8 Best Hotels To Stay In Mendota Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Mendota Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mendota Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mendota Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mendota Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mendota Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mendota Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Mendota Illinois:
Super 8 Mendota
Super 8 Mendota is located in Mendota, just 31 miles from DeKalb. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chicago Rockford International (Greater Rockford) Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Convienent location. Price. Staff friendly. Non-smoking in building.
- We loved the breakfast as it was a hot, with waffles, and a good selection of foods for breakfast….not just juice and breads.
- The staff was so friendly! There was an excellent home style restauratnt, Cindy’s across the road. Excellent for both dinner and breakfast!
The room and hotel overall was very clean and orderly. The staff was Extremely helpful, informative, and very pleasant. Breakfast was hot and even ready before the posted time. I would stay again and definitely recommend to family and friends.
Thank You all So Much for the stay.
- Interior decorating, location, helpful cleaning lady.
Quality Inn & Suites Mendota
Located in Mendota, 31 miles from DeKalb, Quality Inn & Suites Mendota features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.The nearest airport is Chicago Rockford International (Greater Rockford) Airport, 45 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Mendota .
- The desk staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The place was very comfortable and clean for the price.
Really lovely linens, very clean, private views and everything worked!
Breakfast was just fine too!
- While breakfast was available, we didn’t take advantage of it. We wanted to hit the road early and get a jump on traffic. The property was undergoing some renovation, so I looked beyond what I saw to answer my questions. This is truly a very pleasant place to stay when on a road trip.
- Room was large & clean, comfortable bed, very quiet room, and heating/cooling system was quiet. Loved the shower head in bathroom. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a good breakfast provided with friendly staff. Dining area was clean.
- We were driving south from Wisconsin . We were tired , so I booked it really quickly after I pulled over for gas.
Holiday Inn Express Peru-Lasalle Area
This Peru hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. It features an indoor pool and is just 2.9 miles from the Illinois Valley Regional Airport.All warmly decorated rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Peru-Lasalle Area are furnished with a large work desk and a seating area. A coffee maker is included in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or relax in the jacuzzi. The hotel’s 24/7 business center features a computer with free Wi-Fi.The Peru Holiday Inn Express offers a daily breakfast with assorted hot and cold items and fresh coffee.This hotel is just off Interstate 80 and is only 1 miles from the Peru Mall. Spring Creek Golf Course and Starved Rock State Park are both within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- By far the nicest, most updated hotel we stayed in traveling from MA to WI. Loved the bathroom and the bedding. Comfy stay.
- Very disappointed with the king suite and spa for $177.00! Noted when booked that this was our wedding day and asked if they could recommend a nice restaurant for us to have a nice dinner. They never said anything and I told them on arrival we was married today and all that was said was congrats.
- Scrambled eggs were moist, not dry, plus they had some flavors of yogurt OTHER than strawberry.
- The facility was so clean and even smelled clean. The young woman in the breakfast area was so kind and pleasant. Both clerks, check in and check out were helpful and polite. Even the two maintenance men were very nice.
- We were not there long enough to have an opinion. Checked in after 9 pm and out the next morning around 9 am. Staff was great, hotel was nice.
Super 8 Peru Starved Rock State Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Peru Starved Rock State Park offers accommodations in Peru.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Bed was super comfy. Room was dark and very quiet. Coffee maker was nice and fridge was ice cold, great beer fridge. And the complementary little lotion was great. Lol
- Not much honestly other than an OK rate and decent location.
- Bed was comfy.and room was very clean great value for the price I paid and I liked the fact they have smoking rooms
- I’ve stayed here before–and I will again! Best deal around.
- Lovely people. Wonderful free breakfast. Very clean. Great price.
Quality Inn Peru
One of our best sellers in Peru! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Peru offers accommodations in Peru. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was extremely accommodating. They were very personable and asked what brought us to the area. The value and location were good.
- The beds were comfy. The shower was wonderful and hot. Breakfast was good.
- Beds were comfy and clean. Pool was warm enough. Nice location.
- Good bed. Clean. Friendly staff. Fabulous breakfast. Quiet.
- Staff was so friendly. I was so tired when I arrived I could hardly keep my eyes open and I get up to the room which is clean and quiet
Fairfield Inn & Suites Peru
Featuring free WiFi, Fairfield Inn & Suites Peru offers accommodations in Peru.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Everything was great! Can’t pick one thing. It was a great experience.
- Front desk was very polite and professional. Over sized pillows were great.
- Comfortable beds. The room was dark and quiet, even though we were next to the pool. The staff was friendly and competent. Parking was good. Location very good.
- very accomodating but a little pricy for lasalle peru area
- Everything was very nice! Not one complaint! Very close to to starved rock so it was perfect !
La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park
Moments from Interstate 80, Starved Rock State Park is 12 miles from this hotel. Serving a daily continental breakfast with waffles and fresh fruit, each guest room comes with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included for added convenience.An indoor pool is offered on site at Starved Rock State Park Peru La Quinta Inn. Laundry facilities and a fitness center are also featured.The Peru Mall Shopping Center is a 10-minute walk from this hotel. The Illinois & Michigan Canal is 8 miles away.
- The staff were friendly, very helpful. The desk clerk helped me start my car in the morning providing her car and jumper cables! Was most unexpected.
- For the money spent, we got what we paid for. Staff was nice and friendly.
- The fact that dogs stay for free plays a huge part in why we choose La Quinta Inn. Also, the restaurant next store to the property called Jalapeños is absolutely delicious. Just a short drive from Starved Rock.
- The roo. Was nice and bed cokmfortable. Greg at front desk was polite
- nothing really i did not feel comfortable saying there
Hampton Inn and Suites Peru
This Peru hotel is off Interstate 80 and across the street from the Peru Mall Shopping Center. It offers a gym, business center and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn and Suites Peru rooms include a refrigerator and microwave. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and coffee maker.The Hampton Inn provides guests with a daily breakfast and features 24-hour coffee and tea.Hampton Inn and Suites is within a 25-minute drive of Matthiessen State Park. The Illinois Valley Regional Airport is 2 miles from the hotel.
The entire facility and staff were wonderful!
Deanna at the front desk was nice and very accommodating!
Couldn’t ask for a better experience!
We have been using this hotel for several years for family visits and have always had a great experience!
- Very comfortable and roomy, we were able to meet up with our friends in our room to relax after the wine festival. Staff (1 person) was very sweet and accommodating. Location was great, we were able to walk to dinner.
- The cleanliness of the room and hotel itself. Also the breakfast provided was very good with plenty to choose from.
- Clean. No cigarettes butts around doors where most people smoke. And I AM a (polite) smoker.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Good hot bfast very comfy beds. Pool and spa well maintained location excellent
- The entire facility and staff were wonderful!
Top Hotels In Mendota Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mendota Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mendota Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mendota Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!