8 Best Hotels To Stay In San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In San Antonio De Requena Valencia Community:
Hotel 1900 Casa Doña Anita
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Hotel 1900 Casa Doña Anita is located in San Antonio de Requena in the region of Valencia Community, just 25 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Requena is 3.5 miles from Hotel 1900 Casa Doña Anita, and Alcalá del Júcar is 27 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 36 miles away.
- Friendly staff, room was warm at arrival. Beautiful building.
- beautiful old house with lovely rooms, very clean, extraordinary friendly staff, here you get more for your money,geat!!
Very nice old building with good contemporary facilities.
- Very helpful staff. Clean and big room. Very close to the highway and perfect for a one night stay. Car park place easy to find in front of the hotel. Good dinner and breakfast for little money.
- Staff were helpful and friendly. Bed comfortable. Parking nearby.
Hotel-Motel Sol II
Hotel-Motel Sol II offers accommodations in Requena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Cheste is 24 miles from Hotel-Motel Sol II, and Alcalá del Júcar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 35 miles from Hotel-Motel Sol II.
- Hotel with nice view, excellent friendly service, good restaurant
- Very fast Wi-Fi and big television. Place to put tandem bike in the room.
The bed & Pillows was great. The food was amazing as well as the price. Excellent value as we got wine & soda every night included in the dinner price of 11 Euro
We will definitely stop there again..
- We chose to have the menu of the day in the adjacent restaurant. This was simple food, but good value and enjoyable, and included house wine. On leaving we were given a complimentary bottle of house wine, which was very pleasant and we have enjoyed once back home! This is a basic motel, but the staff were pleasant and we felt welcome.
- Menu del dia – on arrival before 1530, costs 11euros- great value – good service. Rooms only available from 1700. Spacious, +bath/shower/toilet. Staff very welcoming – easy to access from motorway . May use again.
Hotel Avenida offers pet-friendly accommodations in Requena.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cheste is 22 miles from Hotel Avenida, and Alcalá del Júcar is 27 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 34 miles away.
- I got parked right outside ! Requena is a nice little stopover and the hotel is right in the center.
- Good beds with nice sheets and pillows. Bathroom recently refurbished
- There was no breakfast, but we new that before. At the other side of the road there was a place wher we could have. In the hotel they are very helpfull to find places in the city where you can have breakfast.
- Great location with modern bathroom and very clean.
A fantastic central location, only a short five minute walk up to the old town. The facilities were basic but very pleasant, a clean and comfortable room with great value for money in a rural, quintessentially Spanish town.
Despite not speaking a word of English, the reception staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful with printing off documents and even helped to provide a bottle opener for our local wine. Lovely.
Hotel La Villa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Villa offers accommodations in Requena, just 22 miles from Cheste.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is ticket service at the property.Alcalá del Júcar is 27 miles from Hotel La Villa , and Chiva is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is well situated near some very nice family restaurants.
- Surprisingly good small hotel in old town square. Very quiet. Comfortable clean room. Great value for money. Easy free parking outside. Very friendly and helpful staff provided maps where to go etc. Next door to historic caves under city – worth a visit. Great restaurant straight across the square
- Lovely Spanish hotel in the heart of the old town. Not that easy to find but wont mark it down for that.
The hotel is set in a small square where you can park your car safely and for free. The old town is fading now, but still lovely. Reception isn’t staffed all the time so you need to let them know your approximate time of arrival. If you don’t, it’s not an issue since they have a bell to call someone. Our room was of reasonable size and had a Juliet balcony overlooking the square – very nice. Old style furnishings and very clean. Good air conditioning. Pity they didn’t have a fridge. Breakfast is extra in the hotel’s restaurant – we didn’t take it.
Overall, good value and a very pleasant relaxed place to stay.
Fantastic location, traditional Spanish, excellent service and fantastic staff!
Located on the square in the historic old town with all the local tourist attractions within a short walk! Lovely bar restaurant below with staff who were only too pleased to help and welcome our dog!
