8 Best Hotels To Stay In Stony Creek Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Stony Creek Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stony Creek Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stony Creek Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stony Creek Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stony Creek Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stony Creek Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Stony Creek Virginia:
Sleep Inn & Suites Stony Creek
Sleep Inn & Suites Stony Creek offers accommodations in Stony Creek. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels.Petersburg is 18 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Stony Creek, and Emporia is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was amazing. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. First time traveling with pet and it was a wonderful experience.
- It is located right off the highway. No possible way to miss it
- Great pillows. I love the fact that breakfast has a large variety of food.
- The location is right off the highway. The building is clean and the staff is friendly.
- Breakfast was good. Scrambled eggs, waffles, sweet buns.
Hampton Inn Stony Creek
This hotel is located off I-95 in Stony Creek and 15 miles from Petersburg, Virginia. It offers an outdoor pool and rooms equipped with a refrigerator and free wired internet access.Each room at Hampton Inn Stony Creek is furnished with a microwave and cable TV. They all have air conditioning, a work desk and a coffee maker.A daily buffet breakfast is served at Stony Creek Hampton Inn. Free access to the hotel gym and business center is provided to guests. Wi-Fi is free in public areas and parking is free on-site.Just 20 miles from the Hampton Inn guests can shop at Southpark Mall or visit Virginia State University.
- Perfect. Everything you could want in an overnight stay. Beds more comfortable than expected with great pillows. Safe clean friendly quiet. Exceptional breakfast it great offerings.
- It was pretty good. Front desk was very accommodating.
- Close to interstate, Italian restaurant was quite good …
- The room was very clean & loved how comfortable the bed was.
- Love the hotel because the walls were not paper thin and very quiet reference other guests! Especially liked the doggie potty area! Well lit and clean!
Featuring free WiFi, Gateway Inn offers accommodations in Templeton, just 11 miles from Petersburg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, room smelled fresh- beds were comfy and clean. Quiet spot yet easy to get to stores. Parking right in front of room.
- This motel is tucked away in a little bit of a rural area. However, you can jump on 95 in less than a mile and be close to several restaurants and stores. The owners of the motel are helpful and cheerful. Beds comfy and room was clean.
- Was only cereal, muffins and toast for breakfast so not very impressive but worked for me
- was right off the highway so very convenient. not sure why some people wrote was in middle of woods because it wasn’t. was a close gas station and stores. fit my accommodations to a T. I arrived early and ate and slept. I didn’t stay whole night. Not due to bad room but was anxious to get to my destination. I will be going there again, atleast 2 more times, in coming weeks and plan to check out the breakfasts
- This is an older motel but kept up very well. The room was clean and beds comfy. The towels are not plush but they gave us extra. There was a table with two chairs which was nice. Very peaceful and quiet there yet still close to stores . Would stay again for sure.
Days Inn Petersburg- Fort Lee/South
Located just off I-95, this hotel is 7 miles south of downtown Petersburg. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool and a fitness center.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at Days Inn Petersburg- Fort Lee/South. They are equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave and furnished with a seating area.The front desk at the Petersburg- Fort Lee/South Days Inn is staffed 24 hours a day. The hotel also has an on-site business center and guest laundry facilities.Pamplin Historical Park and the National Museum of the Civil War Solider are a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Fort Lee is 11 miles away.
- It was very clean, the staff were very friendly and the bed was comfortable.
- Seeing the motel in the rear view mirror as we left.
- Nothing attitude from front counter not friendly at all
- It could use some updating. Limited breakfast items.
- The cost was very reasonable and easy to get to from the interstate.
Hampton Inn Petersburg-Fort Lee
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hampton Inn Petersburg-Fort Lee offers accommodations in Petersburg.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 27 miles from Hampton Inn Petersburg-Fort Lee, and Midlothian is 30 miles from the property. Richmond International Airport is 25 miles away.
- Room was spacious and clean. Free breakfast and WiFi a big plus. Staff very friendly.
- great location, clean hotel, breakfast was decent, friendly staff.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful especially at helping with dining selections
Stuck in traffic for hours on 1-95. Couldn’t push anymore so book this hotel to spend the night. Great staff. Super clean and extremely comfortable beds.
Great breakfast. Awesome coffee!
- Really good complimentary breakfast and the staff was very friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Petersburg – Fort Lee
One of our best sellers in Petersburg! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Petersburg – Fort Lee offers accommodations in Petersburg.Every room comes with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Richmond is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Express Petersburg , and Midlothian is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 25 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Petersburg – Fort Lee.
- Room was large and furnishings were excellent, staff was exceptional and manager was very friendly, breakfast was very good. The parking was in front of the building and well lit.
- Nice facility – we had one of the renovated rooms, and it was quite nice. Having 2 elevators, and 2 fast elevators was quite nice. Breakfast area is spacious and uncrowded, pancakes are great, a change from the usual waffles.
- Everything but the location. Even with construction going on I didn’t mind. My room was awesome! The location just wasn’t the best for me, but that’s my fault. In no way do I want this to be a negative review. Overall great stay.
left a travel u-shaped pillow . called to request it be held for pick-upon return trip thru the area.
happy that the pillow was at the front desk when we returned.
- Breakfast was great, the staff was very friendly and helpful, they had cookies for afternoon treats but the staff was on top of everything and I really appreciated that!
Comfort Inn Petersburg Fort – Lee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Petersburg Fort – Lee offers accommodations in Petersburg, just 27 miles from Richmond. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The staff, especially check-in, was friendly, courteous and helpful.
After a miserable experience at the Comfort Inn in Allentown Pa . the night before I was frustrated to have to change rooms because of a ceiling leak over the toilet. The desk clerk moved us to anther room.He was kind and helpful and prompt at moving us.Again the excuse for the leak was the upper floor shower leaking.
It would appear that the Comfort Inn has given up on maintaining their facilities. This is disappointing as the reputation of Comfort Inn has in the past been good, not so in 2018.
Front desk: the guy there was so nice and freindly and very warm welcome SMILE. We will returned definitely.
I will recommend all my friends who travel cross a country have to stop at this place
The Mexican restaurant was aswsome the owner got a lot energy and freindly and food was so good . You have to go there .just across the street easy
- I liked the cleanliness of the facility and the comfort of the room.
- I was surprised, the accommodation s were better than the Holiday Inn.
Quality Inn Petersburg
Located in Southern Estates, 27 miles from Richmond, Quality Inn Petersburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is available.Petersburg is 6 miles from Quality Inn Petersburg, and Midlothian is 29 miles from the property. Richmond International Airport is 25 miles away.
- Fighting couldn’t sleep police outside my door room was nasty mold in bathroom vent hanging off wall never again.
- The property is a bit rundown but okay. The bed was very comfortable.
- Bed was large, tv was ok, shower curtain was great idea furnished
- The sheets appeared to be clean. Stay was as expected. There were plenty of reviews that noted the lack of cleanliness so I mentally prepared myself. Wasn’t too skeved out.
- We have stayed here before and found this hotel to be a good value for the money. The breakfast buffet offered a variety of items, both hot and cold, and was generally pretty good.
Top Hotels In Stony Creek Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stony Creek Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stony Creek Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stony Creek Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!