8 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Camachos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Camachos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Camachos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Camachos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Camachos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Camachos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Camachos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Los Camachos Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Miguel Rosi
Rooms have a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Hotel Rural Miguel Rosi features free WiFi throughout the property.The property has an on-site restaurant and bar with coffee service. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property,Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Vera is 13 mi from Hotel Rural Miguel Rosi, while San Juan de los Terreros is 19 mi away.
- Friendly staff, not too much English at checkin/out but we got by ok. Nice room, food was decent enough
- everyone was very friendly and with their english and our spanish we managed to get by very well. They all helped with anything required
- The hotel is right at the end of the slip rd for the A7, ideally placed for us, great position, tapas, in the restaurant was great and in English and Spanish for a change, rooms really clean, just bear in mind you are in the middle of a farming area so you do get the odd smell, but it adds to the view overlooking the fields, staff very pleasant and helpful.
- The staff were very accommodating. Although the rooms were quite basic they were very clean and comfortable
The location was great. Just off the A7 which made it easy to find and easy to travel around. There is a fuel station straight across the road which also has a shop and a restaurant.
The staff are friendly and one or two of them can speak a little English. The receptionist however does not speak any English which made it difficult to express any complaints or queries.
The bar serves Tapas and the restarant serves a limited menu which seems popular with locals.
Hotel Los Sibileys
Set in extensive grounds, the hotel is surrounded by olive, almond and pomegranate trees. There is free parking and Murcia San Javier and Almeria Airports are 90 minutes’ drive away.Featuring tiled floors, the rustic rooms are heated, and there are fans available. All offer countryside views and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.A continental and full English breakfast are available in the hotel restaurant. There is a bar and garden terrace.Activities in the area include horse riding, off-road motorbiking, cycling, birdwatching, and hiking.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go horse riding in the surrounding area. Agulias Beach is a 45-minute drive away. The center of Puerto Lumbreras is 11 mi away.
- Absolutely fantastic! The setting, the food, the hosts.We loved everything about it
The food was excellent, Steve And Debbie are the perfect hosts, so friendly and welcoming
The hotel is clean and comfortable with plenty to do, large pool, Enduro bikes, horse riding very nearby
We will definitely go again and would surely recommend it
- The dinner was top quality, and English language television was a pleasant change.
Brilliant isolated location. Lovely fixtures
& fittings. Pleasant hosts & good food.
- bed was so comfortable!!! host and hostess the best couldn’t do enough for us.
Hotel la Parrilla
At the hotel, each room includes a desk and a TV. Every room has a private bathroom and a bath, and some accommodations at Hotel la Parrilla have a balcony. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.Hotel la Parrilla offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.With staff speaking Italian, English, Spanish and Russian, information is available at the reception.Mojácar is 24 miles from the hotel, while Vera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from Hotel la Parrilla.
- Everything was perfect the staff were outstanding, the room was beautiful and the food was amazing. This hotel was placed in a beautiful location.
Great location in Albox very clean staff very friendly. Food was excellent very well priced.
Will definitely return.
- The staff in the bar the ladies were amazing we felt so welcome. Second visit with my other son who loves it as much as his brother.
People. For a hostal, it’s great!
Even has a swimming pool
- The friendly staff throughout the hotel and in the busy bar/restaurant made our stay extremely enjoyable.
Hotel Restaurante Azabache
At the hotel, rooms include a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Mojácar is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurante Azabache, while Vera is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent Dinner, Comfortable Bed – That’s about it
- Fantastic location nice staff overall pleasant experience
- Nice clean room good food nice staff and a band were playing and it was nice atmosphere
- Great restaurant menu and food very good value for money, all staff very helpful and attentive, breakfast basic but a good start for the day, beds very comfortable and a very quite area for a goods night sleep.
