8 Best Hotels To Stay In Torres del Paine Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Torres del Paine Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Torres del Paine Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torres del Paine Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torres del Paine Magallanes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Torres del Paine Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Torres del Paine Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Torres Del Paine Magallanes:
Hosteria Lago del Toro
Located 1,650 feet from Serrano river, Hosteria Lago del Toro offers splendid panoramic views of Torres del Paine national park. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are provided.The rooms in Hosteria Lago del Toro feature private bathrooms, seating areas, and mountain views.Guests at Hosteria Lago del Toro can relax in the garden and enjoy the views. Laundry services can be arranged upon request.Lago del Toro is 5 miles from Porteria Rio Serrano in Torres del Paine national park and 46.6 miles from Puerto Natales.
- Great hotel, reasonable priced, grand view, nice rooms, staff nice helpful and caring
- Location is close to Torres del Paine park entrance.
- Quiet small guest hotel. Decent breakfast. Good access to Torres del Paines National Park.
- We had a change that affected our booking because of a general strike in Argentina and though things were complicated a confusing for all of us for a while, things were straightened out and in the end we were very happy with our stay. The help and effort by the staff were excellent, despite the language barrier (our spanish is very limited). Kudo’s to the staff at Hosteria Lago del Toro and to staff at Booking.com. The hotel is clean and comfortable Unfortunately our stay was cut short due to the strike, which limited our ability to enjoy the property as much as we would have liked.
location right outside entrance to park
friendly and helpful staff
clean, cozy rooms
good value for stay, dinner, and lunch boxes
Hotel Lago Grey
Hotel Lago Grey offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- The only things that were nice were the views from the restaurant and the person that carried our luggage … the food at the restaurant meaning breakfast and dinner was good too not
- The owners and staff are enthusiastic and friendly. They welcome us at the airport and provided us some fresh drinks and fruits. The breakfast is simple but fresh and healthy. Good location and lovely lobby and room.
- The staff is very friendly, especially the Gregorio, who helps with the luggage! He explained the names of the birds, we were happy to watch from our room! From Hotel Lago Grey you can take many pleasant walks, but it is a bit far out if you do not bring your own car, you need to order a transfer.
- The hotel’s location was really good and the view of the lake from the lobby was great. The bed was really comfortable.
Beautiful location, just next to lago grey !
Love their excursion team, enjoyed their tour very much !
Hotel Las Torres Patagonia
Hotel Las Torres Patagonia offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Location is phenomenal and extremely convenient for main hiking trails. Level of service is impressive considering the remote location. Rooms are cozy and comfortable, the hotel bar/restaurant is beautifully designed and has great mountain views. They gave us complementary wine and a cheese plate because it was our honeymoon. Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful.
- It was a great start for our W-trek, very comfortable quality hotel with really good staff.
- The hotel was extremely luxurious in a hostile (but fabulous) environment.
- Very well organised. The staff are lovely. Food good. The tours were great, sometimes they are cancelled or changed due to the weather. The mountains tower behind the hotel. Chlorinated water. Wifi ok.
- The location is close to the starting point of the trekking trail to the base of Torres del Paine.
Hostería Tercera Barranca
Hostería Tercera Barranca offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was so comfortable! Great room size too. The view to Torres del Paine unbelievable!
- Very helpful and cheerful staff very good evening meals
- Is a great place to connect with nature, people and find simplicity in life. Breakfast was nice. Individual touch made it unique.
- Very nice to stay on a farm / Estancia. Location with views of Torres del Paine amazing.
- Best bed and blankets after a day of hiking in Torres del Paine. The lack of WiFi was great to ‘force’ relax ☺️
Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa
Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- A wonderful experience. Staff, guides, facilities and food all excellent plus a marvelous view.
- Impressive architecture, beautiful rooms and good views from all rooms and public areas. General manager is always there to welcome you and make your stay pleasant.
- Stunning setting and beautifully designed building blending into the landscape. Each room has wonderful views towards the Towers – the principal peaks of Torres de Paine National Park. The staff were very welcoming, the facilities great and the daily activities were wonderful. Meals and drinks couldn’t be faulted.
- AMAZING views. Couldn’t wait to get up in the morning. Beautiful lake and beach a short walk away. The building architecture is fabulous. Veer friendly environment. All staff excellent and there is a really nice atmosphere with other guests as you meet them on excursions and then get talking at the bar afterwards.
- Impressive in every way. Great architecture, awesome location for those who want to explore the national park, amazing infrastructure, totally integrated into nature. Staff is super kind and caring. Best of all: the view.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Patagonia Camp offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- Very friendly and approachable staff and guides. Our yurt was really lovely, the beds extra comfortable with a lovely view of Torres del Paine and the Toro lake as we wake up in the morning. The location is quite secluded. However, you will quickly learn to appreciate this as it is very relaxing and quiet. We are very happy we ended our trip to Chile at this location. We will definitely be back when we have the chance, and highly recommend this place to anyone looking to go down that way
- The staff from the management to the reception to the service and guides was incredible. They all were so welcoming and more than happy to make sure your experience at Camp Patagonia was everything you wished for. The whole environment is so beautiful. I can’t imagine a bad day at Camp Patagonia.
- Domes are private and charming. Good hikes, wonderful rest & views!
- Luxury Yurts on the edge of the lake.Every Need and Desire met It’s a bit of a drive to the park but this is everything a Glamping resort should be and I’ve stayed at plenty, Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,and the Amazon to name a few.This place was great!
- Amazing stay! Great excursions, guides, food, wine, staff and rooms.
Hotel del Paine
Hotel del Paine offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Great location (superb sunrise views of TdP), comfortable rooms
- Convenient location close to the park with a great view of the mountains from the rooms and restaurant. Very good breakfast to fill up before a hike.
- The view of Torres del Paine from the hotel is amazing and staff are very nice here.
- It’s an awesome property with magnificent views. Staff is helpful. As for food, I have never been one for buffet dinners, so didnt have my meals in the hotel.
Superb location with a killer view… for exploring that end of the TdP park it could not be better… staff was beyond helpful and know the area super well (Jonathon was so helpful!).
Food was B level – but for the price, more than fair…
Hotel Río Serrano
One of our top picks in Torres del Paine.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Río Serrano offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel.
Godd location, nice view , hotel cosy and comfortable
Good but expansive dinner buffet
- Very nice and comfortable hotel. The view is beautiful and the fact that you have huge windows are a big plus. You could just sit in your room and look outside. Very large rooms as well. Good location for going for hikes (own car is useful!!)
- Gorgeous view plus good quality accommodations and food, pleasant and professional staff.
- The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque parts of the park. We had a magnificent view of The Torres del Paine from our balcony as well as the grounds. It could not have been better and was exactly as advertised. The staff was attentive to every need including help with booking activities, laundry, food service, etc. We rented a car and drove to the park from Punta Arenas so were mostly on our own, but appreciated the suggestions provided by the activities coordinators. Our room and bathroom were large and we had a sliding door that led out to the balcony. A delicious breakfast buffet was included in the cost of our room. We also enjoyed the dinner buffet that was served every night (extra charge). We were there four nights total and enjoyed every moment of our stay at Rio Serrano.
- Stunning views. Excellent staff. Diversity of activities.
- Godd location, nice view , hotel cosy and comfortable
Top Hotels In Torres Del Paine Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Torres del Paine Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Torres del Paine Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Torres del Paine Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!