8 Best Hotels To Stay In Sistallo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sistallo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sistallo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sistallo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sistallo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sistallo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sistallo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Sistallo Galicia:
Pazo de Verdes
Each room at Pazo de Verdes comes with heating and a TV. All have a private bathroom, with a bathtub or hydromassage shower.Breakfast is served in the dining room. Here guests can enjoy lots of natural light and views over the gardens. A Viennese piano from 1880 can be found in the library.The Pazo de Verdes is located in Cospeito, 15.5 miles from the city of Lugo.
- Habitación amplia, limpia, un detalle que tengan hervidor de agua en las habitaciones e infusiones para hacerte. Personal muy atento.
- Découverte surprenante hors des sentiers battus. Petit auberge de campagne dans une ancienne bâtiment en pierres réhabilité. Chambres et aires communes très bien aménagés. Mérite 4 étoiles pour la qualité des lieux et le gentil service du personnel.
- Habitaciones amplias, silencio, entorno agradable y desayuno buenísimo y abundante.
Un lloc ideal i molt tranquil ideal per conèixer la costa lucense i l’interior. Lugo és preciós.
Aneu a sopar a la Pizzeria Las Rozas, excel·lent tracte i pizzes i hamburgueses molt6 ben fetes
- Es un paraíso del descanso…, Aislado del ruido, aconsejable visitar el lago…desayuno agradable aunque poca variedad.
Coto Real’s rooms are chic and modern, and decorated in bold colours. They provide a tranquil atmosphere, which will help you relax at the end of a long day’s business. There is an excellent restaurant onsite, the Asador Coto Real, where you can sample tasty local cuisine, including wood-oven cooked dishes.This hotel enjoys good transport connections with Lugo, which is only 10 minutes away by car. From here you can also easily get to the cities of A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela.
- Excellent restaurant, quiet, nice higher end option for the pilgrim, but must take taxi
- Incredible Service, very well trained staff. Great bed. Good internet-Connection. Check out the Restaurant, good value for Money, creative kitchen and even good Options for vegetarians.
- Can I give it more than 10/10? Excellent, really comfortable, wonderful staff, great value for money.
- Hotel was good, clean and well kept. Probably the best place in Rabade.
Very helpful staff, for the gluten free diet was provided adequate food.
The restaurant serves delicious meal.
H. O CRISTO
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 21 miles from H. O CRISTO, and Foz is 25 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- A convenient stop along the northern Camino. Great dinner, excellent value.
- It’s right on the Camino Norte, so ideal for the walker
- Amabilidad del personal, la limpieza de las habitaciones, la tranquilidad del lugar. Tiene una buena relación calidad-precio.
habitacion amplia, baño impecable, silencio absoluto, buena cama, y precio inmejorable.
Sencillo, limpio y económico.
Comida casera y bien elaborada a buen precio.
Parador de Vilalba
The hotel offers cozy, welcoming spaces with a medieval air; in the tower, 6 bedrooms share this medieval style with the Salón de los Andrade, with frescoes and coats of arms.In the shadow of the tower, the new stone building is in the style of a pazo, the Galician country house, houses the remaining 42 bedrooms, the restaurant and bar.
- The staff were very pleasant and the food and wine were excellent.
- A very unique and quirky hotel . You MUST book a room in the tower itself it was amazing xx
O cuarto é moi amplo e luminoso con dúas butacas moi confortables.
O almorzo moi recomendable con profuctos naturais!
- The lady in the restaurant was excellent considering she seemed to be running the table and bar service single-handedly. However reception staff varied between distracted to grumpy. Overall the hotel was very pleasant and comfortable. The town was not particularly interesting but resonably good for visiting Lugo etc.
- Beautiful building and great experience! Felt like we were staying in a castle! Clean, amazing rooms so worth the money and perfect for a peregrino who wants to relax in a nice place for the afternoon! They even have a delicious restaurant downstairs with a special pilgrim menu and price!
