8 Best Hotels To Stay In Palouet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Palouet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palouet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palouet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palouet Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palouet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palouet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Palouet Catalonia:
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Offering an indoor and outdoor pool, Hostal Palouet de Segarra is located in the small village of Palouet. This rustic-style hotel features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Featuring exposed-stone walls and wooden beam ceilings, the double rooms at Hostal Palouet de Segarra include underfloor heating, air conditioning, safe and TV. Private bathrooms come with a shower.The restaurant serves homemade food in three different dining rooms. Closed on mondays except holidays.Guests have access to the kitchen and some products, including wines or liquors, are available at an extra cost.The hotel is located 17 mi from Tárrega and 31 mi from Manresa. Barcelona can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- The welcome we got from Miriam. Free to use kitchen was great. Very pleasant young waiter who gave us great advice for our next stop.
- Very friendly staff & well presented hotel. Great breakfast, coffee available all day and a very reasonably priced honesty bar.
- The owners and staff went out of there way to make our stay perfect really helpful and nothing was too much trouble,had a lovely room with wonderful views,and the bonus was the swimming pool,would stop here again perfect for total relaxation.
- Very Pleasant little hotel on countryside. Old historical building was very nice and interesting.
The property was intriguing, a bit like a tardis! The public areas are furnished with period pieces, with several small seating areas to choose from. The restaurant was busy when we arrived in the afternoon, and we would have loved to eat there at night, but it was not to be open. We were told that a salad or sandwiches could be prepared and left in the breakfast room fridge for us, but we had come prepared with our own picnic supper. We were invited to use the kitchen facilities in the breakfast room, and there was a honesty system for drinks and snacks. Our room was furnished in a modern way, a little on the small side, but with nice views and quite comfortable.
We enjoyed a good walk In the surrounding countryside.
We will probably choose to stay there again.
Hotel Cal Piteu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Cal Piteu offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guissona, 28 mi from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. Cardona is 22 mi from Hotel Cal Piteu, while Rocallaura is 21 mi away. Reus Airport is 45 mi from the property.
- This hotel far exceeded our expectations. The decor was really fresh. Modern with lovely old furniture to give it atmosphere and warmth. Breakfast was perfect. Our host Elena was so helpful. THANK YOU Elena. Her English was very good and she helped us with our dinner order. Off street secure parking was a bonus. I would definitely recommend this boutique hotel. 10/10
- Staff very helpful and the local restaurant downstairs was super friendly even though we couldn’t speak a word of Catalan
I liked absolutely everything. Stuff, indoor parking, very good breakfast, nice little balcony with old city streets view. They have bar with good and not very expensive beer. Located right in a city center. Everything looks brand new. Room was actually bigger than I expected and very comfortable. It looks small on photos, but in real life it’s quite spacious. Automatic climate control. Good internet. Main hall look like a ballroom with all these chandeliers, paintings and carpets ;))
I would definitely love to stay longer and will stay again next time!
- Very spacious and comfortable. Great free parking. Spotless. The owner was super accommodating in spite of that we arrived very late.
- This hotel was very convenient for us since we land in Barcelona late! I really recommend this place
Hotel Ciutat de Tarrega
Just 1,800 feet from the Tàrrega Train Station, this hotel offers elegant accommodations with free wired internet. It is just 2 minutes from the A-2 Motorway connecting Barcelona with Madrid.All rooms at Hotel Ciutat de Tàrrega feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. In-room amenities include a TV, telephone, wake-up service and a hairdryer.There is a TV room, as well as several meeting rooms at the hotel. Guests will find bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Tàrrega Bus station is a 15-minute walk away. The center of Lleida is 28 mi away and Barcelona is 71 mi away.
Easy to get to from the A2 Auropista the hotel is well placed when travelling. It is simple and clean and although the ensuite bedroom was small it was comfortable.
There is not much to see in La Tarrega and can easily be covered in an evening’s stroll.
- The location was handy to the train ststion. Room was large and comfortable. Breakfasy included. Christina and Magda were friendly and helpful.
Personnel très sympathique et très accueillant !
Gracias para todo !
- Habitación grande y reformada. Cama muy cómoda. Atencion en recepción muy correcta.
- Esmorzar correcte sense gaire varietat. El suc només era de taronja.
- Easy to get to from the A2 Auropista the hotel is well placed when travelling. It is simple and clean and although the ensuite bedroom was small it was comfortable.
Hostal Universitat in Cervera features a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have air conditioning, and some rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms include a closet.The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Hostal Universitat.Manresa is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Cardona is 27 miles away. Reus Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Central location, comfy bed and lovely breakfast. The host was super nice and welcoming
L’accueil et la disponibilité des hôtes.
