8 Best Hotels To Stay In Loudonville Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Loudonville Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loudonville Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loudonville Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loudonville Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loudonville Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loudonville Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Loudonville Ohio:
Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages
Featuring free WiFi, Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages offers accommodations in Mansfield.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with a hairdryer provided. A TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 51 miles from Spruce Hill Inn Cottages.
- Several of the lights were out, but it didn’t effect the overall function of the room. Also, it would have been nice if the heat was on before we got there. Other than that, the room was great and the views we’re awesome.
- King size bed is so comfortable! Amazing being right next to the slopes! Beautiful cottages.
- The rooms are spacious and beautiful. It was an amazing get away from the big city life that I’m used to. We were able to lay out on the back patio and watch the stars at night. The bathroom hot tub was a bonus as well. The staff was friendly and helpful with anything we needed. I definitely plan to come back and stay in the winter months so I can experience the ski slopes for the first time.
- The cottage was so super nice and comfy! Just like home…It was clean and we loved the outside patio that was attached. It was private and in a beautiful country setting. I would definitely recommend it. We will be back to stay again!
- It’s like a little cottage duplex. We had a king sized bed, and the bathtub was amazing. I’m a huge bath person for relaxation, and it was a giant spa bathtub with jets. We also loved that since we were staying there to celebrate an anniversary, the owner of the place brought us a complimentary $50 certificate for a fine dining restaurant up the street! It was amazing.
This Mansfield, Ohio motel is 2 miles off of Interstate 71 and features free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV in every guest room. Charles Mill Lake Park is a 10-minute drive away.The rooms at Mansfield Inn are decorated with soft colors, light wood furnishings, and carpeted floors. The rooms also have a sitting area and private bathroom.Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities, as well as copy and fax services. The Inn Mansfield has a 24-hour front desk.Mansfield Reformatory is 4 miles away. The Mid Ohio Sports Car Course is 15 miles from the motel.
- Super nice people. Bathroom was in good shape (other than door).
- Restaurant and lounge. Heat was on in the room when i arrived.
- Check in guy very friendly. Loved it. Went to the bar n grille on site n watched our friends in band.
- The location; there’s also a bunch lt in bar. The location gives it a private feel.
- I like being right next to the highway. Also having the Back Room Bar located at the property is very nice. We enjoyed good food and drinks and didn’t have to worry about driving afterwards.
Best Western Richland Inn Mansfield
One of our best sellers in Mansfield! Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Best Western Richland Inn Mansfield is located in Mansfield.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Columbus International Airport is 52 miles away.
- Very clean. Nice pool area. Good breakfast. Coffee was perfect.
- The toilet would run constantly. When you shut the bathroom door would drag against the floor and the door to the room was not level at the top. Room 106
- Good quality for the food, super clean area, everything available.
- The lady who checked us in was insanely nice & helpful
- Very comfortable bed. The room accomodations were outdated but it didn’t make a difference in my stay.
Motel 6 Ashland
Motel 6 Ashland is located in Ashland, 15 miles from Mansfield and 28 miles from Millersburg.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Akron-Canton Regional Airport, 43 miles from Motel 6 Ashland.
- The staff was really nice. Close to restaurants and very quiet for being so close to the freeway.
- Everything in the room excellent. Very clean and well kept. Asked to see room after staying in Rock Hill and they just handed me a key and told me to go look.
- It was more quiet than I expected being right off a major highway.
- Suck people were ding drugs outside and sink was broken very noisy
- The beds were like sleeping on a cloud and the softest pillows ever. I slept like a baby.
Super 8 Ashland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Ashland offers accommodations in Ashland, just 15 miles from Mansfield.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Akron-Canton Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Cleanness of the room, very comfortable beds and sheets and sufficient room supplies .
- Staff was friendly beds where comfy. Liked the dennys next door.
- The breakfast was great and the staff was friendly.
- Check in was fast and the staff was friendly. The hotel was easy to find since it was close to the highway exit. The beds were comfortable and bathroom clean. Hairdryer, coffeemaker, microwave and frig worked and were clean. We didn’t have breakfast. It there was yogurt pastries, waffles, fruit and cereal.
- It was just right for our needs. We needed a place to stay close to our event on Sunday and chose the Ashland Super 8. Room was clean and comfortable, staff was helpful in recommending a restaurant nearby that suited our dinner needs. Nice open parking lot. Continental breakfast was just right. Good stay for the price.
Travelodge Mansfield offers accommodations in Mansfield.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- This hotel is great for the money & very comfortable!
- The hotel is a little dated. It seemed clean but old.
- Ive stayed there over the last 25century yrs always have chosen tlodge safe clean secluded
- We weren’t in the room much so it was just a place to stay.
- Everything was great, good value for $. Coffee was super good. If you’re looking for fancy or romantic, look elsewhere! This is good for families and people with pets. Lots of area to walk my dogs. Owner and staff are exceptionally friendly.
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield South @ I 71
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield South @ I 71 offers accommodations in Mansfield.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 52 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield.
- The beds were comfortable and I liked the TV was in the middle of this large room so kids and adults could watch.
- And the person that checked us in was very welcoming
- Room was perfect, breakfast had various selections and staff was very friendly and helpful!
- We woke up at 6am to a carpet installer bangin in nails in front of our door until 9am
- Breakfast and lobby area. Great location for lake vacation
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield, OH
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield, OH offers accommodations in Mansfield.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Columbus International Airport is 52 miles away.
- The breakfast was very good…..we thought we might have missed the breakfast because we were out in the early morning on Sunday but it was still up because other people were finishing. I love that they are considerate, nice, polite. I picked this motel chain since I stayed in them for the first time when I took my sister (who has a heart condition) to Florida…it made the trip very, very nice. We will pick this motel now since we have relatives in Mansfield area. Thank you for being there. Sincerely, Pat & Don Weaver
- It was clean and quite. It was in the right area for us and the kids enjoyed the pool.
- Location was awesome! Front desk person (Evan) was so nice and helpful. We had a room right next to the pool, it was great. Hot tub was very relaxing.
The beds were great!
the people were so very nice.
Loved that the hotel was so pet friendly.
It was a great choice for me and my two young adult children and two dogs!
- It was a comfortable bed and quiet and nice breakfast
Top Hotels In Loudonville Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loudonville Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loudonville Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loudonville Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!