8 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Saint-hyacinthe Quebec:
Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe
A daily continental breakfast is provided at this modern Saint-Hyacinthe hotel. Free WiFi is included. A refrigerator is offered in each room. Les Galeries Saint-Hyacinthe shopping is less than 0.6 miles away.A cable TV and a seating area are offered in rooms at Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe. A computer and a work desk are also included. All guest rooms feature wooden floors.An on-site fitness centre is available at Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe. A 24-hour reception greets guests. A non-smoking environment is offered for extra comfort. Free newspapers are included.Juliette-Lassonde Centre for the Arts and Sainte-Hyacinthe Golf Club are both 8 minutes’ drive away. Daniel A. Seguin Gardens is 1.9 miles away from Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe.
- The Daulphin hotel has comfortable beds and attentive staff. It’s location next to the mall is very convenient and the gated parking is a plus.
- Close to hockey rinks. Close to restaurants. Close to mall.
- Hardwood floors, excellent king bed, crisp clean sheets, work desk with an iMac, huge ceramic bathroom & glass shower, instant hot water and lots of it, heated bathroom floor, lighted magnified mirror for the ladies, Keurig coffee maker, large wall mounted HD TV, free wifi , very pleasant and bright decor, geese, did I forget something ????? Ohh yes, all of this for about $125 CDN. Breakfast included with a wide selection food bar for quick eat and go.
- Great location. Great cappuccino machine for breakfast.
- THE ROOM WAS VERY COMFORTABLE WASHROOM WAS SPACIOUS AND JUCUZZI WAS SO RELAXING AFTER A LONG DAY DESIGNING OUR PREFAB HOME AT BONNEVILLE HOMES IN BELOEIL
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe offers accommodations in Saint-Hyacinthe, just 28 miles from Longueuil.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Drummondville is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Express Saint Hyacinthe, and Brossard is 28 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfortable and the free breakfast was amazing. The staff was so friendly and accommodating
- Helpful staff, pleasing hotel design, convenient location, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast
- The bed was very comfortable and I loved the shower!
- Super comfortable beds and pillows. Very clean. Very quiet. Good breakfast options at the hotel and it’s included in your stay. Close to other restaurants as well. Check out was at noon which was great – we could have used one more hour but that was just our schedule requirements for the day.
New and modern
Excellent comfortable beds
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Liboire, 9 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Hotel Laliberté features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Drummondville is 19 miles from Hotel Laliberté, and Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Laliberté.
- The hotel has just sold to another group. It’s in a tired state but the staff were friendly
- The staff was very nice, very helpful. The room was all we needed for our overnight stay. Cheaper than most motels that I looked at. It was so convenient right off the highway. And the continental breakfast has a good variety of food, better than most. Not just toast and cereal. We are going to stay there again on our return trip.
- Located close to the Autoroute and easy to find. Drive-up room which I also appreciate when I have to lug in a lot of stuff (no elevators or stairs to mess with). Bed was comfortable and the place quiet. I slept well.
- It was very close to highway 20. Perfect for a stopover before montreal while travelling west. I loved the swimming pool. Breakfast was good too.
- Perfect for a quick overnight visit while road tripping. Clean and comfortable. Right off the highway which was very convenient!
Days Inn Ste-Hélène-de-Bagot
Located 50 miles east of Montreal, this hotel is a 20 minute drive from Québécois d’Antan Village. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an on-site bar.Free Wi-Fi access is available in every room at Days Inn Ste-Hélène-de-Bagot. They come with tea and coffee-making facilities and free toiletries and are furnished with a desk.Guests can get a drink or play billiards at the on-site Bistro Bar, open every night.The front desk at the Ste-Hélène-de-Bagot Days Inn is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. There is also a cash machine on site.The Daniel A. Séguin Garden is 14 miles from the hotel. St-Simon Golf Club is 8.2 miles away.
good rate price and quality.
older but functional facility.
Rooms are clean and it is the most important
- The friendliness of the staff; the comfort of the room; the convenience of parking and location near Highway and nearby restaurants. All good. Comfort of bathroom was great.
- Hotel was sold out for the night and the staff were very accommodating.
- The only hotel available for the night at reasonable price
- Everything was good. They have updated their breakfast since the last time we were there. The rooms are always clean.
- good rate price and quality.
