8 Best Hotels To Stay In María Chiquita Colon – Top Hotel Reviews
María Chiquita Colon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in María Chiquita Colon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in María Chiquita Colon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in María Chiquita Colon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in María Chiquita Colon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in María Chiquita Colon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In María Chiquita Colon:
One of our top picks in Portobelo.Located in Portobelo, 12 miles from Isla Grande, Rancho Juancho features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The inn has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Colón is 18 miles from Rancho Juancho, and Gamboa is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 37 miles from Rancho Juancho.
- The views over the ocean are gorgeous, place is quiet and green; we loved being around the gentle horses, dogs, and cat. The couple administrating the property were very nice and helpful to us, did their best to make our stay as pleasant as they could!
- This is a basic central american cabinas accomodation. The bed was good. It was as clean as can be expected. The breakfast was good and served in a large rancho with an great view. The driveway up to the cabinas is very steep and narrow and it is an adventure in itself. I would recommend staying here for the budget minded. For the price: a/c, tv, towels and soap, kitchenette, breakfast included, and good hammocks on the room patio. The hot water in the shower is tepid.
- Spacious cottage, only cold watter. Quiet place on the hill, good breakfast. Large terrace with views of the surrounding area and the sea.
- The scenery is just beautiful and there are a lot of open spaces to just walk around
- The location was beautiful and the staff was great, very friendly. It was east to get transport to Portabelo and Isla Grande.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Scubaportobelo is located in Portobelo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Isla Grande is 10 miles from Scubaportobelo, and Colón is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great view. Rustic accommodations. Amazing place down the road food and drinks. I can’t remember the name but it is on the main road, stucco looking structure.
Nice Location with See View.
On our way Back we stayed there again.
- friendly nice staff, had fresh pineapples that they peeled and cut for us.. Quick trips to the island
- Room was clean and bed comfortable–my husband said his side sagged a bit. AC worked fine, beautiful view of the Caribbean.
- Perhaps this was once a beatiful place, set at the waterfront. However it lost its luster, the hurricane damage still hasn’t been cleared. Everything at this place is run down, leaking, rusting, derelict and what makes it worse, the people who run it don’t care! Once you’ve paid you’re completely ignored, no room service, no hospitality whatsoever.
Radisson Colon 2000
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Radisson Colon 2000 offers accommodations in Colón. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Isla Grande is 29 miles from Radisson Colon 2000, and Gamboa is 21 miles from the property. Tocumen International Airport is 40 miles away.
- Restaurants, a supermarket, pharmacies among other conveniences as well as the free zone are right next to and within walking distance to the hotel. Friendly staff.
- As soon as I walked into the hotel the smell of damp and must hit me, after two days I’m still suffering the consequences of the humidity in the room that has complicated my bronchitis. I took a short cut through the casino to get into the hotel, big mistake, there were a few strange women and a lot of drunk and shifty looking characters. There was no WIFI with our room even though it the hotel advertised free WIFI throughout the building in the Booking.com ad, I explained that I use the internet for work and the unhappy chappy at the reception didn’t even tell me that they have a room with computers that I could have used. Rudeness beyond anything I have encountered on this long trip. It was our first stay with Radisson and after staying in this smelly place, I’d give Radisson Hotels a miss in future. False advertising in Booking.com. I have attached the ad with the lie about the free WIFI. Absolute disgrace to the brand.
- The swimming pool was clean and the towels in good condition. The staff is really nice and polite. Next to the hotel there is a group of cafés, shops, a drugstore, a clinic and a supermarket which is very convenient since the city of colón is a DUMP!
- The staff was excellent always helpful, happy and cordial. The food super!!!!!!
- Hotel very convenient for cruise passengers but for vacation not ideal. Good places to eat nearby.
Hotel Sotelo is located in Colón, 30 miles from Isla Grande and 21 miles from Gamboa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Andros is located in Colón, 30 miles from Isla Grande and 22 miles from Gamboa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tocumen International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Safe, professional, inexpensive and adequate restaurant, good wifi. Did not charge us the last night when we left before the arranged date.
- Room very spacious, housekeeping staff super friendly
- We had a lovely room with a king sized bed & spa bath.
- El hotel muy bueno las instalaciones. La habitación, camas, ducha
- Dentro de Colón es un hotel con buenas condiciones,limpio y afuera pasan muchos taxis para zona libre. Cerca de la terminal de autobuses que van hacia Panamá. El restaurante es aceptable,con buena oferta diferenciada para los huéspedes.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Meryland Hotel offers accommodations in Colón, just 30 miles from Isla Grande. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Gamboa is 22 miles from Meryland Hotel, and Buenaventura is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 40 miles from Meryland Hotel.
- Food horrible served cold and warmed up in microwave. Breakfast better dont eat. Cofee was the only good thing. Hotel is huge and sad that nobody cares about it. Room simple and smelly and just necesarely cleaned. Neighourhood horrible and not safe. If u dont really need to stay in colon dont stay go to panama city.
- El hotel esta muy cerca de la zona de compras y la gente es muy amable
Personal de recepción agradable.
Tiene restaurante y un bar de comida cubana, este último con buena relación calidad-precio.
- Muy buenas habitaciones, amplias. Estan remodelando el hotel- Buena recepciòn-
Hice reserva para dos habitaciones y cuando llegue solo tenian una,
afortunadamente me solucionaron el problema e incluso me dieron 3
habitaciones en lugar de dos para compensar la falla
Located in Colón, 30 miles from Isla Grande, La Cubana features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gamboa is 21 miles from La Cubana, and Buenaventura is 20 miles from the property. Tocumen International Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Marina Hotel at Shelter Bay
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Marina Hotel at Shelter Bay is located in Colón in the region of Colon, just 24 miles from Gamboa. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The location by the marina was excellent and the restaurant and bar were very good with nice terrace and relaxed atmosphere. The room had view over the marina and was very comfortable.
- Food good and restaurant area better maintained than rest of hotel.
- rooms very nice, restaurant was surprisingly good.
- La ubicación en la Marina, pues es el único hotel disponible en el lugar.
- Muito longe…..pouco transporte , melhor dizendo, nenhum transporte disponivel, tudo muito dificil. Café da manhã bem fraquinho.
Top Hotels In María Chiquita Colon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in María Chiquita Colon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in María Chiquita Colon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in María Chiquita Colon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!