Tupiza is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tupiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tupiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tupiza. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tupiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tupiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Tupiza.
8 Best Hotels In Tupiza:
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Mitru offers accommodations in Tupiza. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
– spacious room with bathroom
– very clean
– hot shower
– nice soft towels
– very fast wifi
– delicious breakfast buffet
– swimming pool
– Tupiza tours in the same building, can walk in there from the hotel
– central location
- Room and bed were good, clean, big enough. Good travel agency at the hotel. Nice pool! Buffet breakfast included, with enough choice and quantity.
- Comfortable bed, very clean, good location, good breakfast, there is a travel agency on site to organise excursions, cheap laundry service.
- The swimming pool is fantastic! Just be careful of the super strong sun
- The hotel was nice and clean. The plus is the swimming pool and the fact that there’s an agency “Tupiza Tour” for excursions that operates in the hotel’s front office.
- – spacious room with bathroom
One of our best sellers in Tupiza! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Vargas Hotel offers accommodations in Tupiza.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The breakfast was good. Central location and the staff were nice although couldn’t really speak English. Overal decently clean, and the WiFi was decent.
- it was a pleasant trip with friendly host, clean and comfortable room.
- We really liked the welcome in the hotel. The owners are very friendly and helpful people. The rooms are spacious and the rooftop view is wonderful – and the location is central.
- Clean and quiet place to rest before going on a road trip to the Salar!
We stopped here before heading for our 5D tour around Lipez and Uyuni.
Nothing to complain about, our room was wide and clean, though no-frills, hot water working properly. Great mountain view.
Excellent breakfast servet at the table with fresh orange juice and pasta frolla cake !
Staff so nice and helpful, parrots the added value the next morning while waiting for our tour to start. Thank you Olga & Sofia!
Hotel La Torre
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel La Torre offers accommodations in Tupiza. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Super clean, comfortable, big room, excellent breakfast, staff very nice, good wifi. Also good the 4 day tour in the salar, possible to pay it online with paypal and also last minute booking (the day before, not necessary to book it in advance).
This is not a hostel as such but a hotel seling its twin and treble rooms / beds at hostel rates
For me this was perfect I had a twin room to myself as no one claimed the 2nd bed and I had a perfect nights sleep and the best breakfast I have had for a number of weeks
Just what I needed after a few sleepless night in my previous hostel
Wifi was perfect
- Really good wifi and shared room had 3 beds and was fine for the stay
- Nice hostel in the middle of Tupiza. Nice staff. Beds are really comfortable. Best option in this village.
- Th staff were extremely helpful and always available.
Atlantis offers accommodations in Tupiza.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
El Grano De Oro Hotel
El Grano De Oro Hotel offers accommodations in Tupiza. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Aramayo offers accommodations in Tupiza.Each room comes with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Horizonte Colorado
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Horizonte Colorado offers accommodations in Tupiza.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- Chambres confortables. Hôtel dans le centre avec connexion wifi qui fonctionne bien.
- Freundlichkeit, die Zimmer sind nichts besonderes aber nett
- Petit hotel sympa, chambre propre, tres bon acceuil, douche chaude, pdj correct.
Gentillesse de la patronne
Chambre correcte pour le prix
- Gute Lage mitten im Zentrum von Tupiza, vom Bus-Terminal oder Eisenbahn-Bahnhof gut zu Fuss erreichbar. Der scheinbar erst vor kurzem fertiggestellte Neubau, bietet neu eingerichtete Zimmer, alle mit Zugang von einer sehr hellen, völlig verglasten Veranda und damit Aussicht auf das Städtchen und die Berge. Die meisten neuen und gut eingerichteten Zimmer scheinen ein WC und fliessend Wasser zu haben, aber nur einzelne sind auch mit einer eigenen Dusche ausgestattet. Reichhaltiges Frühstück, das auf’s Zimmer gebracht wurde, weil das Wetter für die Einnahme im Freien zu kalt war. Die etwas verunsicherte Receptionistin war hilfsbereit und zuvorkommend. Gute Einkaufs- (u.a. Markt) und Verpflegungsmöglichkeiten in der Nähe. Auch die bekannteren/grösseren Tour-Operator von Tupiza für Ausflüge in die Salar de Uyuni in wenigen Gehminuten entfernt.
Hotel Rio Bello
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rio Bello offers accommodations in Tupiza.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, concierge services and a shops at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Tupiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tupiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tupiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tupiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!