8 Best Hotels To Stay In San Marcos San José – Top Hotel Reviews
San Marcos San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Marcos San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Marcos San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Marcos San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Marcos San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Marcos San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In San Marcos San José:
Hotel Palenque Tarrazu
Hotel Palenque Tarrazu is located in San Marcos, just 20 miles from Manuel Antonio. The hotel has an outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 18 miles from Hotel Palenque Tarrazu, and Alajuela is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Zacatecas offers accommodations in San Marcos. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Manuel Antonio is 20 miles from Hotel Zacatecas, and San José is 19 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Rodeo, 20 miles from Manuel Antonio, Hotel Arboleda features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San José is 19 miles from Hotel Arboleda, and Alajuela is 28 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Valle Verde Confort Spa
Featuring rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi, Hotel Valle Verde Confort Spa is in the coffee-producing village of Santa María de Dota. It features a small spa and a traditional Costa Rican restaurant.Each simply decorated room at the Valle Verde has tile floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of national dishes in the Verde Confort’s La Cocina de Roy Restaurant.The spa features a sauna and hot tub. Treatments include massage and facials, as well as coffee massages.Surrounded by the impressive mountains of the Central Volcanic Range, the Valle Verde is ideally located for hiking and biking. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange tours to local coffee plantations, as well as waterfalls and volcanoes. San José is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rio Perlas Spa & Resort
One of our top picks in Cartago.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rio Perlas Spa & Resort offers accommodations in Cartago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 14 miles from Hotel Rio Perlas Spa & Resort, and Alajuela is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Rio Perlas Spa & Resort.
- I were in wooden cotage close to the lake, which is beautiful, pool is nice and warm, food in the restaurant rly good.
- The location in the middle of nature with the swimming pools and river
- The staff were extremely helpful. Our car got stuck trying to get there and they went out of their way to try to help us and sent someone to pick us up when we had to walk (do not follow the back roads there via Google Maps!). We were covered in mud and the housekeeper was able to clean all of our clothes for us very quickly. Nice porch off of the king room. The hot spring pool seemed nice but we just walked by, didn’t go in.
- The beds were really comfy- the Rio Perlas breakfast was really good when it was available which was only 3 days out of the 5 we were there
- I,enjoyed a lot the area, the private jungle,.the swimming pool.with thermal water was the best thing. And the spa.ia cute too.
Blue Banyan Inn
One of our best sellers in Quepos! Located in Quepos, Blue Banyan Inn features a garden and year-round outdoor pool. Manuel Antonio is 5 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and features a sitting area with a TV and DVD player. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries in each unit.Blue Banyan Inn also includes a sun terrace.Dominical is 25 miles from Blue Banyan Inn, and Escazú is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 33 miles from Blue Banyan Inn.
- Beautiful property, swimming pool, nature, room was very spacious with huge bathroom. View on the mountain in the distance.
- Chip, the owner of the property, was probably the most hospitable person I have ever met. He was super nice and welcoming and accommodated us with anything we needed. The property was nice and secluded as well and well maintained.
- Warm welcome from Chip and his team of zoologists. Peaceful, out of the way location with lovely view and private cabin. Good breakfast and option to tour their wildlife sanctuary.
- Large, nice suite with modern showers and facilities. The location is beautiful and surrounded by Palm plantations and forest. Chip is very friendly and we were served a great breakfast.
- We had a great time. It’s a great place, great staff and they do wonderful work. Don’t miss a tourof the animal shelter. The cabins had an amazing shower. Wonderful pool and grounds.
Rio Macho Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Rio Macho Lodge offers accommodations in Orosí, just 20 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 31 miles from Rio Macho Lodge, and Escazú is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 24 miles from Rio Macho Lodge.
- It’s a quiet and far from the city. If you want to relax, so it is a good option. There’s a good space to cook and there are utenlises, a kitchen, a microvawe. Most of the things you might need to cook are there.
- The kitchen was really good stuffed, nice and clean. The view from the common terrace was lovely.
- Le lodge est situé dans un coin calme. Il y a une bonne vue de la terrasse avec un jardin entretenu ou l’on peut faire un tour. Le gérant qui travaille à Orosi est sympathique. On nous a proposé une chambre légèrement plus chère 7€ de plus pour 3 nuit, mais bien plus agréable.
- no pude conoser el hotel nunca nos atendieron y era un lugar apartado y sin cobertura para poder llamar por telefono
- Buena ubicación, lugar muy tranquilo. A 100 mts de un río apto para bañarse. Cocina muy completa, terraza muy buena y una habitación cómoda. Un gran jardín y cochera. Personal super amable y atento
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Orosi Lodge is located in Orosí. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 18 miles from Orosi Lodge, and Alajuela is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 22 miles from Orosi Lodge.
- A small apartments block of six rooms, all well equipped and efficiently run by the German owners. We had a lovely ground floor room with a small terrace with views of the garden (with hummingbird feeder) and of the volcanoes Irazu and Turrialba. The double bed was very comfortable and supplied with single duvets. There was a small kitchen area with fridge and coffee maker and a good supply of Café Cristina coffee! The bathroom was small but satisfactory. The reception had a good selection of local art for sale plus a small coffee bar where optional (and very good!) breakfasts were available all day. Orosi was on of the nicest small towns we saw in Costa Rica and there were a number of restaurants within walking distance.
- Lovely setting, excellent facilities and personable service. Delicious breakfast
- Very typical charm small hotel. High quality breakfast with pure orange juice and eggs made to order. Peaceful atmosphere of a traditional small costarican town. Very nice and helpful owner with lot of information about what to do in the area. Room pricing attractive. Good italian restaurant nearby (Il Giardino).
- Wonderful location in fantastic small valley town, very central. The view is amazing. We stayed in the Casita which was perfect for a family. The owners were very helpful and the breakfast sublime.
- The breakfast was exceptional – delicious and fresh. Good value. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The gift shop was also excellent offering a wide variety of local handicrafts.
Top Hotels In San Marcos San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Marcos San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Marcos San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Marcos San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!