8 Best Hotels To Stay In San Sebastian – Top Hotel Reviews
San Sebastian is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Sebastian. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Sebastian. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Sebastian. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Sebastian right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Sebastian with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In San Sebastian:
Parador El Faro
Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Parador El Faro is in Aguadilla. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a TV, air conditioning and satellite channels. The private bathroom also provides a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy views of the grounds from the rooms. Extras include a desk and bed linens.At Parador El Faro there is a tennis court. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a game room and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including golf. The property provides free parking.Rafael Hernández Airport is 3 miles away, and Crash Boat Beach is a 2-minute drive away.
- I like the pools, thé restaurant, and the employées.
- Everything was just beautiful, loved the hotel n its landscaping, staff was friendly and it was close to where my sister lives in Aguada.
- Everything was near by and close to beach. Had two very nice pool areas.
- The hotel is in a good location. Near beaches, malls and restaurants. The facilities are good.
- The room was clean and it’s close to the airport
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Courtyard Aguadilla offers accommodations in Aguadilla. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cabo Rojo is 29 miles from Courtyard Aguadilla, and Rincon is 13 miles from the property. Rafael Hernández Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Accumulations, restaurant and most of all short ride to Aquadilla town
- the casino was great some of the dealers could of been more friendly they talked more to them selves then to us on the table but the machines were new and interesting and the restaurant was amazing great food n great prices
- It was clean, the restaurant was good, staff friendly.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was awesome! The Staff was friendly and so helpful. I’ll be back soon.
- The room was very spacious, the overall structure is quite good, the location is near to some very consistent surf beaches
Holiday Inn Mayaguez & Tropical Casino
Holiday Inn Mayaguez & Tropical Casino is located in Mayaguez, 10 miles from Cabo Rojo and 19 miles from La Parguera. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rincon is 9 miles from HI Mayaguez Casino, and Aguada is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Bed like a cloud!! I slept what I haven’t in a long time. Staff was excellent.
- Room was clean, upgraded and beds comfortabke. Staff was helpful and kind. Breakfast buffett was good
- The breakfast was great! The room big and clean. Very happy with the choice we made.
- Very little The entrance and exit to the hotel was very dangerous I did not feel safe etc
- Everyone was super helpful, even a security guy that worked for the casino went out of his way to find out where me and my cousin could find water.
Punta Borinquen Resort
Located in Aguadilla, 29 miles from Cabo Rojo, Punta Borinquen Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.Rincon is 13 miles from Punta Borinquen Resort, and Aguada is 9 miles away. Rafael Hernández Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The employees very friendly and attentive. That fact thAt you have a place to order food and drinks right by The pool
Near at beautiful beaches
Easy access to everything
- Super clean, the staff and the attention needed were awsome. Nice place too relax and get rid of any stress, best beaches of Puerto Rico are close by. Definitely returning back!!
- Newly remodeled property, very clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast in the little restaurant, staff is very friendly and kind. Pool area is great as well!
- The staff was very helpful very attentive the restaurant or coffee shop very good breakfast fantastic breakfast
Rincon Beach Resort
On Añasco Bay, Rincon Beach Resort offers amazing Caribbean Sea views. It features a fine dining restaurant and attractive rooms with seating areas.The Rincon Beach Resort has bright, attractive décor with tiled floors. All air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and a fridge.Breakfast is served in the Brasas Restaurant, which offers Caribbean and Mediterranean dishes for dinner. By the pool, the Pelican Beachfront Grill serves light snacks and cocktails.The Rincon Resort can arrange watersports including scuba diving, kite boarding and surfing. The nearest golf club is a 30-minute drive away.The famous phosphorescent lake, La Parguera, can be reached in 50 minutes by car. Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport is 5 miles away.
- The amazing hotel personne, very kind and helpful. Delicious food, amazing view, the beach, cleanliness. I love this place! It’s a keeper!!!
- From the check in staff all the way to the bartender, and housekeeping lady was AMAZING!!!!!!!! Very relaxing place to get out of the routine. Definitely going back
- This is a very nice place which has been nicely repaired after Hurricaine Maria. The staff is very attentive . The pool area Is very comfortable with an Infinity pool looking towards the sea and in the afternoons you ‘ll be able to see a wonderful beautiful and rarely seen Sunset. Unfortunately after the hurricane there is only a small area of sand and the Beach has been significantly reduced. Rincon is an extremely nice area in Puerto Rico. There are multiple restaurants which have very fine dinning.. There also multiple beaches that still you can go. Many many bars and places to hang out. My only recommendation to this hotel would be an improvement in the bathrooms of the rooms. They need some tender loving care. Otherwise this is a great place to stay and I will definitely be back.
Serene, relaxed and friendly environment
Sunsets are spectacular!
- That you have the option of pool amor beach very accessible
Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez
Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez is located in Mayaguez, 8 miles from Cabo Rojo and 17 miles from La Parguera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rincon is 12 miles from Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez, and Aguada is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport, 3.7 miles from Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez.
- Great location, small but comfy. Accesibility for eating out all kindsof possibilies
- Right outside my room window they storage means place and apparently broken air-conditioning also a dirty bed matreess ,that is a visual contamination and really wrong. Should remove items like that out off guest view. By far Too bad too bad, sorry.
- Very nice room…friendly staff…location great…
- Very central location with private parking (US$ 5 per day) available near the hotel. Room was comfortable, with good bed and shower. Wifi was not working in the room, but there was a LAN connection with cable available in the room. Washing machine DIY (US$ 2) and dryer (US$ 2) available.
- Covinience to everything. Great room. Loved bathroom
Lemon Tree Ocean Front
Located on the oceanfront facing Barrero Beach, this property offers a private beach area and sun terraces. Features include free WiFi access and apartments with an ocean view.A terrace and an en suite with a shower are standard in each Lemon Tree Ocean Front apartment. Apartments are decorated with contemporary tropical-style furniture and have a flat-screen cable TV.A 24-hour front desk, a garden, and a terrace are on site at Lemon Tree Ocean Front. Free parking is also provided on property.The property is a 45-minute drive from Aguadilla’s Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) and a 2 hours drive from the capital city San Juan and .San Juan International Airport
- Stayed last week in the Papaya room. Gorgeous view! Nice, comfortable, large room with all of the comforts of home including cable and WiFi. Full kitchen, private balcony. Sits right on the ocean! Loved falling asleep to the sound of the waves. Had no issues finding parking, right across the small road.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, the balcony was incredible and the view, I am speechless The room had everything we needed, stove top, mini fridge, coffee maker, radio… Very easy to get around. Definitely rent a car if you are staying here. It is not in the town and there are so many paces nearby in driving distance to explore. I with definitely be back
- The view, the view, the view. The sounds of the waves crashing. The size of the unit. It had everything I needed. Very quiet. Great A/C. Microfiber towels, had never used them but they work great and dry very quickly. The beach towels were not terry cloth but also a material that dried quickly and looked beautiful.Quick access to major highway.
- The apartament is very nice and conftable. Beautiful view !!!!! It’s a very relaxing place to stay 😌
- Love that everything was super well kept, clean and it was a spacious apartment. Also great is that it was right on the ocean front and we could hear the waves all the time. That helped me relax!
Hotel Hacienda Agroturistico Vista Hermosa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Hacienda Agroturistico Vista Hermosa is located in Campamento Guajataca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponce is 28 miles from Hotel Vista Hermosa, and Cabo Rojo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rafael Hernández Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In San Sebastian Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Sebastian to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Sebastian but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Sebastian. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!