8 Best Hotels To Stay In Southside Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Southside Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Southside Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Southside Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Southside Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Southside Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Southside Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Southside Alabama:
Days Inn – Attalla
Located off Interstate 59, this Attalla, Alabama hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Imagination Place children’s museum is 4.6 miles away.A seating area and spacious work desk are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn – Attala. Each room features simple décor and includes a clock radio.A business center with a fax machine and free Wi-Fi is on site at this hotel. Poolside seating is provided on the sun deck.Twin Bridges Golf Club is just 5.9 miles from the Attalla Days Inn. The Alabama International Dragway is a 13-minute drive away.
- We were very pleased with the hotel and location. We had our dog with us so they gave us a nice room near the grassy area. I loved the breakfast and that you can make your own waffles. It wasn’t just your average continental breakfast. The room was very clean and the staff was very pleasant. Great location and not far from historic town of Gadsen.
- GREAT Mattress and Pillows. I like the solid surface flooring, too.
- This was a very inexpensive rate. My expectations were low – a clean, safe place to sleep right off the highway. This place fulfilled that, the room was in better shape than I thought and the check in was courteous and efficient. The neighborhood is…meh…poor rural. There was a Waffle House across the street and gas next door. I make this trip a few times a year and I’ve marked this place as somewhere I’d be willing to return.
- We arrived at 1:00 in morning and the owner was so welcoming. She took her time and inquired about our room needs since I selected a handicap room… which I actually did not need but booked on line in error. The room was clean and very comfortable. In the morning her husband was in the lobby and once again was warm and hospitable. We understood by our conversation they were new owners who had recently refurbished the property. We will definitely reserve this property again for our future travels.
- The staff kept the breakfast area stocked and replenished when it ran low and water pressure was great. Literally, the only positives to staying here.
Comfort Suites Gadsden
In Gadsden, Alabama, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a daily hot breakfast. It has rooms with free Wi-Fi access.A refrigerator and coffee maker come standard in each room at Comfort Suites Gadsden. Rooms includes cable TV and telephone. Each private bathroom includes towels and free toiletries.A fitness center and business center are available at the Gadsden Comfort Suites. The property provides free parking.Northeast Alabama Regional Airport is 4 miles from this hotel. Guests are a 4-minute drive from Rainbow Memorial Gardens.
- My accommodations were clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Everything was clean, entrance, room, breakfast area, etc.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was nice. Food was close by.
- The front office staff were very friendly and helpful in answering our questions. They gave our dog a bag full of treats which he enjoyed. Our room was very attractive and comfortable. The hotel is located right next to two very good restaurants.
- The eggs were great. The staff person setting up breakfast was wonderful. I appreciated having a microwave even though I didn’t use it.
Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites
Centrally located in Gadsden, Alabama, this convenient hotel offers comfortable guestrooms and contemporary on-site facilities near Noccalula Falls, shopping and a variety of outdoor activities.Best Western Gadsden is 4 miles from Lake Gadsden, which is a perfect place for boating, water skiing and fishing. Golf on one of the nearby courses or spend an afternoon at Willis Creek Winery. Race fans will love being just a short drive from Talladega Motor Speedway.Enjoy amenities such as a free hot breakfast and high-speed internet access at Gadsden Best Western. Go swimming in the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fitness center.
- Eggs could have been a little lighter. Waffle ‘s were very good.
- The beds were comfortable, and bathroom was clean, however the carpet had stains, and needed to replaced. The breakfast the first day was fine, the second day they ran out of regular creamer for the coffee, only hazelnut was left. (too sweet) the fruit cup was a mushy. the eggs tasted like powder eggs, no flavor or seasoning (salt and pepper) only one type of jelly if you ate a biscuit which were dried out.
- The staff were EXTREMELY friendly and helpful and the location was close to MANY eateries and Walmart was across the street! Room was large and the bed was comfortable!
- It was clean. Staff was very friendly. Even let us check in early we had a wedding that day.
- My husband and I slept so well in the firm beds. They had a large selection on the breakfast buffet.
