8 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Marys Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Marys Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Marys Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Marys Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Marys Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Marys Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Marys Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Saint Marys Ohio:
Americas Best Value Inn St. Marys
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Americas Best Value Inn St. Marys offers accommodations in Saint Marys. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.James M. Cox Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- 8 minutes from my work. The restuarant food was good.
- Duffys has really good food lady working could work on her people skills though
- A typical American motel style layout that had a reception block and then 4 or 5 standalone accommodation blocks. I had a very nice large apartments type room with a fully fitted kitchen and a separate lounge with a big comfy settee and chair. Two flat screen TV’s (1 in the lounge and 1 in the bedroom) and a large bathroom, which had a separate room where you found a shower and bath (the shower was over the bath). The large bathroom had the best bit for me – a very big Jacuzzi!!!!! This was on its own opposite the double sinks. Parking was a breeze, I parked literally outside my front door. There was a small bar on site that served until 1am I think – they served bar food and I tried their pizza and hot wings – the hot wings were very fatty but the pizza was fantastic.
- the facility was clean inside and out, the staff was friendly and helpful, the location was in a nice area, and close to different attractions.
- The woman who checked us in was very nice. The room was clean and smelled amazing
Quality Inn St. Mary’s
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Quality Inn St. Mary’s offers accommodations in Villa Nova.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.James M. Cox Airport is 46 miles away.
- Friendly folks there. Walking distance to restaurants and stores
- Shirley was excellent, she made sure we had plenty to eat for breakfast and was so polite.
- Everything you needed was near the Hotel ! Great Breakfast, don’t need to go out for breakfast anywhere else.
- The pool room was absolutely beautiful, the staff extremely helpful and polite, and I couldn’t hear my neighbors in their rooms from inside of mine.
- The room was very clean, or was a great value and great location.
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn offers accommodations in Celina.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Wayne Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- I really liked the location of the hotel and how clean the room was! I didn’t expect that!
- Bed was comfortable staff extremely friendly and easy to talk to. Nice view of the lake
- It close to most of everything you will need for at trip.
- Nice environment, close to many other amenities, as well as a view of the Grand Lake
- Front desk use helpful on saving me little money and getting me in a room right away.
Best Western Celina
This Celina, Ohio hotel is 3 miles from Grand Lake St. Marys State Park and features an indoor pool with Jacuzzi. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Holiday Inn Express Celina provides each room with coffee facilities. The classic rooms also include carpeted floors and wood furniture.Guests have access to the on-site business center at Celina Holiday Inn Express. Free parking is also available.Wright State University Lake Campus is less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Fox’s Den Golf Course is less than 1 miles away.
- Bed was not great, and the heater blew right onto the bed –ended up turning it off
- Very accommodating property, staff. Welcoming to my nieces and nephews for swimming. Breakfast was great!
- Everyone & everything was very pleasant we will stay here again
Breakfast was wonderful with lots of choices that included Gluten Free options.
Arrived late and even were given a welcome cookie and snack.
Room was very clean and included a Keurig, microwave and mini fridge.
Would definitely stay here again
- The hotel was very nice. Staff was friendly! Pool was great! The rooms were big and very accommodating. We would stay here again!
Romer’s Westlake Hotel Villas
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Romer’s Westlake Hotel Villas is located in Celina, just 30 miles from Greenville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Fort Wayne Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Nice clean place to stay, plenty of parking space, good WIFI.
- It was like staying in an apartment. Loved it! Will definitely stay again when in the area. Staff was awesome
- All the comforts of home. Nice pool area. The pond a good place to drop a line.
- Exceptionally Clean. Loved the location at the lake. The restaurant was amazing!
- This is a great place to stay! I stayed here with my family for a wedding I have a 10-month-old. It was clean and so comfortable way better than trying to stay in a hotel. Great to have the kitchen available
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wapakoneta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wapakoneta offers accommodations in Wapakoneta.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.James M. Cox Airport is 46 miles from the property.
Hotel was modern and clean inside and out. Room was spacious, modern, and comfortable. Breakfast was very good
Staff was polite and professional
- Everything!! it was a very pleasant experience, great value!
- Missy was great in handling issues. Angie was great in making sure we had what we needed to eat
- Friendly staff, clean room, easy access from the freeway.
- the room was comfortable and clean. the complimentary breakfast was excellent and the staff making was very nice and helpful
- Hotel was modern and clean inside and out. Room was spacious, modern, and comfortable. Breakfast was very good
Wapak Inn & Suites
Wapak Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Wapakoneta. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- For the price, it’s as good as it gets. It’s definitely no 5-star motel, but it’s not supposed to be. My family and I have stayed there twice within the last 6 months and both visits have been about the same–quiet and clean, with very comfortable beds. One main reason we chose this motel is because it has a microwave and small fridge, which we use to supplement the motel breakfast and for evening snacks. We visit family in the area a few times a year and plan to continue staying here unless there is some major problem in a future visit.
- The room was nice and clean and it was a nice getaway
- Clean room and flat screen television.Close to food and stores.Easy highway access.Friendly staff.
- Cheap and right off the highway. Huge flatscreen tv.
- Nice beds that were pretty comfortable, room was clean and very close to interstate.
Best Western Wapakoneta Inn
Located off Interstate 75, this Wapakoneta, Ohio hotel offers a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The Armstrong Air and Space Museum is a 6-minute walk away.A coffee maker and fridge are provided in all rooms at the Best Western Wapakoneta Inn. Each warmly decorated room includes a seating area and spacious work desk.Free access to the fitness room, indoor pool and hot tub is offered to all guests. A business center with free Wi-Fi is on site.Golfing at Wapakoneta Country Club is just a 12-minute drive from the Wapakoneta Best Western. The Neil Armstrong Airport is 12.6 miles away.
- Like this joint, good people, clean. I’ll return.
- Very comfortable beds, great breakfast and the staff were wonderful to work with. Thank you.
- Location was great. Very close to rv wholesalers. Property was well maintained and clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was really good.
- Great breakfast, amazing bathroom. Was shocked by the quality for the money
- Comfortable and friendly hotel with good breakfast and wifi. Near interstate but good sound insulation.
Top Hotels In Saint Marys Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Marys Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Marys Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Marys Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!