airport, 6 miles away, is provided. Fishing charter services in Tillamook Bay are 7 miles away.
- The location was excellent. I really liked the attached mini-mart. My grandson enjoyed the pool. Very nice dog area.
- Staff was great. We could bring our pet, but the charge was a little excessive ($25.00) I expected $15-20.
- The staff was awesome! The breakfast stellar. Loved having a jacuzzi and pool.
- Clean. Helpful and pleasant staff. Wonderful free breakfast.
- The location was central to everything in Tillamook, OR.
Three Arch Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Oceanside, 30 miles from Cannon Beach, Three Arch Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.Manzanita is 18 miles from Three Arch Inn, and Garibaldi is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Western Royal Inn
Featuring a free continental breakfast, Western Royal Inn is in Tillamook, Oregon. Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are featured at this inn.The rooms here provide guests with cable TV, air conditioning, and a private bathroom. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are also featured in the rooms.Additional facilities available here include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, vending machine, and a daily maid service.Western Royal Inn is just over half a mile from the center of Tillamook, 2.5 miles from the Tillamook County Fairgrounds, and 14 miles from Rockaway Beach.
- Nice hot water. Clean. Managers very considerate!!we
- Good location as a stopover on a road trip along the Oregon coast. Quiet, close to town but not right in the middle of town, next door to a good Chinese restaurant.
- Mistake in booking was gladly fixed with excellent accommodations. Stunning view! Great staff.
- Very clean older building, quite rooms, comfy atmosphere.
- The room was better than I thought compared with other hotels of the same caliber.
The Inn at Arch Cape
One of our top picks in Cannon Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Inn at Arch Cape is located 5 miles south of Cannon Beach and a 2-minute walk from the Pacific Ocean. Barbecue facilities and a community terrace are available for guest enjoyment.A sitting area with a wood-burning fireplace and cable TV with a DVD player is included in all uniquely furnished rooms at The Inn at Arch Cape. A full kitchen is also provided. The private bathroom features plush bathrobes. Wood is provided daily.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including hiking.The inn is 7 miles from Crescent Beach, 2 miles from Hug Point State Park and 2 miles from Arcadia Beach State Park. Pacific City State Airport is 42 miles away.
- The location was excellent. The walk to the beach was great and the beach would have been great to walk but the time of year, prohibited much exploring (January). The room was toasty and pleasant to be inside, which was needed due to the weather.
- The real fire place was great. The shower was nice. It was a good size room and secluded.
- Lovely restoration work on an old building. They kept the charm while making the room very comfortable and warm. The stone fireplace in our room was formerly part of the town’s post office.
- The ambience of the room; very accommodating to pets, and the beach was just a 5 minute walk
- I own a home in Arch Cape but needed a space close to my home for family to stay that would allow dogs. The Inn was perfect, most of the family took a tour of the facility and love the coziness, close proximity to our home, the organized check-in, the quietness and quaint decor in the rooms. Loved the cleanliness and the maintenance of the entire facility. Can’t give the Inn enough praise. Thank you,
Top Hotels In Twin Rocks Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Twin Rocks Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Twin Rocks Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Twin Rocks Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!