Hôtel Rive Gauche
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Rive Gauche offers accommodations in Beloeil Village, just 19 miles from Montreal.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 26 miles from Hôtel Rive Gauche, and Longueuil is 16 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 29 miles away.
- I like pretty much every thing there at the point that we stayed one day more!
- Large room with very comfortable king bed. Great restaurant serving fine local produce with excellent wine selection
- The staff personalities and friendliness, and the size of the room. We booked an accessible room and was great to move around in.Everything was very good
The room was very comfortable. The bed and pillows were both comfy. We always bring our own pillows, which we used with the hotel pillows.
The bathroom was nice and clean and the shower was excellent. The shower has a half glass door/wall instead of a shower curtain and we loved that. The sink had two drawers and it was very nice to be able to store my hair products and blow dryer (they do provide a hair dryer, but I prefer my own).
The balcony was small, but great to have. We had a wonderful view of the river.
We were there from Sunday to Thursday and there weren’t that many other people staying at the hotel, so it was rather quiet. So we cannot really say if the hotel is quiet when it is full of guests.
Overall, we really liked our stay and would definitely stay there again.
- This was an amazing place! We will definitely be back.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Manoir Rouville-Campbell offers accommodations in Mont-Saint-Hilaire. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Montreal is 18 miles from Manoir Rouville-Campbell, and Laval is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 27 miles from Manoir Rouville-Campbell.
- Beautiful preserved manor-house architecture. Great atmosphere. Gorgeous panoramic back terrace overlooking the river.
- Excellent place to rest on our trip back to Toronto.
- The Beds were super comfy, the Pillows even better, The whole atmosphere of the place was amazing, castle like.!! I would definitely stay again. Pub was super clean and quiet and the bit of food we did eat in the restaurant was excellent.
- BREAKFAST VERY GOOD, GARDENS VERY RELAXING, WELL KEPT PROPERTY
- Food was excellent, room was comfortable. I will definitely stay again.
Hôtel Les Trois Tilleuls
Nestled among orchards and overlooking the stunning Richelieu River, this luxurious hotel and spa offers on-site gourmet dining, first-class amenities, personalized services and unrivaled services.Les Trois Tilleuls and Spa Givenchy provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay. Enjoy relaxing massages from the spa, browse the expansive 16,000 bottle wine cellar, or stroll through the on-site art gallery.Guests at Les Trois Tilleuls also have easy access to many recreational activities, including golf, skiing and kayaking. The hotel also features on-site tennis courts, a spacious indoor pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Loved the location by the river. Staff very friendly. Beautiful rooms.
- Lovely river views. Classy rooms. Helpful and polite staff. Extremely clean and new. Would stay again.
- Nous nous promenons beaucoup (road trip) et nous avons reçu un accueil acceptionnel et c’est une des meilleures chambres pour son équipement et commodités. Salle de bain de qualité supérieure, bouteilles d’eau, café Kurig, décor soigné et surtout très propre.
- J’ai aime l’hôtel en général mais pour ce que j’ai mangé j’ai trouvé ça quand même dispendieux mais au moins ça payait pour le merveilleux chanteur de la soirée. Nous voulons retourner l’été pour voir la différence. Merci!
- Propreté des chambres – très bien. Bouteilles d’eau incluses aux chambres – très bien. Bel endroit propre et chaleureux. Repas copieux.
Auberge Handfield et Spa
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Auberge Handfield et Spa is located in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu in the region of Quebec, just 21 miles from Montreal. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The inn also provides bike rental. Laval is 25 miles from Auberge Handfield et Spa, and Longueuil is 18 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 30 miles away.
- Clean, well groomed and maintained, modern ammenities and plenty of space to walk the grounds leaving you relaxed and refreshed.
Le souper les soins au spa
Le déjeuner et la chambre
- Le lit etait bien. Nous avons eu la chance davoir une douche et un bain séparer (le gros luxe). La chambre etait grande. Beaucoup de lumiere dans la chambre. Tranquille, les murs sont bien isoler. Climatisation dans les chambres. Belle chambre.
- Spa accessible pendant de longues heures. Lit confo les chambre étaient à assez contemporaine la deco ok.
- En général nous pouvons dire que nous avons bien aimé notre séjour.
Top Hotels In Saint-hyacinthe Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!