8 Best Hotels To Stay In Rauville South Dakota – Top Hotel Reviews
Rauville South Dakota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rauville South Dakota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rauville South Dakota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rauville South Dakota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rauville South Dakota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rauville South Dakota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Rauville South Dakota:
Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel
One of our top picks in Watertown.Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel offers accommodations in Watertown. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.
- Staff, especially Lois, at front desk were very nice and welcoming. They let me check in right away at my early arrival due to storm conditions. They provided a shovel so I could dig out around my car from the snowstorm, and their plowing was impeccable. I could drive right out. Overall outstanding value. Great wifi. Quiet.
- The staff was excellent. From the front desk, to the dining room where we ate for dinner.
- REALLY NICE ROOM. GOOD RESTAURANT. NICE CASINO THAT LET ME WIN FROM TIME TO TIME. A GREAT NIGHT IN WATERTOWN!
- Staff were helpful, bed was awesome, room was warm – great experience!
- We were able to be given non-smoking rooms even though the booking.com website did not give us the option to request that.
Quality Inn & Suites Watertown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Watertown offers accommodations in Watertown. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- We love staying here & we all love the swimming pool. Very good sized pool & hot tub plus the pool was very warm which made us want to swim most of the time we were there. We loved it so much we booked a few more nights. My daughters loved it! Can’t wait to stay again ?
- The room was nicely decorated and comfortable. Loved having a microwave and mini refrigerator. A great breakfast with something for everyone. Loved the biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs! Freshly baked cookies in the afternoon in the lobby.
- Free cookies were good. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Nice breakfast room with a little more variety for breakfast food.
- We liked the friendly, knowlegeable staff and the added perks like cookies, soup etc. at check in.
Days Inn Watertown
Located off Interstate 29, this Watertown, South Dakota hotel is less than 1 miles from Watertown Mall. It features a daily continental breakfast, an indoor pool and a hot tub. Pet-friendly rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at Days Inn. The simply styled rooms also include a cable TV and bath amenities.The Watertown Days Inn is just a half-mile from Redlin Art Center. Bramble Park Zoo is a 9-minute drive, and Lake Kampeska is an 18-minute drive away.
- I wasn’t expecting updated rooms. Everything looked new, fresh and clean.
- Rooms were clean, staff was very friendly and accommidating, pool was a big plus everyone enjoyed the swimming and the water temp was perfect even the 4 month old went in and wasn’t cold in the water
- Loved this place. Very accommodating. Clean rooms sizable fridge in room.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was relatively quite, It was easy to get to the room, and it was very simple to adjust the temp. Loved the towels, nice size and very soft.
- The room accomodations were very comfortable; we visited with friends in the evening in the lobby. It was comfortable and offered us privacy with our friends. The staff were very helpful and saw to our needs in a timely manner. The person who checked us in was concerned about my not loosing points earned from staying at other motels. She suggested a way to use those points.
Hampton Inn & Suites Watertown
This South Dakota hotel, 3 miles from Pelican Lake, offers guests free Wi-Fi and 37-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO. Hampton Inn & Suites Watertown features an indoor pool and jacuzzi.Guest rooms provide desks and hairdryers. They also include ironing facilities and coffee makers. The studios feature sofa beds.A gym and business center are available to guests at Watertown Hampton Inn & Suites. The hotel serves breakfast and offers meeting facilities and laundry facilities.Hampton Inn Watertown is one mile from Waterton Mall and Number 1 Casino. It is 4 miles from Bramble Park Zoo and 7 miles from Lake Kampeska.
- My room was very clean. I was not there long enough to use anything really.
- Location is one if the best. Breakfast us extraordinary. Staff is top notch.
- The room was large, bright, very clean and inviting. Bedding was beautiful and comfortable. A generous supply of towels and toiletries was furnished each day. The staff were super accommodating and friendly. The breakfast choices offered an impressive variety of cold foods, pastries, fresh fruits and different hot dishes every morning. And the waffles were a hit with everyone. The swimming pool was a great place to relax. The location, surrounded by restaurants, provided a wide range of affordable dining options. We all had a wonderful time.
