8 Best Hotels To Stay In Reedley California – Top Hotel Reviews
Reedley California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reedley California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reedley California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reedley California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reedley California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reedley California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Reedley California:
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Burgess is located in Reedley, just 21 miles from Fresno.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 9 miles from Hotel Burgess, and Visalia is 20 miles away. Yosemite Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Loved the restored historical stuff was very nice.
- They were a bit confused at check in and moved me after checking in to one room. They had to come back twice to explain the remote control space heater, and the TV didn’t easily access network channels. The bathroom’s super tiny and the bed too soft but nice entry reception hall and a long steep staircase no elevator no coffee in the room the wide wooden floor hallways were noisy when late checkins arrived. Biggest problem – NO HOT WATER for a shower in the morning. I was leaving before 7am for a look at Kings Canyon park so it wasn’t a disaster to skip a shower, though that shouldn’t have been the case, it could have been worse, the sink had hot water. Fair price for the convenience and I appreciated how very clean and welcoming were the staff (owner’s 10 year old son at reception desk checked me in getting instructions from his Mom over the phone, another friendly woman on night duty helped with heater and TV).
- Hotel is very historical, and the owners are doing a great job keeping it looking updated but still quaint. Very comfortable beds, good internet, free Netflix, and free breakfast at the main street cafe which is walking distance. Very enjoyable stay will for sure stay here again next time in Reedley.
- Quaintness old historic hotel. Be patient.. old pipes, but hot shower will eventually be there!
- The room was decent and clean. The king bed was comfy. Staff was pleasant.
Best Western Americana
Best Western Americana offers accommodations in Dinuba.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fresno is 26 miles from Hotel Americana Dinuba, and Selma is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- I have a child with disabilities the staff was understanding and respectful
- The staff were great, great food options, layout did not have room door accessible from parking which made it safer and insulated from noise, great LED lights, and very nice clean rooms with amenities. Great breakfast options included.
- Room was spacious and it was quiet. Great tv selection of channels.
- The property is clean and quiet. Very friendly staff.
- This was probably the best hotel I’ve stayed at. Not only was the rooms extremely clean, but the decor was lovely, the employees were extremely helpful and kind; and they let me check in early without any additional fees. I traveled to Dinuba to bury my dad, and this hotel experience made this difficult time for me extremely peaceful.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dinuba West
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dinuba West features an outdoor pool and whirlpool. All rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and stove.Free Wi-Fi service is available throughout the hotel. Rooms include a 32-inch flat-screen TV with free cable and on-demand video games. Newspapers are delivered to guests each morning.The hotel’s fitness center is open to all guests. The business center, which includes on-site printing, copy and fax services, is open 24 hours per day.The Dinuba West Holiday Inn Express is 28 miles from Wild Water Adventure Park and less than 45 miles from Sequoia National Park. The Fresno Yosemite International Airport is less than 45 minutes away.
- I didn’t stay long. The place was clean compared to the other places in the city
- The girl at the counter when your first walk in I believe her name was Rosa very rude with attitude no people skills at all!!!!
- It was comfortable and a good job was done handling the construction areas
- Hotel was close to the sequoia and kings canyon national park, can reach there about 1-1,5 hour by driving. Dinuba is a really small town but you can find stores or lunch/dinner places near. If you want brandy places you have to drive to Fressno (45 mins) or Visalia (30 mins).
- Clean, large rooms. Able to enter from a side entrance. Nice staff that took care of the loud neighbors
Super 8 Selma
This Super 8 hotel is just off CA-99, 2 miles from downtown Selma and a 20-minute drive from downtown Fresno. It features a daily continental breakfast and an outdoor pool.Warmly decorated rooms at Super 8 Selma have free Wi-Fi and cable TV. They include helpful amenities like a refrigerator, iron, and hairdryer.Super 8 Selma has an on-site business center. The hotel is pet friendly and completely smoke free.Selma Plaza Shopping Center is a mile from Super 8 Selma. The Selma Airport is 3 miles away.
That is a VERY mediocre breakfast, even by motel standards.
Coffee was weak, weak, weak.
- Only thing wrong was the coffee pot didn’t work but otherwise a pleasant stay.
- Manager friendly let me chose my room , housekeeping attentive
- It provided all the needs one wants in economy travel. It is easy to get too from the highway and has all local services close by.