- what eggs we got a hard crusty roll and coffee no full English
The hotel is situated at the crossroad between the E-15 and A-91 highways that can take you to the cities of Granada to the north and Murcia and Almeria on the Costa del Sol to the south. The hotel’s rooms are simple and decorated in a classic and tasteful style. Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel. There is bar in the hotel where you can enjoy a relaxing drink after a long day’s business or tourism in the area.
We always stay here on our way to Portugal and on our way home .
We always have a lovely welcome and are so well looked after!!!
- Easy access from the highway and next to a rest stop that includes a gas station. Easy short walk into town–100-200 meters to supermarkets, other stores and restaurants,. Sufficient guest parking at hotel entrance while I was there for 2 nights/3days-35 to 40 spaces. The hotel is a large multi-colored, checkered pattern building. If you miss seeing it you were asleep. Sercotel is a large chain of decent hotels-at least the ones I’ve stayed at. R
- Lovely ambience of the hotel, friendly helpful staff too and good food.
- The single beds were noisy, but everything else was ok. The small chocolate croissants and the decaf coffee were excellent as was the evening meal & wine.
- Honesty of the staff, they found a colleges wallet.
- We always stay here on our way to Portugal and on our way home .
Hotel La Parra
The simple rooms at Hotel La Parra feature flat-screen satellite TV and a small private balcony. Each one comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel’s café-bar serves a daily continental breakfast, and you can enjoy local tapas during the day. There is also a terrace where you can have a drink or a meal.The beautiful town of Mojácar is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, and you can drive to the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve in around 50 minutes. The hotel offers easy access to both the A-7 and AP-7 Motorways.
- Cerry friendly littl hotel loads of parking out back too
- La hospitalidad y la amabilidad del personal. Muy recomendable
Les desayunos avec “toastadas”, la cuisine traditionnelle, le riz au lait (et surtout un délicieux gros calamar cuit en “aceite de oliva”), j’en ai encore l’eau à la bouche.
L’hôtel est fréquenté par pas mal d’habitués, de gens qui travaillent, avec qui on a pu discuter.
- Atención, amabilidad, aparcamiento, restaurante, habitaciones limpias y cuidadas, precio.
Aún pidiendo una habitación individual, me dieron una cama de matrimonio muy cómoda.
Habitación y baño amplios y limpios.
Comida muy rica y barata.
Cambian las toallas a diario.
Los dueños muy ambles.
Each room at Velad features traditional décor, a balcony and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel also has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide information about the area.The picturesque center of Vélez-Blanco is just 1,650 feet from Hotel Velad. The beaches of the Costa de Almería are 28 mi away, while the cities of Granada, Almería and Murcia are all within a 90-minute drive.
- The beds were really comfortable! The staff super friendly!
- Staff very friendly and helpful although no English spoken we were able to communicate with each other easily. This is a well looked after property with lots of character. Best breakfast we’ve ever had in Spain freshly made and served immediately so warm tostada! Problem with WiFi during our stay but not a deal breaker for us would happily stay again.
- bed so comfortably, view amazing, staff extremely helpful beautiful place to stay for a few days very spanish
- We liked the Spanish decor and the beautiful views into the mountains
Fantastic property with stunning views and welcoming owner. Comfortable bed.
Owner was happy to provide tapas lunch at short notice.
Each modern, air-conditioned room at Hostal Lucero has a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local cuisine in the Lucero’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar.Cuevas del Almanzora’s historic center is 5 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The beaches at Garrucha and Puerto del Rey can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The room and bathroom were very spacious. Good internet connection.
- Really friendly and accommodating staff. This is a very good and comfortable hotel, and superb value for money. As it was for me, a great stop-off on the way to Granada.
- Having stayed in many budget hostels, hotels and apartments in this area for business over the last few months this is the best by far…clean, comfortable and friendly
- Very clean, relaxing hotel. Quiet all around. Comfortable beds. Good value for the money.
Удобства и обслуживание тянет на большее количество звёзд, чем заявлено.
Персонал очень отзывчивый.
В одной минуте ходьбы супермаркет
Top Hotels In Los Camachos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Camachos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Camachos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Camachos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!