8 Best Hotels To Stay In Tafton Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Tafton Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tafton Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tafton Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tafton Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tafton Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tafton Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Tafton Pennsylvania:
This Poconos accommodations in Hawley, Pennsylvania is a 5-minute drive from the Palmyra Township Beach on Lake Wallanpaupack. Settlers Inn has an on-site restaurant that has a seasonal menu and uses ingredients from local farms.The rooms each have unique décor and every room has a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a robe. The Deluxe King Rooms have a sitting area and some of these rooms also have a fireplace.In addition to the on-site restaurant, the Settlers Inn in Bingham Park also serves beer, wine and food at the on-site Chestnut Tavern.Golf at The Country Club at Woodloch Springs is a 14-minute drive from the accommodations and skiing at Ski Big Bear is 14 miles away. Hiking at Promised Land State Park is 12 miles away.
- We loved the staff! The food was EXCELLENT and the inn, itself, is absolutely beautiful. There are so many things to see and do in the area. We had such a laid back and romantic stay. Great value for the price. My opinion, it doesn’t get much better than this.
- The desk staff, bartenders,and servers were nice. The inn is cozy and the food is terrific.
- The food was really good. Usually, we prefer a king or double beds. Could not accommodate. Ambiance was as good as we remembered.
The ambiance of The Settlers Inn is top notch. Each time I stay (about once a year) they have performed renovations to rooms that are incredibly tasteful and true to the history of the building.
The hospitality is very good- you feel like you are on vacation and treated as special which is important- this is not a $75/night hotel… The food- top notch, as well as service in the dining room. Will be back!
- Extremely beautiful garden and flowers. The formal and complimentary breakfast is exceptional, but we prefer better bed, which is what we need and pay for.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wayne Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Honesdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liberty is 31 miles from Wayne Inn, and Scranton is 24 miles from the property. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 29 miles away.
- I stayed previously and was ok this time room 102 should not be it’s uphill the door didn’t seal had light from outside shining thru one bed was crooked from the floor went uphill the chair even leaned awful I left 1 night early cause they couldn’t change my room so came home to my home with no power but comfortable bed and chairs
- Staff was very friendly, room was clean. Very quiet and comfortable.
- It was very clean and I was very comfortable there. I will be booking again soon! (next week).
- The coffee shop should have breAfast why does it not. ???
- Room was good parking was cramped some how need more parking spots told front desk blind on front window was broken
In the Honesdale historic district, this hotel is within walking distance of a variety of shops and antique stores. The hotel has an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Cable TV and a private bathroom are included in every guest room at Hotel Wayne. They are air-conditioned and have a work desk.Guests can enjoy views of the town from the second floor terrace. The Honesdale Hotel Wayne is outfitted in 19th-century décor.Bistro 1202 serves American cuisine including appetizers and entrees. The Hotel Bar has a variety of craft beers.Lake Wallenpaupack is 13 miles from the hotel. Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River is 15 miles away.
- Hotel Wayne is a quaint old hotel. As such, you wont find modern comforts that some of the chains would offer. The doors are old wood panel type with real keys which adds to the charm of the building. The in-house restaurant and bar is friendly with pretty good food.
- The location for me is perfect because I do business with the hospital which is right next door. The rooms are old and dated, but they are clean. Shower stall is a little small. The food at the Hotel Wayne is great – one of the best places to eat in Honesdale. Staff is always friendly and helpful.
- I particularly enjoyed the historic atmosphere. The bed was comfortable, the plumbing worked (no problem with hot water that a little patience didn’t solve), and the noise from Main Street wasn’t excessive.
- The chicken mozzarella sandwich was absolutely superb.
Asked for two beds
So they had put a folding bed in room as second bed
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region offers accommodations in Lake Ariel, just 16 miles from Mount Pocono.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.Scranton is 15 miles from Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, and Wilkes-Barre is 27 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- We didn’t get the breakfast in time because we got there at 9:45. We thought 10 AM with the cut off time
- The food was very good and the coffee was fantastic.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, well kept and modern. Good location, nothing as good near by.
- Very comfy bed. Hotel so easy to get to right off the highway.
- The check in lady Stephanie was enthusiastic and helpful. She called to make certain that everything was great.
The French Manor Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The French Manor Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Newfoundland, just 11 miles from Mount Pocono. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Scranton is 19 miles from The French Manor Inn and Spa, and Wilkes-Barre is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 20 miles from The French Manor Inn & Spa.
The customer experience was amazing, we appreciated the willingness of each staff member to support and help. The location enabled us the getaway we were looking for, the calmness and the view.
the restaurant is amazing!
- Bed was comfy, in room hot tub was a plus, balcony/view was great. Very quiet and relaxing. Staff was helpful and food was really good (though pricey).
- Room was great. People were great. They even offered to snow brush my car the morning after a snowstorm
- Everything was wonderful and splendid. An amazing get away for everyday life 🙂
- The staff was warm, friendly and attentive to mine and my partner’s needs.
- The customer experience was amazing, we appreciated the willingness of each staff member to support and help. The location enabled us the getaway we were looking for, the calmness and the view.
Showcasing a hot tub and water sports facilities, Stickett Inn is located in Barryville in the region of New York State.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.Liberty is 24 miles from Stickett Inn, and Middletown is 25 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- We really loved everything about the place and the staff. It was a perfect charming get away with vintage charm and modern luxuries. It felt extremely comfortable there in all aspects. The owners are lovely and inviting, the property is very cool. It’s a unique gem off rhe beaten path.
- Unique, cool place amidst many mediocre hotels in the driving area. On site coffee shop/bar, easy walk to two restaurants as well as an ice cream shop.
- Fun… Interesting decor….close to river…lounge on property…. Johnny very personable
- Amazing experience! Ownership is super friendly and helpful!
- The owners made us feel right at home. Johnny greeted us and showed us to our room. He was very accommodating and the welcome set the stage for the remainder of our stay. The location! Only a short drive from NYC (2.5hrs). The room.. modern. Convenient water activities available a block or so away.. The river and nature was what we needed. It was a much needed break from NYC life. Johnny recommended a few restaurants a drive away and the restaurants were fabulous. There is a convenient market across the street and a few spots to grab a bite. I wanted to return the following weekend, but they were booked..bummer
Up a Creek Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Up a Creek Inn offers accommodations in South Sterling, just 9 miles from Mount Pocono. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is an ATM at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Scranton is 19 miles from Up a Creek Inn, and Wilkes-Barre is 28 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Frogtown Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Frogtown Inn offers accommodations in Canadensis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Mount Pocono is 8 miles from The Frogtown Inn, and Scranton is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The husband and wife owner operators were very friendly and helpful. The room was relatively small but had a nice sitting area and was pleasantly decorated. Best of all was the exceptional breakfast each morning. I highly recommend this B&B whenever you are in the area.
- Staff was super nice. Breakfast was delicious (on the morning that we didn’t lose power.) Bed was comfortable.
- The room was very cozy, dinner was well worth the price, complimentary breakfast was to order and extremely well presented and delishis.
- Very nostalgic old house but clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and breakfast was excellent!
- Chairs out back, to sit by creek were more relaxing than Room 8! Small Italian restaurant down the street was excellent!
Top Hotels In Tafton Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tafton Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tafton Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tafton Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!