8 Best Hotels To Stay In Penn Valley California – Top Hotel Reviews
Penn Valley California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Penn Valley California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penn Valley California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penn Valley California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Penn Valley California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Penn Valley California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Penn Valley California:
Grass Valley Courtyard Suites
Located 1 block from downtown Grass Valley, this hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and a gym. Guests can enjoy drinks on the relaxing terrace.The rooms at the Grass Valley Courtyard Suites include a cozy seating area with a fireplace, cable TV and a microwave. Some rooms have a fully equipped kitchenette and a dining area.Guests can work out with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment in the gym, and then relax in the onsite sauna. The spa offers body therapies, deep-tissue massages, manicures, pedicures and facials.For breakfast, the Valley Courtyard serves continental dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. The hotel also hosts evening gatherings for guests featuring California wines and hors d’oeuvres.Convenient facilities at the Valley Suites include free Wi-Fi, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Very attentive helpful staff, great bed, nice breakfast…very comfortable stay.
- Beds were very comfortable and the suite was perfect for a place to lounge and enjoy one another and cook our own meals.
- The breakfast was excellent, and we enjoyed the location near downtown Grass Valley. There was a lovely dining area and fitness center which my partner enjoyed. The towels and bedding were first rate. We appreciated the soft cozy robes.
- Room was nice, staff friendly and helpful. Coffee good in the lobby. Breakfast was great in the morning, better than the typical hotel breakfast.
- I love the bed, room 1060, I’ve been there a few times always stay in that room.
Sierra Mountain Inn
Sierra Mountain Inn is located in Grass Valley, 4 miles from Nevada City and 30 miles from Yuba City.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 46 miles from Sierra Mountain Inn.
- I loved being able to walk down the street to coffee shops and restaurants.
- Clean, lovely, comfortable, everything we needed, and great location
- Older Inn that has been tastefully redone. A quarter of a mile walk to downtown.
- Short walk to the bar at the Holbrooke. This property is a very good value. I come to Grass valley periodically on family business and I shall stay at this location again!
- Beautiful remodeled and comfortable room! Beds are wonderful! Real cream for coffee in room! Wish there would have been a continental Breakfast but still wonderful!
Best Western Gold Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Gold Country Inn offers accommodations in Grass Valley.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Gold Country Inn.
- The staff, starting with the young lady at the front desk was warm and welcoming. I have stayed at alot of hotels and these were the most friendliest and helpful in have ever seen. The breakfast was incredible and the breakfast area spotless clean.
- Convenient to everything. Staff was very helpful and responded to concerns/repairs promptly.
Breakfast is terrific. One of the people in my group is a vegan and she was able to enjoy the oatmeal and wonderful fresh berries!
The two rooms allowed for privacy
- Comfortable bed, great massaging shower head, ample and delicious breakfast selections. Great location near many stores and restaurants.
The layout of our room was perfect.
Breakfast was well stocked with many choices.
Northern Queen Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Northern Queen Inn offers accommodations in Nevada City, just 3.5 miles from Grass Valley.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 50 miles from Northern Queen Inn.
- Overall, I enjoyed my short stay. The gentleman that checked me in was super awesome and helpful. My room was great and I couldn’t believe the spacious room. Amenities were okay. The breakfast was pretty decent! I would stay again should I have the need to.
- The grounds are beautiful. The staff friendly and the room was nice.
- This property had a lot of bad reviews but our cabin was perfect for the money and clean.
- The grounds are well maintained and provided a few nice evening and morning walks
- The overall setting was woodsy and quiet. Friendly staff. Good value for your dollar.
Gold Miners Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gold Miners Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Grass Valley.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Nevada City is 3.9 miles from Gold Miners Inn, and Yuba City is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 46 miles from Gold Miners Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member.
- I liked the coffee and cookies in the lobby. I would have liked to have had breakfast and cocktails there but unfortunately, we had other plans.