Hampton Inn Gadsden/Attalla Interstate 59
This Gadsden, Alabama hotel is a short drive from Lookout Mountain and the Imagination Place Children’s Museum. The hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access.The Hampton Inn Gadsden/Attalla Interstate 59 offers rooms with a flat-screen LCD TV. A coffee maker, a mini-refrigerator and a work desk are included in every room.I-59 is minutes from the Gadsden Hampton Inn. The Talladega Speedway is within driving distance of the hotel.
- Friendly staff. Large private bathroom with large shower. Bed was very comfortable.
Lady at check in was friendly and competent.
Breakfast was very good, coffee is is always good at Hampton Inn’s.
- Love this hotel!! Love the breakfast! Very convenient to interstate.
- Breakfast was fantastic! Staff was extremely friendly.
- Clean, fresh, everything worked. Newer property. .well maintained.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites- Gadsden
Featuring rooms with a microwave and refrigerator, this hotel is 8 miles from downtown Gadsden. The hotel also has an outdoor pool and hot tub.Spacious guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a sitting area at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites- Gadsden. Rooms also have luxury white bedding and large windows.The hotel serves guests a warm breakfast buffet every day, with juice and coffee. The hotel also has a 24-hour fitness center.The Holiday Inn Express is 22 miles from Horse Pens 40, a historic park with hiking and rock climbing. Noccalula Falls Park is a a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- everything! breakfast, the room, the bed, the pillow, the staff, the television, it was all fantastic! we will definitely be back every time we come to the area. facility is very beautiful and clean, and I would recommend it to others.
- We could not have asked for a better experience. The hotel was exactly what we expected.
- Felt very safe. Large, bright lobby. At check-in we were greeted by Phillip. He was so nice and welcoming. Our king room and bath were clean as a pin with up to date furnishings. The bed and bedding were ultra comfy. The breakfast area is a nice, large space and run by Katrina. She takes great pride in her job and makes sure everything is well stocked. She is personable and professional at the same time. Coffee is great, there are yummy warm cinnamon rolls and even a unique pancake maker, along with eggs, bacon and so much more. We can’t wait to stay here again when going through Gadsden.
- The front desk staff was very friendly. The young lady taking care of the breakfast was very sweet.
- The room was cleaned and the staff was very nice. The breakfast was great. I will return again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming toward Gadsden.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Gadsden
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a year-round outdoor pool, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Gadsden offers accommodations in Gadsden, just 30 miles from Oxford.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Great staff. Great breakfast (+) server was outstanding.
- Friendly staff, clean room, and nice breakfast area. The room looked exactly as the pictures on website.
- The cleanliness and the beds were super comfortable.
- Great location, comfortable room, loved the bathroom.
- Very comfortable and clean room; decent breakfast.
Hampton Inn Gadsden
This Alabama hotel features an outdoor pool and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. Hampton Inn Gadsden is just a 4-minute drive from Gadsden Country Club.Each room provides a seating area and desk. A coffee maker and hairdryer are also included. Rooms with sofa beds are available.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet during their stay. They can also workout in the on-site gym or use the business center.Gadsden Hampton Inn is a 4-minute drive from Gadsden State Community College. Noccalula Falls is 9 minutes away while Alabama International Dragway is 15 minutes away.
- wi fi not working that well.but everything else was good.
- Breakfast was very good. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was also very quiet.
- The breakfast was amazing it was the best breakfast I’ve had at a hotel. The room was beautiful and a decent size. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Would recommend this place
- Located near plenty of places to eat and easy to get to from main highway.
- That it was located in the middle of several restaurants
Motel 6 Attalla
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Attalla offers pet-friendly accommodations in Attalla, just 3.8 miles from Gadsden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The bed was fine could of had some firmer pillows. The shower was nice
- I always stay at motel 6 it is always a good value for someone with pets
- The hotel was right off the expressway, the room was large sized.
- We were just looking for a place to sleep. The motel is old but the bed was comfortable and there are many places to eat nearby. If you are looking for luxury – forget it. But it was absolutely fine for a place to sleep.
- Place was dirty, had hair in the sink area and in the bed on the sheets. It was loud all night as people were outside in the parking lot. All the hotels were booked in that area since it was race weekend and I was just passing through. It was the only thing available
Top Hotels In Southside Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Southside Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Southside Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Southside Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!