- the convenience of the location. I had clean towels and a place to rest
- That is a VERY mediocre breakfast, even by motel standards.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
Just 10 miles from Fresno, this downtown Fowler, California hotel features modern rooms with 40-inch LCD TVs. Daily continental breakfast includes Belgian waffles, and the outdoor pool has a jacuzzi.La Quinta Inn and Suites Fowler offers spacious rooms furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Decorated with warm colors and dark furniture, all rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker.Free access to the hotel gym and business center is provided to all guests of the Fowler La Quinta Inn. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Fresno Art Museum is 13 miles from the La Quinta Inn. Fresno Yosemite International Airport is 16 miles away.
- We were pleasantly surprised. Very good value for money. Bed was super comfortable. Breakfast included waffles. We would definitely stay here again.
- Light bulbs needed replacing, no soaps, sink didn’t drain-however they quickly provided new room
- The environment of this hotel is good. In walking distance there are a lot of fast food restaurants.
- The property was modern, clean and had a decent breakfast. We were able to check in an hour before our check in time.
- Breakfast was very good custumer service tina was the best made family feel welcome.the only thing is that took a nap on the floor and a bug went on my face that was scary and nasty my husband kill it
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Selma Kingsburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Selma Kingsburg is located in Kingsburg, just 19 miles from Fresno.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Selma is 4.3 miles from Fairfield – Kingsburg, and Visalia is 20 miles from the property. Yosemite Airport is 20 miles away.
- Was traveling for family party. Staff was friendly and I felt safe. I appreciated the earplugs in the room the freeway side was a little bit noisy.
- The staff was friendly. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was fresh and good, everyone was very professional and accomodating
- Reception was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. And breakfast was good too, quite a bit of choice.
- Even though the hotel was booked for several weddings, it was still quiet. The breakfast had a lot of choices, from oatmeal & cold cereal to pastries and scrambled eggs. Of course the waffle iron is always a hit! We have a big family and there was plenty of table space to accommodate all of us 🙂
Holiday Inn Selma – Swancourt
Located in Selma in the region of California, 14 miles from Fresno, Holiday Inn Selma – Swancourt features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Yosemite Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Staff and Spike and Rail restaurant Also like USB outlets in room and WIFI
- Breakfast at the adjoining restaurant was excellent!
- Although it is not the most modern place, the room was comfortable and offered a good rest & quality sleep. When on the road, this is a good hotel for a stopover.
- Clean rooms, helpful staff. Location is conveniently close to the highway but that also means that you can also hear the traffic in the rooms.
- Staff very friendly went above and beyond to please us
Best Western Colonial Inn
Located one mile northwest of downtown Selma and off of Highway 99, this stately Best Western features a gated outdoor pool. It has brightly decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Best Western Colonial Inn are equipped with free Wi-Fi and free cable with HBO. A microwave and a refrigerator are included.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the Colonial Best Western. Vending machines are also located on-site.Guests of the Selma Best Western have free access to a fitness room with cardio and weightlifting equipment. An on-site business center offers a public computer, printing and fax services.The Best Western Colonial Inn is less than 16 miles from downtown Fresno and 17 miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
- Friendly staff and easy location for travel in the Central Valley. Nice clean and comfortable accommodations.
- It’s a good place to stay overnight if you are in the region for business or travelling. The staff are friendly and helpful and considering the money you pay it’s a good deal.
The breakfast was great!
The bed was comfy.
Loved having the sofa!
Staff was very friendly.
Loved the amenities in the room!
- Front desk staff very accommodating and extremely helpful.
- It was horrible not only did i pay extra for a late check out but i was locked out of my room. My items that were left in the room even after i reminded the front desk of my late departure. But my room was cleaned while it had a do not distribute sign my items were thrown away any my cell phone was taken. And to add insult to injury when asked about my food and refrigerated items o was told they were discarded.then yhe manager asked the cleaning lady where and she had put my food in her stash area of her cleansing cart. But if u check the cameras u can see the manager pulls my food from the trash and offers it back to me. My phone was ringing and they pretend not to hear it ivr stayed there serveral times over the past few weeks with booking.com as well as directly with them.but never again!!!
Top Hotels In Reedley California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reedley California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reedley California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reedley California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!