Hotel Restaurante El Tollo
Just off the A-3 freeway between Madrid and Valencia, Hotel Restaurante El Tollo offers soundproofed rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. It has a shop and free on site parking.El Tollo offers both normal rooms and apartments. One child up to 10 years old stays for free when using existing bedding. The apartments have a kitchenette with microwave, washing machine and fridge.The restaurant at El Tollo offers a well-priced daily menu, as well as a children’s menu. There is also a cafe open daily until midnight that serves sandwiches, snacks and drinksEl Tollo can be found just outside the town of Utiel. The city of Valencia is just a 40-minute drive away.
- Great location, right off of the highway. Easy to get to. Food that will keep you alive, right next door. Hard to complain for such a big room and so close to the highway.
- There was a nice terrace on which you could enjoy a drink which was reasonably priced with free tapas. It was easy to find and just off the autovia but with no traffic noise due to the double glazing. There was plenty of choice with the buffet breakfast.
- This hotel and restaurant are very good value for money.
- This was the first time we have called at this hotel, it was a great place to stay on our journey and will call again.
- The staff was very nice and friendly. the room was spacious and it was very convenient as it was near the motorway. the price was good. the bed was comfortable. the barbecue was really nice.
Hotel Patilla Ciudad de Requena
One of our top picks in Requena.Hotel Patilla Ciudad de Requena is a family-run hotel, set in a quiet area of Requena. It offers simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the hotel have air conditioning and heating. They all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom. The hotel also has a coffee shop, a sun terrace and a restaurant with a fireplace.Hotel Patilla has good access to Madrid and Valencia via highway A3. Valencia city center is 37 miles away and the airport is 32 miles away. The hotel offers free public parking.The hotel is set just outside the historic center of Requena. There is good access to the Medina and Alcazaba. The town is surrounded by peaceful countryside.
- Private parking, good size room, firm bed. Staff friendly.
- Very friendly lady on reception, she put some food in their fridge for us (Lidl just across the road!). Hotel was easy to find. Some areas of the building look a bit tired but our room was very spacious and clean. Great shower! Nice to have tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Restaurant didn’t appear to be open but we ate in town anyway. Lovely restaurants in the old part.
- very goog location near from high way,and street therfire on the room is too load
- Extremely large room which was great for us with all our motorcycling panniers and helmets to store in room. Nicely decorated too. Very good value for money. Staff were very friendly and helpful. It’s worth taking a look at the medieval village. Was a good overnight stop on our travels in Spain. Onsite parking was a bonus.
- Todo genial. Sin duda repetiré si tengo que partir viaje camino de Valencia
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Hotel Raimblanc offers accommodations in Villargordo del Cabriel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and fishing. Requena is 18 miles from Hotel Raimblanc, and Alcalá del Júcar is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Raimblanc.
- El trato de la persona con la que reservé la habitación.
- la décoration design de l’hotel ainsi que de la chambrel
- El desayuno estaba muy bueno, la cama muy cómoda, estaba todo muy limpio, el trato muy bueno y la ubicación también bien.
Habitación con hidromasaje en excelentes condiciones y amplia
Hidromasaje amplio y en buen funcionamiento
Trato excepcional por parte de la gerente en cuanto a estancia y comida. Te hacía sentir como si estuvieras en tu propia casa.
Comida exquisita y excelente trato en cuanto a adaptaciones por alergias
Relación calidad- precio de comida e instalacionas,excelente
El trato personal durante nuestra estancia y la cena en el restaurante del hotel.
La amplitud de la habitación con el hidromasaje es muy confortable.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Bobal offers accommodations in Requena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cheste is 21 miles from Hotel Bobal, and Alcalá del Júcar is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Bobal.
- It was clean and the host was very friendly and helpful
- Very welcoming staff, easy location, nice and clean, good price
- everything was brilliant about this place, amazing location in a lovely part of the town, and the staff so friendly, polite, professional, and helpful, i got great nights sleep with comfort bed
- Tienen una entrada preciosa y son muy serviciales. Nos atendieron muy bien incluso con el desayuno a hora “no habituales”.
- El señor muy amable en todo momento, la tranquilidad y el estar muy cercano a la autovía para al día siguiente continuar el viaje.
Top Hotels In San Antonio De Requena Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Antonio de Requena Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!