8 Best Hotels To Stay In Manitowoc Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Manitowoc Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manitowoc Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manitowoc Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manitowoc Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manitowoc Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manitowoc Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Manitowoc Wisconsin:
Harbor Town Inn
One of our best sellers in Manitowoc! Harbor Town Inn offers accommodations in Manitowoc. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- I loved it. Decor, comfort, friendliness of staff–all five star!
- Beds were comfortable, hotel was quite and breakfast was good. No complaints here. We will definitely stay again.
- fun individual at the desk and excellent breakfast. appreciated the furniture, overall décor.
- Great price, basic but good breakfast, clean and comfortable
- One of the nicest places to stay. The lady that checked me in was super nice and very friendly. Awesome person!!!!
Baymont Inn & Suites Manitowoc Lakefront
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Baymont Inn & Suites Manitowoc Lakefront offers accommodations in Manitowoc. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 36 miles from BW Lakefront Hotel.
- The woman who does breakfast was incredible. She went from table to table engaging people in pleasantries. Made me feel exceptional, brought me tea with lemon as I wasn’t feeling well Just made everyone welcome. Lots of laughter going on in that breakfast room. She deserves a raise!!!
- The location on the lakefront would be ideal in the summer. It was winter and most of the people staying at this hotel were traveling for work, so during the daytime, it was very quiet. There are several very nice sitting areas with comfortable furniture in the common areas.
- The check in process was quick and easy and the pool was nice
- It has indoor pool and it was open during my stay until about 10pm, it also includes breakfast which was very good, the hotel is in the shore of the lake and the view is great.
- Wonderful value! Perfect location for being downtown and great view right on the lake. Beautiful building as it was the old “Inn on Maritime Bay”. Rooms were spacious and always very clean. Plenty of amenities. Friendly staff. Can’t beat the price.
Econo Lodge Manitowoc
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Manitowoc offers accommodations in Manitowoc. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- I like how friendly the owner was. Best prices in town!
- Waffles were very good for breakfast! Bed very comfortable.
- Nice and quiet!!! Staff was very friendly, they let us check in early!
- Cheap, clean (minus the one roach I saw, but, eh, whatcha gonna do? I’m from New Orleans so it doesn’t bother me much anymore- ha!)
- The layout of the room was nice. The one we stayed in had a window view of downtown so that was great. Beds were comfortable!
Quality Inn Manitowoc
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Quality Inn Manitowoc offers accommodations in Manitowoc. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 35 miles from Quality Inn Manitowoc.
- they had BACON! every other place we stay only has sausage and my daughters do not like it. They are basketball players and need protein and there were good options for that as well.
- Clean & Easy access. Many restaurants & shopping near by
- The experience wasn’t what I’d call excellant but close. The breakfast bar was very good.
- The room was very clean and ample room for the three of us. We will be back.
- All staff members were very accommodating and helpful and pleasant. The breakfast continental was beautiful enjoyed it coffee all hours of the day and night. Location near restaurants and our destination weddings was within 5 minutes to church reception it was great. Plus there was only 10 minutes to the boat to take across Lake Michigan at our way home .
AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Manitowoc
Located 5 miles from the Wisconsin Maritime Museum in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Manitowoc. Complete with a microwave, the rooms come with a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Extras include a desk.A fitness center is available at Manitowoc AmericInn Lodge and Suites. Other facilities include meeting facilities, a laundry and a vending machine. The property provides free parking.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Expo Center and 5.2 miles from Rahr West Art Museum.
- Everything was as expected. Breakfast was very good with various offerings.
- The staff was so very nice and went out of their way to help us and offer info on restaurants when we asked. The Hotel was very clean and our room was spotless. We also loved that the pool was open from 10pm to midnight for adults only
- Amazing friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast, clean and comfortable, great location also. Will definitely be back again.
- Great value for the money. Breakfast not great. Staff friendly.
- It is right off the highway and my room faced it. I thought the noise would be bothersome but it actually wasn’t that bad.
Holiday Inn Manitowoc
Featuring a heated indoor pool and a restaurant, this hotel just off Interstate 43 in Manitowoc is a 10-minute drive from the Capitol Civic Centre. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen TV is standard in all guest rooms at Holiday Inn Manitowoc. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Extras include a hairdryer and work desk.At the Manitowoc Holiday Inn there is a fitness center. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a game room, and dry cleaning. The property provides free parking.Julians Lounge, the on-site restaurant, offers casual dining with a pool table and darts. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres are featured on weekdays.The hotel is 3 miles from Wisconsin Maritime Museum and Rahr West Art Museum. Silver Creek Park on Lake Michigan is an 8-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Lighthouse Inn – Two Rivers
Just 20 feet from Lake Michigan, this hotel features views of the lake and Lakeshore Park. It has its own 20-foot lighthouse as well as an on-site restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are available in every room at Lighthouse Inn. They come equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities.The on-site Water’s Edge Restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A cocktail lounge, the Gull’s Nest, is also at the hotel.Guests can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub, or work out in the fitness center at the Lighthouse hotel. A bike rental and an area transfer service are also available.Central Two River’s shops and attractions are less than a mile from the hotel. Woodland Dunes State Natural Area is a 10-minute drive away.
- The food was very good. Time spent in the bar was relaxing – great bartenders
- We stay at the Lighthouse Inn whenever in this area. Always friendly staff, clean facilities, and beautiful view!
- The bed was Amazing and having extra pillows – that were NOT feather pillows but ones that were actually worth being called a pillow – automatically in our room was a great bonus. We also loved the breakfast choices and the pool area.
- The view from the restaurant and location on the lake was amazing.
- Tanya the bartender is phenominal we had the worse waitress possible though terribly rude to us so it ruined our meal
Village Inn on the Lake
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Village Inn on the Lake offers accommodations in Two Rivers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 36 miles from Village Inn on the Lake.
- The pool was heated. The staff was friendly. The view of Lake Michigan was nice.
- This property is absolutely fantastic! The accommodations are always clean and well maintained. The staff is very polite and professional, always prepared to meet the needs of their guests. The rooms are large and neatly decorated.
- Staff is amazing! Accomodating, patient, and attentive. A hidden gem.
- Last year we had room 232. It was like a Northwoods Lodge. We thought all the rooms were the same. To a surprise room 231 had a lighthouse theme. Just as comfortable just as clean as last year. Great value for the money and you have a million dollar view out your front door
- Simple, clean, functional. The closest we could get to Green Bay, it served its purpose nicely
Top Hotels In Manitowoc Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manitowoc Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manitowoc Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manitowoc Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!