8 Best Hotels To Stay In Redcliff Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Redcliff Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redcliff Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redcliff Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redcliff Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redcliff Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redcliff Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Redcliff Alberta:
Hampton Inn & Suites – Medicine Hat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites – Medicine Hat offers accommodations in Medicine Hat.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
It was a great place. Really liked the pool/waterslide area for our 4 little kids. It was great.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Nice, very clean (excellent housekeeping) modern hotel that serves hot breakfast and has hot beverages and snacks (for purchase) available all the time. Our young kids enjoyed the pool and water slide.
- Free breakfast was good and had fresh fruit and a waffle maker.
Very clean! Rooms are very comfortable and the location is great! Close to The Keg as well as Boston Pizza.
Easy access to the highway. CanAlta centre is walking distance from the hotel.
- Gorgeous hotel! Room was spacious, clean and fresh. Staff was so pleasant. And the breakfast had excellent options. We were very pleased!
- It was a great place. Really liked the pool/waterslide area for our 4 little kids. It was great.
Imperial Inn Medicine Hat
One of our top picks in Medicine Hat.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Imperial Inn Medicine Hat offers accommodations in Medicine Hat.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean, great pool, hot tub and sauna. Fantastic breakfast. Comfortable
Wondering why the breakfast room television was programmed for the U.S. channel – Fox!
The gal at the front desk did a great job reassigning us to a different room when told that the heating in the room we had been given was not working!
- The whole service, awesome hotel to stay for a bit.
- I always have a good stay at this location. Price point is great, hot breakfast, and location.
- Bed comfy, facilities clean. Was fairly satisfied. Exactly what you’d expect.
Ramada Medicine Hat
One of our best sellers in Medicine Hat! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Medicine Hat offers accommodations in Medicine Hat.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- We had a pretty good sleep in this very quiet room.
- Super quiet and comfortable room. They are making changes to upgrade this hotel, but it did not affect our stay!
Very good service; friendly staff
Very nice towels
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, close to highway for travel next day.
It was quiet but we were at the end of the hall.
Beds were comfortable
Baymont Inn and Suites Medicine Hat
One of our top picks in Medicine Hat.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Baymont Inn and Suites Medicine Hat offers accommodations in Medicine Hat. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Staff was very friendly. Facilities were very good.
- The breakfast was good and included bacon, which is always nice. The outside is outdated but the inside is brand new. I would stay here again.
- Nice renovated hotel, clean large rooms, good beds. Great breakfast.
- The hot breakfast was very nice and the staff very helpful.
Days Inn Medicine Hat
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Days Inn Medicine Hat is located in Medicine Hat.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean rooms ; water slide & pool were a big hit with the kids, very reasonable rates!
- The bed was super comfortable. My girlfriend has a lot of trouble sleeping on bad mattresses and she slept straight through the night. The hot tub was also actually hot and not just warm. The water slide…too scary for me. 😛
- The staff was friendly, we really enjoyed breakfast and use of the pool!
- We enjoyed a couple of warm swims in the great Pool. My kids and I had fun on the water slide. The hot tub was a treat too. The front desk clerk was wonderful and super friendly.
- Comfort and cleanliness of the hotel was exceptional.
Offering a private indoor pool and hot tub, Quality Inn offers accommodation in Medicine Hat. Free WiFi is available. Saamis Teepee, world’s tallest tee pee, is only 1.9 miles away.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Quality Inn Medicine Hat features free WiFi .A free hot breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy the fitness centre located on site. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Moose Recreation Centre ice hockey rink is 2.5 miles away. Medicine Hat mall is only 9 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Comfy bed, nice breakfast,good shower. Friendly staff
- Bedding was very nice. High end for a budget hotel.
- The room was ready even though we arrived early, which was great. The staff were friendly and helpful
- This is an attractive hotel just off the trans Canada highway. My room was comfortable, clean and blocked out road noise. The breakfast was as as good as you get in these self serve type places. Coffee was good, eggs were good and it had one of those waffle makers. But forget it if you have any food intolerance to gluten or dairy.
- Simple but nice and comfortable rooms…awesome customer service! The ladies that checked me in and out were fantastic and friendly!
Comfort Inn & Suites Medicine Hat
Comfort Inn & Suites Medicine Hat offers accommodations in Medicine Hat.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.
staff was very friendly and the location was good
breakfast room was nice as well
- Excellent bed and pillows. Also bath towels were wonderful. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast room and food offerings! They made it very easy to have our cat stay too.
- Pretty standard fair in hotels. Decent location to be right at the mall. Breakfast staff was friendly!
- I liked that I could get the room cold enough for my liking. Also the lady working in the breakfast room was very nice and friendly.
- Very clean staff in breakfast area very friendly.
- staff was very friendly and the location was good
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medicine Hat
An indoor pool with a 2 story waterslide and spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV are offered at this Medicine Hat hotel. Casino By Vanshaw is 0.7 miles away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medicine Hat – TransCanada Highway 1. Each includes a microwave, fridge and coffee facilities.A small gym and a business center are available at the hotel. Laundry facilities are also on site at Medicine Hat Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites.Medicine Hat Exhibition & Stampede is 4 miles away. Saamis Teepee, the worlds largest teepee, is 2.8 miles from the hotel.
- Room was nice size comfortable beds nice to have microwave and fridge!
- Comfortable, clean, modern. Good breakfast. Good value. Restaurants and any other services you might need within walking distance. Commercial but very walkable neighbourhood.
- Proximity of several good restaurants. Nice pool & hot tub too
- Very nice place. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We would recommend it.
- Our sleeps were incredible!Staff very friendly! Very, very clean.
Top Hotels In Redcliff Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redcliff Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redcliff Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redcliff Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!