8 Best Hotels To Stay In Palouse Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Palouse Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palouse Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palouse Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palouse Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palouse Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palouse Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Palouse Washington State:
Motel 6 Moscow
Motel 6 Moscow is located in Moscow, just 7 miles from Pullman.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff was awesome and the room exceeded our “motel 6” expectancy! Location was great for U of Idaho. We were especially happy that we could bring our dog with no extra charge, since we lost our dog sitter at the 11th hour!
- The price couldn’t be beat for my situation. We just needed a place to sleep for one night after a long trip to Moscow and it accomplished that perfectly. Great value for money, very close to U of I and reasonably close to WSU which is where we were off to the next day. The room was very clean by Motel standards, and the staff were very friendly. An error in our booking email told us check out was an hour later than it was supposed to be, and the staff were very understanding and didn’t add any additional fees.
- Good except didn’t restock coffee or make beds
- It was clean , centrally located and had a swimming pool.
- The pool was great! The bed was also super comfortable and I slept like a baby.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moscow
Located next to the University of Idaho, this Moscow hotel features free Wi-Fi and daily hot breakfast. An indoor swimming pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation.A microwave and compact refrigerator are included in each guest room at Fairfield Inn & Suites Moscow. A flat-screen cable/satellite TV is also provided.A fitness center is available for guest use. A guest laundromat is on site.Washington State University is a 10-minute drive away. Spokane International Airport is 86 miles from Moscow Fairfield Inn & Suites.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Great price for out short stay.
Comfortable, clean, thermostat worked perfectly and I am No Spring Chicken going thru certain “female body temperature changes”.
The room having a modern, simple but quickly responding thermostat plus the cotton linen on the bed was truly comfortable and helped me get the rest I needed. Plus very Clean Room and Building.
My coworker said the staff was informative and engaging without over doing it too.
- I would enjoy coffee in the room and water glasses.
- Reservation clerk was able to get us a room with a shower rather than tub/shower.
- Good location, fair price, quiet, clean room, friendly staff
Best Western Plus University Inn
Boasting an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Moscow, Idaho hotel features an on-site restaurant and bar. Guests over the 21 can enjoy a free cocktail at the hotel’s bar upon arrival.Each guest room at the Best Western Plus University Inn offers a cable flat-screen TV, a microwave, refrigerator, and air conditioning. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the sauna, or exercise in the hotel’s fitness centre. For extra convenience, a business centre, vending machines, airport shuttle, and 24-hour front desk are all available on site. Breakfast is included for all guests.Best Western Plus University Inn is across the street from the University of Idaho and 8 minutes’ drive from Washington State University. The city centre of Moscow is 2 minutes’ drive away.
- The grandkids love swimming and the breakfast was amazing
- Convenient location. Great breakfast. Enjoyed Seasons restaurant & free drink coupons.
- The rooms were quite spacious, the beds were comfortable, breakfast was really good. The pool area was great, even with a small wading pool.
- great bar abd restaurant after college football games
- The Inn always serves an excellent breakfast. I love that their wait staff clear plates, walk around and greet everyone, they are quick to replace items that have been depleted and serve hundreds of people every morning.
Courtyard by Marriott Pullman
Courtyard by Marriott Pullman offers accommodations in Pullman.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman
Just 1.9 miles from the University of Idaho, this Moscow hotel features a fitness center and indoor pool. All classically furnished rooms offer a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Featuring a simple design, all rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites – Moscow Pullman include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A large work desk is provided in every room.Guests of this hotel can relax in the on-site jacuzzi and can use the business center. The front desk is available 24 hours a day.The Moscow La Quinta Inn offers a daily breakfast with waffles, bagels and assorted cereals. Fruit, juices, and coffee are also available.This hotel is just a 6-minute drive from both the University of Idaho Golf Course and Camas Prairie Winery. The Pullman/Moscow Regional Airport is 5 miles away.
Very busy night w basketball tournament kids. Everything, especially staff was awesome.
Breakfast same—slammed. The lady working was super busy and pleasant and efficient.
- Food was great. The bed was very comfortable and the room was really clean.
- Great food, awesome pool, room was comfortable, easy access to ice, water, cups etc.
- The staff was very kind and thoughtful. Pool and hot tub are very fun.
- Staff was really nice and worked around our schedule. Especially Julie she made our stay more accommodating.
- Very busy night w basketball tournament kids. Everything, especially staff was awesome.
Residence Inn by Marriott Pullman
Offering an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant, Residence Inn Pullman is in Pullman, Washington. A free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi access are featured at this hotel.The modern studios here include a full kitchen, a dining area, a sitting area with a sofa, and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries is included.For added convenience, a fitness center, meeting facilities, and a mini-market are all on site. Guests can relax after a long day in the hot tub or enjoy a drink at the bar. Coffee is available at the front desk throughout the day.Residence Inn Pullman is less than a 10-minute walk from Washington State University, just under 1 miles from Palouse Ridge Golf Club, and 2 miles from downtown Pullman.
Very nice, modern, clean and comfy.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Will want to stay here again when heading to Pullman
Room layout. Location to campus.
- Wonderful stay, staff was very helpful and friendly
- Very friendly staff, breakfast was good. Room clean, very accommodating. Good location.
- Staff exceeded my expectations! Breakfast was great. Shuttle to airport very handy
- Very nice, modern, clean and comfy.
Holiday Inn Express Pullman
This Holiday Inn in Pullman is less than 1 miles from Washing State University. An indoor pool and spacious guest rooms are available and the Bill Chipman Trail is an 8-minute walk away.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Pullman. Each room includes a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view movies and video games. A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are included.A gym and a business center are on site at the Pullman Holiday Inn Express. Free parking is possible at the hotel.A hot breakfast bar is offered at the hotel. It features cinnamon rolls, bacon, eggs and fruit. Guests can also use the outdoor barbecue facilities.
- I appreciated the shuttle service with a smile, they would pick me up on the campus and drive me back to the hotel, on call whenever you needed it…that’s exceptional.
- Great pool, big breakfast selection, and cookies in the evening!!!!
- I liked the layout of the place. Cozy inside around the fireplace. And loved going out to the patio area to have my morning coffee. I also liked the breakfast. My room was very comfortable.
- So many comfy pillows, good wifi, nice pool and hot tub, quiet and yes the bacon was fab. Also, nice touch having lemon infused ice water available.
- The room was comfortable and the staff were friendly.
Quality Inn Paradise Creek
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Paradise Creek offers accommodations in Pullman. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- Did not eat out. Multiple non chain options near by. Perfect location for a visit to the university. In our case a early morning consult at the veterinary hospital.I was in a pet friendly room. There were no issues with cleaniness or signs of damage
- Close to WSU, easy to access, friendly staff, big room, large breakfast included.
- Easy to find, friendly staff, wonderful breakfast, homey atmosphere, very comfortable beds, cosy rooms and lovely pool.
- Breakfast very good,, convenient, bed very comfortable
- Comfort, cleanliness, breakfast, courteous staff, close to university
Top Hotels In Palouse Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palouse Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palouse Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palouse Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!