8 Best Hotels To Stay In Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Sanjuanejo Castile And Leon:
Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo
Located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, 23 miles from La Alberca, Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental.
Typical parador. Old building converted to a comfortable hotel. Speedy check in with efficient receptionist who spoke good English.
Ok room with nice view over river, everything worked, although WiFi quite slow through the thick walls. Free parking inside the walls of the hotel when we arrived for our two night stay but difficult to get back inside on Friday night when the hotel much busier.
- Another great castle Parador, what’s not to like in these magnificent buildings?
- Location view food and drink ,What else.Had a festival atmosphere
- Excellent location and food was very good , staff friendly and helpful
- Fabulous location within easy walking distance of a good selection of local restaurants. Excellent breakfast with wide range of choices and eggs cooked to order. Stunning views of the town from the various view points and the tower itself.
- Typical parador. Old building converted to a comfortable hotel. Speedy check in with efficient receptionist who spoke good English.
One of our top picks in Ciudad-Rodrigo.Hotel Arcos is located in central Ciudad Rodrigo, right next to the Cathedral and main square.Rooms feature free WiFi, heating, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower.Hotel Arcos offers Buffet Breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.The Enrique II Castle is close to the property. Private parking is offered on site for a supplement.
- Ciudad Rodrigo is easy to visit, easy to explore on foot. Hotel Arcos is perfectly located. When we checked in, they had us booked for only one person which was easily and quickly corrected. The breakfast in the morning was very nice and complete. Staff was very accommodating. We had asked upon arrival for an extra night, which was unavailable at Hotel Aros, but they had another spot about 100meters away, and quickly arranged for that, helped us the next morning with transfer of our luggage and finding a new parking spot. Even went to the “Saturday Market” and all the locals there selling various goods. Lots of fun.
- not a better location in this town. easy to find a car park
- Good friendly staff, great location, easy car park, nice and peaceful room.
- hotel is within the walls of the old city with private parking.
- Staff was extremely helpful and professional. Location was terrific, 100 m from Plaza Mayor. I liked the hotel had a lift.
Hotel La Bodega
Located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, 23 miles from La Alberca, Hotel La Bodega features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good location, secure parking. Very friendly staff and ample breakfast.
- The breakfast was good. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Quiet, warm, comfortable within easy walking distance of walled Old Town. Excellent garage, good breakfast.
- Very handy for the old town. Nice and clean and friendly. Good parking although it was quite a tight enterance
The web states that there’s a parking but there isn’t really because the staff advises you that the car would probably be damage while entering the garage due to the ramp and that the hotel would not cover any damage.
We weren’t able to park.
Hotel Conde Rodrigo I
Located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, 24 miles from La Alberca, Hotel Conde Rodrigo I features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Friendly staff, room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was average. Location was very good
- The town was lovely and the hotel looked outstanding. It snowed while we were there and that added to the stay
- Very comfy bed. Staff were exceptionally helpful (bar parking) and friendly. Dinner was superb and great value and breakfast pretty good.
- Friendly and efficient, no time wasting. The language barrier proved to be no problem. Great value lovely place just off the beaten track, secure and felt safe for my van and trailer. Lovely sleepy Spanish village, bar and restaurant was friendly and about 40 metre walk from hotel.
- Its historical and classical location are a particular feature. It is quiet and central being located a short distance from the cathedral. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Hospedería Puerta de la Catedral
Hospedería Puerta de la Catedral is located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, 23 miles from La Alberca and 26 miles from Mogarraz.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.
- Freely accesible wifi, warm room and bedding, all clean, comfortable, homely.
- Good location, although outside the city walls just a stroll from the cathedral, there is also a supermarket near by. Big free car park opposite the hotel, there is a lift which is great for luggages and the room was a good size with comfortable beds. Wifi was also very good.
- La ubicación, la cama no estaba mal para ser un hostal y el agua de la ducha.
- La dueña una impresentable no aceptan que les pidas la hoja de reclamaciones. Contrate dos noches y solo me quede una. Solicite la devolución de la segunda noche y solo me devolvieron la mitad. La respuesta era un comportamiento de agresividad hacia el cliente.
- Estaba muy limpio, el personal muy amable. Te hacen descuento eran su restaurante, que está muy bien de calidad y precio. Se aparca gratis delante.
Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo
Hotel Puerta Ciudad Rodrigo is located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, just 23 miles from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
La llave del campo
Located in Ciudad-Rodrigo, 23 miles from La Alberca, La llave del campo features a restaurant and free WiFithroughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Valle Agadon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural Valle Agadon offers accommodations in Monsagro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. La Alberca is 8 miles from Hotel Rural Valle Agadon, and Ciudad-Rodrigo is 15 miles from the property.
- Room and bed are comfortable, the place lovely, and the owners simply amazing providing us with tons of useful information about the area. We were the only guests (off-season during the week) and yet we could choose dinner from a huge variety of dishes. The meals were delicious and at a very fair price! I wish we could have stayed much longer.
- La amabilidad de los dueños. La limpieza. El entorno.la habitación.
- Sin duda alguna la dueña de la casa, Mª Jose, la amabilidad personificada y la gente del pueblo de Monsagro, te sientes como en casa, gracias por el trato recibido.
- El servicio fue excelente, Mª josé y su marido son un amor, nos trataron super bien y de una forma muy familiar, estoy encantada con ellos y con el hotel, es tranquilo y confortable, sin duda repetiré en otra estación del año que no sea invierno, tiene un paisaje precioso y merece la pena verlo. La comida muy rica y son bastantes flexibles con los horarios. en conclusión muy recomendable!
- Buen trato de la propietaria, súper cercana, la cena y desayuno muy bueno todo, la habitación muy cómoda
Top Hotels In Sanjuanejo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sanjuanejo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!