8 Best Hotels To Stay In Ofte Vest-Agder – Top Hotel Reviews
Ofte Vest-Agder is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ofte Vest-Agder. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ofte Vest-Agder. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ofte Vest-Agder. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ofte Vest-Agder right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ofte Vest-Agder with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Ofte Vest-agder:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Rederiet Hotel offers accommodations in Farsund, just 27 miles from Moi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Everything was great – one little moan – the pillows were a bit flat – sounds silly but they were not very comfortable.
- The location was perfect for our trip to locate the relatives we were visiting
- Location is great–right in the center of a beautiful small town, Farsund. The food was also a plus.
View from my room
Sengen var meget bra. Litt enkel frokost
Personalet var veldig hyggelige og meget serviceminded
Rommet var meget stort og det var mulighet for å lage kaffe
One of our top picks in Farsund.This waterfront hotel in central Farsund, is a 10-minute walk to Farsund Bus Station. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a terrace or balcony. Guests have access to a private beach.Each guest room at Farsund Fjordhotel has a minibar, work desk and flat-screen TV with cable channels. Either views of the grounds or the fjord can be enjoyed from all rooms.The restaurant offers a wide selection of specialties. The piano bar regularly hosts live music events and entertainment evenings. A covered terrace and hotel jetty are shared hotel facilities.Next to Farsund Fjordhotel are free public parking spaces. Hotel staff can help organize activities such as deep sea fishing trips and guided sightseeing tours. Several daily buses depart for Kristiansand, which is 56 miles away.
- Pro. A very good restaurant, polite and helpful staff.
- Easy access to the beach, buses, local amenities. Great view from the spacious rooms. Very welcoming staff. Lovely buffet breakfast.
- Clean and spacious room, good Wi-Fi signal, nice window view
- It was a spacious room with a great balcony. The bed comfy enough and nice chairs to relax in.
Le personnel était très accueillant et chaleureux.
La chambre offrait une vue moins belle que celle imaginée mais agréable tout de même. Le petit déjeuner était très bon
Located in Farsund in the region of Vest-Agder, 30 miles from Moi, Farsund Resort features a barbecue and playground. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport, 42 miles from Farsund Resort.
- Modern and very clean yet for the style of the fishing village. Very nice place out of the way of the crowds.
- Beautiful setting and helpful staff. Introduction to boat hire very comprehensive and helpful.
- We arrived late due to heavy traffic jam. Called the hotel and they did wait for us till after 8pm for the check in. Very nice staff. The house we stayed in was just wonderful. Three bedrooms all with own bathroom. Truly luxary stay! in the next morning we saw some people went fishing. if you have time, highly recommend you check in early to ensure you fully enjoy the nice environment in the whole resort site.
I would like to stay several more days
Location, location, location! it is a beautiful place.
Apartments with balcony
Sea view from the apartment
Located by the Flekkefjordelven River between Grisefjorden and Lafjorden, the Maritim Fjordhotel offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking, a waterfront terrace and a flat-screen TV in each guest room.All guest rooms at Fjordhotell Maritim have a work desk and a tea/coffee maker. Most rooms at Fjordhotell Maritim offer river views, and several rooms on the top floor have a private balcony.Attractions such as the old wooden houses in the district of Hollenderbyen and Flekkefjord’s shopping mall are situated within a short walk.
the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever experienced in all the hotels I stayed at. this can not be better. the receptionist, the waitress in the restaurant: perfect!
very clean and nice room – a little bit outdated. good location. free parking.
- Front desk polite and professional. Location close to the river that runs trough Flekkefjord.
- We stayed in this hotel after our preikestolen trek. Good that it’s not too far by driving. Good decent breakfast, front desk nice and friendly and good service(she asked us for our feedback and offered us coffee to go when we checked out), she’s happy to change our room to face the waterfront (but it’s noisy due to cars going through the old bridge), near to grand hotel where we had a yummy dinner,
- Central location, free parking, free wifi, good breakfast, large room, comfortable bed
- Spacious room, very good breakfast, nice location.
- the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever experienced in all the hotels I stayed at. this can not be better. the receptionist, the waitress in the restaurant: perfect!
Grand Hotel Flekkefjord
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Grand Hotel Flekkefjord is located in Flekkefjord. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Moi is 12 miles from Grand Hotel Flekkefjord, and Egersund is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport, 52 miles from Grand Hotel Flekkefjord.
- Great central location in the old traditional and quiet part of town. Tastefully converted old building with good modern comforts and conveniences. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The room was small but very cozy and beautifully decorated. Very comfortable bed.
- Nice old building, well maintenaged, good breakfast.
- Sorry but the weather stopped me in my tracks, the local town was convenient. The hotel staff were very helpful. The view from my room would be great if the weather is fine!
- Lovely hotel in the middle of Flekkefjord. Spacious room with good beds and seatings. Own parking, safely next to the hotel.
One of our top picks in Lyngdal – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Rosfjord Strandhotel offers accommodations in Lyngdal, just 30 miles from Moi. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport is 38 miles away.
- Clasic double room was clean,new and very acceptable good standard for value of money. Our little daughter very enjoyed indoor play area ( daddy as well ), breakfast were fresh, a lot of to choose, relaxing stay at pool and wellness.
- Superb location with great view. Best value for money is free entry to waterpark. Good staff and service.
- Big rooms, very tasteful breakfast. A lot of things to choose from:) Loverly location at the sea
- We were greeted with the smile everywhere in the hotel. Swimming hall is just couple of minutes walk along the beach from the hotel and both children and adults enjoyed it. We were here once before and we’re definitelly coming back.
- Tranquil location. The staff were really helpful. The beach was really handy.
The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten is located in Kvinesdal in the region of Vest-Agder, just 18 miles from Moi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport, 41 miles from The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten.
- The staff are wonderful. Breakfast is plentiful (if a bit dull).
- Big bedroom with Big bathroom for a reasonable price
- Very comfortable room with great view. Staff went out of their way to help and even got the night porter to do some laundry for me, free of charge! A real bonus when touring by motorcycle!
Everything was perfect. Room with balcony offering magnificent view.
Very good breakfast with fresh orange juice and fresh coffee.
One of the best places we ever stayed for this price.
- The salad was wonderful and such good value, huge portion.
Located in Lyngdal, 29 miles from Moi, Paulsens Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport, 37 miles from Paulsens Hotel.
- Staff so hostile and nice! Breakfast great! Decoration very classic, full of history! Fantastic view around the hotel!
- The breakfast was all home made and was very good indeed.
- Fascinating hotel steeped in history & full of intriguing artifact’s.Very pleasant proprietor. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Old hotel with a good atmosphere. Delicious supper, we had the fish soup. Nice, homemade bread for breakfast.
Charming place with potential. Breakfast was good. Decor in keeping with the old place. Parking was useful.
30s-50s music was charming (could have been worse).
Top Hotels In Ofte Vest-agder Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ofte Vest-Agder to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ofte Vest-Agder but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ofte Vest-Agder. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!