La femme fait l’effort de parler Français.
- La cena en el hostal estuvo muy bien, disfrutando de la noche en su terraza. Buena relación calidad/precio
Ein tolles kleines Haus mitten im Cervera
Alles tip Top, ruhig und trotzdem Central. Der Inhaber nimmt sich Zeit für seine Gäste. Sehr gepflegt und ansprechend gestaltet.
Für mich das beste bisher auf meiner Reise
Sommelier Hostelera SL
Sommelier Hostelera SL is located on a service station on the edge of the A-2 motorway, 10 minutes’ drive from Tárrega. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Guests can drive to Lleida in 30 minutes. Tarragona is 51 mi away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in around 1 hour and 10 minutes. Andorra is 2 hours’ drive away.Located nextdoor, the Sommelier’s café is open nonstop from 05:00 to 00:00. The restaurant serves tapas, snacks and set menus.The functional rooms include basic décor, and come with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Hairdryers are available on request.
- Very quiet hotel you can relax, rooms are very spacious. Perfect Stopover.
- Very comfy bed, clean room, good value cafe nearby. A good pit stop!
- No-frills affordable stop in the middle of nowhere with a very convenient road restaurant close to it.
- Sólo había dos personas trabajando pero fueron muy amables y nos cambiaron a una habitación mejor para facilitar la estancia. Lo mejor el personal.
- Chambre correcte. Intérieur plus beau qu’à l’extérieur
Ca la Bet
Ca la Bet is offering accommodations in Claravalls. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. All rooms include a balcony with city views and free WiFi.At the inn, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Ca la Bet.Staff speak Catalan and English at the 24-hour front desk.Lleida is 26 miles from the accommodation. Reus Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
Hotel Villaró del Bosc is located in the countryside in the Solsonés area of Catalonia. It has an outdoor pool and offers stylish, rustic rooms and apartments with wonderful views and a flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Villaró del Bosc feature wooden floors and furniture, and free Wi-Fi. They have heating, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Villaró del Bosc apartment has parquet floors and large windows overlooking the valley. The kitchenette has a hob, microwave and dishwasher.The hotel’s restaurant serves sophisticated cuisine. Its specialty is entrecôte in a Café de Paris sauce. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace and leather armchairs.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from a famous sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
The staff were super friendly, we visited every available room before selecting the one we wanted. They cooked dinner for us and ended up listening to music after!
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
The two-bedroom apartment is a great deal. Breakfast is tasty and generous.
On top of it, the staff kindness makes everything even nicer and more comfortable!
We arrived around 9:00pm and the best welcome was to find the sky full of stars. i live in Barcelona and I don’t get to see many, and here it was amazing.
Also, the staff is incredibly nice and helpful.
Last, the food, was very good, the smoked salmon unbelievable.
Un lloc per desconectar i gaudir de la tranquil.litat, on els peluts són molt benvinguts.
Un 10 pel personal, et fan sentir com a casa.
L’esmorçar i sopar espectaculars.
- We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
Hotel Pintor Marsà
Just 10 minutes’ walk from Tàrrega Station, Hotel Pintor Marsà features a restaurant. It offers free onsite parking, free Wi-Fi, a snack bar and a 24-hour front desk.Each of the traditionally decorated rooms at Hotel Pintor Marsà has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves local, seasonal cuisine.María de l’Alba Church is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Lleida can be reached in 30 minutes via the A2 Motorway.Barcelona is just over an hour’s drive away.
- A lovely quaint, traditional hotel. As always, the staff are friendly and helpful. Lovely comfortable bar area. Bedroom was big.
- Perfecta ubicación. Buena relación calidad-precio. Fuimos a pasar un fin de semana para ir a una feria, y nos llevamos una grata sorpresa con el hotel. Muy limpio y bien ubicado al lado del centro. Seguramente repetiremos el año que viene.
Els llits i espais molt confortables, un tracte molt agradable, l’esmorzar molt bo.
El menjador molt romàntic amb flors naturals. Qualitat preu exelentissim.
- Cama comodisima. Muy atentos y amables. Todo genial
- La ubicación del hotel es cercana al centro de Tárrega que es donde estaban los eventos que íbamos a ver. Tiene aparcamiento propio al aire libre con lo cual no te tienes que preocupar de buscar. La habitación fue muy cómoda y completa y atendieron nuestra petición de que fuera con cama de matrimonio y con la televisión muy bien situada enfrente de la cama.
Top Hotels In Palouet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palouet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palouet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palouet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!