- Rooms are very nice! Breakfast is very good with lots of options!
- Very nice hotel. Breakfast was wonderful. A variety of choices each day. Fitness room was nice. We will stay again next year.
Ramkota Hotel Watertown
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Ramkota Hotel Watertown is located in Watertown in the region of South-Dakota. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Older outdated hotel but had a real nice restraint.
- Cleanliness and helpful staff. Breakfast choices at the free breakfast.
- The restaurant at the property was not open; there were no restaurants near the property other than fast food.
- The hotel is easy to find and we attended an event at the Event Center.
- Good hot water and a good shower head that pressure. The room was so very quite, could not hear other guest.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Watertown, SD
Offering an indoor heated pool with a hot tub, this Watertown hotel is located off Interstate 29 Exit 177. A free continental breakfast is served daily. Watertown city centre is 3.4 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV, and a microwave are provided in every room at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Watertown, SD. Extras include a microwave, coffee-making facilities, and a dining area.A fitness centre is available to all guests throughout their stay. Guests can also enjoy a free weekday newspaper and free parking.The daily breakfast includes bagels, muffins, and waffles as well as a rotating hot item menu. Free beverages and snacks are provided during the Tuesday and Wednesday evening reception.Lake Compenska and Lake Pelican are within 10 minutes’ drive of the property. Bramble Park Zoo is 5 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Watertown, SD.
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Very clean. The beds were very comfortable.
- Eggs were warm and fluffy…sausage was warm…Paul was very friendly and accomidating..excellent coffee also
- Bed was comfortable, breakfast was very good, staff was helpful. Enjoyed having cable TV and internet access.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, the room (bathroom especially) was very clean. The breakfast was very tasty. The chef did an excellent job of presentation and was very friendly. I really should have indicated the staff was very nice and accommodating (in thinking back to them). My dog and I were out early in the morning and it was peaceful. Thank you for a very enjoyable stay.
- Pool temp was perfect, breakfast was good, loved the afternoon cookies. Desk staff were friendly.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Watertown
One of our best sellers in Watertown! Holiday Inn Express & Suites Watertown offers accommodations in Watertown.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.
- It was 3 nights stay .Good,comfortable room. Very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. We got what we wanted to explore surroundings . Thank You
- Breakfast was good and there was lots to choose from. Hotel was easy to find right off the highway. Nice clean rooms
- Patrick the general manger was great. He fixed our messed up brooking. He also personally came to our room to help us hook up our x box!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Room was very comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Water slide in pool area was super!
- The breakfast selection was good, I especially liked the sausage gravy. The rest of my family enjoyed the pool, slide and hot tub. The breakfast employee was a hustler, keeping food and beverages stocked.
Econo Lodge Watertown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Watertown offers accommodations in Watertown. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.
This is the 2nd property I was asked about genius perks. I don’t know what they are so don’t think I got any.
This was a very nice hotel and the location was in/out on our route but the building is set back behind other commercial properties and was hard to spot at twilight from the busy road.
The breakfast was standard fare for this type of motel so we only ever eat the cereal if it’s a low sugar one. This is no bad reflection on the breakfast room, just that it’s what we’ve come to expect.
Had lighting with device plug ins which is a good to have these days.
We stay only one night in each hotel to and from Palm Springs every winter so don’t need a fancy place, just a clean room and a comfy bed.
We would definitely stay there again if we were passing that way and would recommend it to others.
- The staff were friendly, helpful, and professional. EXCELLENT staff! My room and the lobby were clean.
- Great place to stay & great location! Plenty of dining close by and also the local Harley Davidson dealer :-)). Thanks for having me!
- Fridge coffeemaker nice breakfast. Comfortable chairs and bed. Just what you need after 500 miles driving
- Room was ok. The breakfast looked good but I only had tome to have the biscuits and gravy and they were wonderful. I wish I had more time to enjoy the rest of the breakfast.
- This is the 2nd property I was asked about genius perks. I don’t know what they are so don’t think I got any.
Top Hotels In Rauville South Dakota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rauville South Dakota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rauville South Dakota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rauville South Dakota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!