8 Best Hotels To Stay In Sandhaven Grampian – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandhaven Grampian is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sandhaven Grampian. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandhaven Grampian. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandhaven Grampian. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sandhaven Grampian right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sandhaven Grampian with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Sandhaven Grampian:
Masons Arms Hotel
Masons Arms Hotel is located in Rosehearty, 18 miles from Peterhead and 30 miles from Inverurie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.Aberdeen Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- quiet village to stay in. very clean room and friendly staff.
- Lovely comfy bed and very cosy room well decorated and spotless
- We really enjoyed sitting at the bar chatting with the staff a locals. It was the end of November and it was cold and windy out, so walking around the neighborhood was not much of an option. We did walk to dinner which wasn’t too bad. The bathroom window rattled some due to the wind. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- The room small but was very nicely decorated as was the shower room.
- Loved the location. Good view from the bedroom window
Featuring free WiFi, Findlay’s Hotel offers accommodations in Fraserburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find an ATM and shops at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Peterhead is 15 miles from Findlay’s Hotel, and Inverurie is 30 miles from the property. Aberdeen Airport is 34 miles away.
- Perfect breakfast. Very nice bathroom, huge room with beautiful furniture
- Friendly staff who were approachable. Young lad on arrival is a credit to the hotel and has a very friendly nature.
- Every thing was fandabidozey exilent Just the bed was far far too hard for me Am disabled so yes take a memory foam mattress topper next time But staff were very helpful and friendly Breakfasts exilent Hotel very clean an I liked the location just the back of the town I will certainly b back.
- Staff were extremely helpful and due to late arrival arranged a takeaway for me.
- We’re told on arrival that breakfast only between 9 and 10 bit late for most people
The Saltoun Inn Wetherspoon
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Fraserburgh, 15 miles from Peterhead, The Saltoun Inn Wetherspoon features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aberdeen Airport is 35 miles away.
- The room was perfect, right lights, bed en suite, just right. The food in the restaurant was lovely, very well cooked & presented, with reasonable prices to boot.
- Modern, very nicely refurbished, clean and cheerful. Incredibly competitive prices both for accommodation and food. Foos was also very good.
- I liked how cheap the food/drink was, coupled with the location; right in th middle of everything I needed was excellent
- The staff were extremely helpful and the room was stocked up beyond requirement.
Beds very comfortable.
Hotel spotlessly clean.
Although very busy and understaffed the staff did their level best to cope and managed to multitask very well.
Nothing was too much of a problem.
The Davron Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Davron Hotel offers accommodations in Fraserburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You can play darts at the hotel. Peterhead is 18 miles from The Davron Hotel, and Inverurie is 30 miles from the property. Aberdeen Airport is 34 miles away.
- Helpful happy staff. Very clean, great facilities.
- The staff is extremely helpful, friendly and professional. I loved this hotel: it’s very cozy, made us feel right at home. Easy to reach, easy parking. The breakfast options they offer are many and all well prepared. The restaurant prepares genuine and tasty food and the pub is lively (mainly on the weekend). Of course, it’s a simple place, but with a lot of heart!
- Raymond was excellent – very knowledgable and friendly. Bed was comfortable and check in was easy.
Brand new ensuite shower room
Sea view from bedroom
Great choice at breakfast and well cooked
Had dinners in hotel – excellent food, homemade, quality ingredients and well presented
Staff very helpful and kind
- Nice rooms all recently refurbished with plenty room and en-suite. All very clean Very varied menu with GF and vegetarian options. Staff were friendly and you just have to ask.
Tufted Duck Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Fraserburgh, 11 miles from Peterhead, Tufted Duck Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Aberdeen Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Staff well drilled, and all know their role. Food exceptional
- Suite and view was fab.Staff, especially the young man, were attentive and very friendly. Sea so clise was added bonus…didnt realuse how close we were.
- Excellent room, great views, and very friendly staff . We’ll be back !!
- Staff all very friendly and nothing too much trouble. Great room with lovely views and good food, especially breakfast
- Views of beach stunning, really clean room and very comfortable bed…
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Whitehorse Hotel offers accommodations in Strichen, just 30 miles from Aberdeen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play darts at the hotel. Dyce is 27 miles from Whitehorse Hotel, and Peterhead is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Saplinbrae Hotel and Lodges
Saplinbrae Hotel and Lodges is located in Mintlaw, 26 miles from Aberdeen and 23 miles from Dyce. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Peterhead is 10 miles from Saplinbrae Hotel and Lodges, and Inverurie is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 23 miles from Saplinbrae Hotel and Lodges.
Very stylish property with helpful friendly staff.
Have stayed here couple of time now and it’s better every time. The food is 10/10 and the rooms are excellent. 5 star Experience for 3 star price
- Very peaceful, beautiful location, lovely staff. Food excellent.
- Amazing staff, food and location definitely 10 out of 10
- Very good staff, especially over dinner. Food excellent.
- We loved the location, the original features of the hotel, all the luxury touches such as quality soft towels, great selection of dvds in the bedroom, comfortable bed, flowers in the bathroom, excellent breakfast but mostly the atmosphere was relaxing and the staff were all friendly and helpful.
- Very stylish property with helpful friendly staff.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. By the River Ugie, the Waterside Inn has a pool, a spa and a gym. Peterhead is just a few miles away and there is free parking.Waterside Inn has a health club, featuring a sauna, a steam room and a spa pool.With riverside views, Ogilvies Restaurant offers a menu using fresh, local produce. There is 24-hour room service.The Waterside Inn is near fine beaches and spectacular coastline.
- Proximity to family. Late night bar and tender was a lovely man. Gym facities and pool available.
- Staff were lovely, check in and check out was quick and easy. The hotel needs updating but it very clean and comfortable. I would stay here again
- Always warm, clean and value for money & the staff just can’t do enough for you.
- Booked a single room and without even asking was upgraded to a suite. Excellent 😁
- staff friendly and very helpful very clean very good breakfast overall very good
Top Hotels In Sandhaven Grampian Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sandhaven Grampian to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sandhaven Grampian but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sandhaven Grampian. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!