Nice property in a very convenient location
Nice ambiance, clean, excellent TV
Good breakfast selection
- The location to walk around and easy access to the freeway
Very nice staff
There was a small problem with our toilet and they addressed it immediately
Nice manager’s reception with wine and snacks in the evening
Breakfast is fantastic
- Good stop in Gold Country. Clean rooms. Staff were very friendly.
Nevada City Inn
This Nevada City motel is within 5 miles of Empire Mine State Historic Park. The motel offers free Wi-Fi, a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room.Nevada City Inn features a daily continental breakfast. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor barbecue area with benches and tables.Cable TV and free local calls are included in every guest room at the Nevada City.Historic downtown is only one mile from the Nevada City Inn. Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park is one hour away.
- People were coming and going all night long at this place. It seems like there was all night partying going on.
- The location was ideal as we needed to travel only a short distant to our destination. The heater in the room was on when we got there which was wonderful because it was very chilly outside. It was picturesque with the light dusting of snow.
- Linens were clean, we were allowed to check-in 1 hour early.
- It was a quaint little inn, room was small but for an overnite it was fine. It was an older motel but met our needs, would stay again.
- Heating was super nice. Comfortable bed, plenty of room.
The Holbrooke Hotel
This Grass Valley hotel is styled in Victorian décor and features on-site dining and rooms equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Empire Mine State Historic Park is 1.5 miles away.All air-conditioned rooms at The Holbrooke Hotel feature a private bathroom and a coffee maker. For guest convenience, a clock radio and hairdryer are provided in each room as well.On-site dining is provided at the Holbrooke Restaurant, which is open for lunch and dinner. The Holbrooke’s Saloon features a full bar, appetizers and live music. The hotel also provides a 24-hour front desk and free parking.The Hotel Holbrooke is within walking distance of Grass Valley Antique Emporium and Nevada County Golf course is a 4-minute drive away. The Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum is 3.5 miles from the hotel.
- I love the historic property and that each room is given a name and their history. The location is super – great Thai restaurant very close. The parking is perfect. Having a bar and entertainment on site is very convenient.
- Central location, cute down town, great bar with live music, good food
- Front desk personable staff, listened to our concerns
- Nothing. I’ve over this place. I’ll be back and spend my money elsewhere.
The staff were amazing.
Super nice, accomdating,
From the Front desk to the
Housekeeping, to the special events,It was a wonderful stay.
Sadly, I was in town for my Mother’s funeral, but having a comfy, warm place to stay made a huge difference…and by warm, I meant the staff, not the temperature.
We have had many family events at your hotel over the years, and it always feels like coming home.
Thank you so much.
Broad Street Inn
Set in a historic Victorian home, this Nevada City inn offers guest rooms with hardwood floors and a full, private bath. The Nevada Theatre is a 2-minute walk away.The individually decorated rooms of the Broad Street Inn are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. A ceiling fan and ironing facilities are included.Broad Street guests can enjoy coffee and tea in the sun room or relax on the large back patio. A mini-refrigerator, microwave and BBQ facilities are also available.The Inn on Broad Street is less than 6 miles from Empire Mine State Historic Park and 4 miles from the Nevada County Golf Course.
- Bed comfortable.Convenient to walk to church.close to places for food.
- We loved the location, right at the edge of the walk to town. Our room was bigger than some we’ve stayed in – with places for your things and room to move around. The warm water was warm, the cold super cold! The coffee/sunroom delightful, the home—made biscotti- exquisite!
- The hosts, Ron and Julie were very kind and friendly. The room was adorable, cozy and very clean. We’ll be back!!
- The place is a charming bit of American gold rush history. Highly recommend it. Staff so friendly and helpful.
- Great if your looking to cook for yourself and great if you have kiddos that need the comforts of a bit more room! Ron and Julie are wonderful Inn keepers!
Top Hotels In Penn Valley California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Penn Valley California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Penn Valley California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Penn Valley California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!