Hotel Spa Attica 21 Villalba
Rooms at the Hotel Spa Attica 21 Villalba feature a modern design, minibar, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and a hairdryer. Some rooms come with a balcony.The hotel’s relaxing spa has a thermal circuit of showers and saunas, as well as a hydromassage pool and hot tubs. Spa Attica 21 Villalba also has a Kids Spa Club and a treatment area.The restaurant serves regional cuisine and features a patio. There is also a snack bar and lounge.The area around the hotel is ideal for hiking and mountain biking. There is good access to Villalba and La Coruña Airport is 49.7 miles away.
The rooms and surroundings were first class. The helpful staff, and range and quality of food at the restaurant was amazing.
The Spa was modern, and offered a full and extensive range of options
- La comodidad y la tranquilidad. También disfrutamos del spa.
- La cama era enorme y cómoda . El baño con ducha y bañera. El desayuno variado. La cena es de menú a 14,50€; la verdad es que tienen bastante para elegir y trae cantidad
- iDEAL PARA TOMAR DIAS DE DESCANSO Y APROVECHAR DEL SPA.
- iDEAL PARA TOMAR DIAS DE DESCANSO Y APROVECHAR DEL SPA.
- The rooms and surroundings were first class. The helpful staff, and range and quality of food at the restaurant was amazing.
The rooms in the Motel Paraiso are modern and large, and have heating, air conditioning and satellite TV. The bathrooms are fitted with marble, and the suites have a private hot tub.The Motel Paraiso also has a restaurant-bar open 24 hours a day.Motel Paraiso is close to Lugo’s trade fair site. Lugo itself is only 10 minutes’ drive away. The A-6 motorway connects you directly to A Coruña, which is about 31.1 miles away.
- El jacuzzi y la iluminación eran perfectos, la cama súper cómoda y grande y el servicio de habitaciones estupendo, así como los precios, totalmente asequibles!
- La intimidad que da y el precio de la carta muy asequible
- Todo escelente. Lo recomendamos y volvemos sin problema.
- Tranquilidad absoluta, cama muy cómoda, muy limpio, el coche en el garaje justo debajo de la habitación, con acceso directo a la misma. Es verdad que está apartado pero a unos 10 minutos en coche de la ciudad. No es ningún inconveniente si viajas en coche. Es cierto que no tienes contacto con el personal del hotel, pero todas las peticiones que le haces a través del teléfono son atendidas de inmediato. El aire acondicionado perfecto.
La chambre, le coté romantique et erotique de la chambre
Le service 24h/24h
Hotel Vila do Alba
Rooms feature garden views. They come with a TV, radio and iron. The private bathrooms offer a bath and free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Various dining options with Spanish cuisine are a 10-minute walk from Hotel Vila do Alba. Rias Altas with its beaches and Coruña are within an hour drive away. La Coruña Airport is 49.7 miles away.
- Everything was just perfect. Owner/manager? that we met was a lovely friendly , welcoming and really helpful man. I will be recommending this hotel to anyone I know com8ng to this area.
- Kudos to Manuel, an employee who went out his way to assist us. It was greatly appreciated.
- The man on the front desk was very friendly. We saw murmurations of starlings out of the back window.
- Room very comfortable, bathtub great for relaxing. Restaurant was convenient for breakfast (not included but a reasonable 2.5 euros). Great value for the price.
- Excellent location in centre of town and directly on Camino del Norte. Comfortable clean room good value.
The building has views over the Town Hall, Los Andrade Tower and La Pravia tree. There are various typical restaurants and bars in the area.Rooms at Hotel Venezuela have a desk, heating, a phone and a TV, as well as a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries.At Hotel Venezuela you will find a 24-hour front desk where tourist information and luggage storage can be provided. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.A Coruña Airport is 52.8 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Wonderful, helpful staff and perfectly clean room in central location (next to the Parador)
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. A bicycle-friendly hotel. Excellent value for money. Location is right in the town centre and close to restaurants and shops.
- We had a positive interaction with three generations of ownership. The grandson spoke English and was very helpful.
- Very basic. Awful smell of fumes. Very old fashioned. Unpleasant staff.
- Estaba muy limpio, en un buen lugar y el trato fue muy bueno
Top Hotels In Sistallo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sistallo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sistallo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sistallo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!