8 Best Hotels To Stay In Raincourt Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Raincourt Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Raincourt Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raincourt Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raincourt Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Raincourt Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Raincourt Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Raincourt Franche-comté:
Each individually-themed guest room has a private bathroom, TV and radio. Some rooms overlook the hotel garden and courtyard and have a balcony or terrace.Guests of the Herard can enjoy brasserie cooking in the restaurant and relax with a glass of regional beer or Champagne in the hotel’s pub.Massages with essential oils are available in the hotel upon request, at an additional charge.The Hotel Herard is located 4.3 miles from Chatillon-sur-Sâone with its renaissance sights and 1.9 miles from Coiffy, where guests can visit the regional wine cellars.
- Location, charming developing theme, I love the bones of the hotel and the dynamics/potential of the young owner
- Great owners! We arrived late and slept late. They offered a late meal in their restaurant and kept breakfast out for us. We had a great family suite with separate bedrooms, toilet and bath. Spotless. We enjoyed a nice walk around the spa town before departing. Would return for sure.
- In a good spot in the centre. We could park outside because it was Sunday. Loved the church bells on Sunday morning
- Proper room, good beds.Friendly service from wife (of owner?)
- the location was perfect. the hotel was lovely – with a pool and hot tub!
Each room is en suite with a shower and toilet. They have flat-screen TV with TNT channels and free Wi-Fi access.Outside in the garden, you will find a terrace and a swimming pool surrounded by a furnished sun deck.The hotel also has a restaurant serving traditional French cuisine.The train station in Contrexéville is 21.7 miles from Bourbonne-les-Bains and the hotel is 24.9 miles from Langres Train Station. Low-cost parking is available on site upon reservation.
- staff were great and the room was very clean and spacious
- Excellent 2star hotel better than many 3star. Spacious room and lovely gardens with good swimming pool
- Prima gegeten voor een hele kleine prijs! Zeer aardige gastheer en gastvrouw. Ik vergat er mijn ereader en die wordt me nagestuurd! Heerlijke en prachtige tuin waarin gegeten kon worden. Heerlijke ruime kamer, ruime badkamer met apart toilet, lekker groot bed met goede kussens.
- Petit déjeuner tout à fait correct pour le prix(10 E) Literie excellente. Grande chambre.
- Accueil remarquable, service excellent avec des attentions généreuses, très calme, magnifique jardin, terrasse entoures de verdure. Buffet varie et copieux. Nous recommandons fortement cet hôtel. La ville est un endroit où il fait bon vivre, lacs à proximité…
Hotel La Mezelle
Every room at Hotel La Mezelle includes a flat-screen TV, a telephone, a fridge and a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bathtub or a shower, toilets and a bidet.A buffet breakfast is available daily in the breakfast room. It includes fresh croissants, bread, cereals, jams, honey, fruit salad, yogurts, cheeses, hot drinks and fruit juices. You can also request a facial treatment and massages.Bike rental is possible on site. A shuttle to Bourbonne-Les-Bains thermal baths is available from Monday to Saturday. The Cutlery Museum is 21.1 miles away, La Rochère’s master glass-makers are 19.3 miles away and the Maison des Lumières is 24.2 miles away.
- Very ftiendly helpful staff and exellent value for money
Nice location for a stopover, located next to a lake and you will be welcomed by friendly staff. Tv and wifi work fine.
Lots of information and flyers available on things to do in driving distance.
- Very basic accommodation but ideal for quiet peaceful solitude
- Great welcome at the reception and good communication in English
La chambre avec le balcon côté lac.le calme des lieux
Le parc et le lac si jolis et très bien entretenus.Le petit déjeuner copieux et les bons croissants.
Hotel des Lauriers Roses
The rooms at Hotel des Lauriers Roses are simply decorated and have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is offered every morning. Traditional French dishes are served in the hotel’s restaurant.Guests have access to a library with books and DVDs for loan.Borbonne-Thermes Bus Station is 300 feet from Hotel des Lauriers Roses. The A31 motorway is 11.8 miles away.
very service minded host and employees!
although the whole hotel was a bit dated.. it was clean and proper.
thinking in solutions in a way we didn’t encounter during our 4 weeks in france.
- Very nice small hotel in a nice region of France. Friendly staff. Great location right on the town’s square.
Authentiek typisch Frans hotel. Zo ook het eten.
Geen formule bedrijf
- Nous avons apprécié l’accueil, la proximité du parking, l’ascenseur et la bonne cuisine du restaurant.
- Très bon accueil au téléphone quand j’ai prévenu que j’arriverai très tard et également à mon arrivée après 23 h après le stress des embouteillages (3 h pour quitter l’Ile de France).
- very service minded host and employees!
Each room at the L’Etoile d’Or has a private bathroom with a shower or bath and a hairdryer. The hotel also offers a dry cleaning service and free Wi-Fi access is available in some of the rooms.The Etoile d’Or’s restaurant features a terrace and serves regional cuisine. Breakfast is available daily and can be served in the guest rooms.
- Beef and french fries for dinner were excellent value for money.
- It was excellent value for money! The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was great with hot croissants and fresh baguettes and the hospitality of the owner was fantastic; made us feel very welcome! We arrived late and after all the restaurants were closed, and the owner very kindly made us something to eat and drink!
- The owner there to greet me and organise a garage for my car.
- Eenvoudige schone kamer, prima bed, douche met goede waterdruk maar helaas geen stang om douche aan te bevestigen. Redelijk vriendelijk personeel.
- Het diner was voortreffelijk. De zeer aardige man die ons bediende gaf ons goede adviezen en nam alle tijd.
Hotel des Thermes
All rooms feature a TV.Breakfast is served each morning at Hotel des Thermes. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and free private parking.Vittel is 19.3 miles from Hotel des Thermes, while the A31 motorway exit is only 11.8 miles away.
- Great location in the town and comfortable bed. I also liked having a bath
It’s a budget hotel so don’t expect 5 star accommodation.
However, our rooms though basic were clean and the beds comfortable. I had a good night’s sleep and, given the price, don’t have any complaints,
- La chambre. Le lit et plus particulièrement le matelas . La baignoire. La tranquillité du lieu. Le parking de l’hôtel. Les commerces tout proche. Le casino à deux pas.
- Het ontbijt was goed verzorgd. Beddengoed en handdoeken schoon.
- Cet hôtel est d’ un charme très specifique. Et on y dort magnifiquement bien!
At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at L’Orient Express will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vauvillers, like fishing and hiking.Plombières-les-Bains is 17 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Relais des Vosges
All the heated rooms at Relais des Vosges offer carpeted floors and a flat-screen TV. They also provide a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Relais des Vosges. Guests can enjoy regional meals at the hotel’s restaurant, which features stone walls and chandeliers.This hotel is 6.2 miles from Damey and 10.6 miles from Hennezel. Free public parking is available on site.
- Tout ! La directrice de l’établissement est extrêmement agréable, les chambres sont vraiment très propres et confortables !! Vraiment top ?
- la manière dont nous avons été reçus. Chaleureux et professionnnel
- petit déjeuner copieux, matelas très agréable pour dormir.
- Goedkoop, simpele en schone kamer, lekker eten, waanzinnig aardige eigenaren, etc etc. Super hotel voor doorreis naar zuiden/noorden. Kom hier zeker terug!
- Endroit très calme . Accueil chaleureux simple et efficace . Petit déjeuner abondant.
Top Hotels In Raincourt Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Raincourt Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Raincourt Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Raincourt Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!