8 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Banos California – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Banos California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Banos California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Banos California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Banos California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Banos California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Banos California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Los Banos California:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Los Banos
La Quinta Inn & Suites Los Banos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Los Banos.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was very comfortable the only problem was no coffee pot in our room we let them know but nothing was done.there was a slight problem with the fireplace it didnt want to go on no matter how much we tried to use it
- The property was clean and safe and the staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was fresh and had nice variety. We were needing a place to stay while on our road trip to LA and this place was conveniently located not far from the 5 fwy. I would recommend it to anyone traveling the area. Great value.
- I liked How friendly the staff was and how comfortable the beds were
- clean rooms, good breakfast, good nights sleep, good location, quiet, friendly staff, would recommend to others, would stay again if in the area or for a stop over
- Very very nice place. Very clean quiet. Have stayed here several times and love it, would always come back. The beds are very comfortable and the staff is very friendly
Best Western Executive Inn
Located in Los Banos in the region of California, 27 miles from Merced, Best Western Executive Inn features an outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Bed was super comfy. Quiet at night and in the morning. Thermostat kept temperature optimal while you had the option to open a window. Staff was laid back.
- love that you had a real breakfast and truly loved the pillows in the room! The staff were great. I would recommend your hotel to others.
- A good new structure with everything you need in case you need a stop at Banos
- Großes Zimmer. Sehr angenehmes, ruhiges Hotel (Teppich im Gang etc.). Freundliches Personal. Fitnessraum klein, aber ausreichend. Guter Kaffee und auch Obst als gesunde Option zum Frühstück. Courthouse Diner direkt gegenüber.
- Zwembad en veel restaurants in de buurt, wel meeste fastfood
Red Roof Inn Los Banos
Located in Los Banos, 25 miles from Merced, Red Roof Inn Los Banos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking.
- Phone inoperative, tv remote did not work, access card did not work. Went to dinner and upon return the access card did not work.
- Not clean nasty! Would not recommend to any one poor service
- I didn’t pay much. But I guess you do get what you paid for
- Nothing….Disgusting; If it wasnt 7 pm at night, tired from driving all day, and only staying one night, we definitely would have left.
- It was inexpensive allowing a longer stay compared to motels closer to the friends I was visiting.
Quality Inn Santa Nella
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Quality Inn Santa Nella is located in Santa Nella, just 10 miles from Los Banos.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mineta San Jose International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- It was easily to find and the room was extremely clean and comfortable. The hotel was very well maintained and we enjoyed the hot breakfast.
- Completely clean, and the bonus of a smoking room! Super quiet. A perfect spot to stop when driving the West Coast. Will definitely stay again!
- The room was comfortable and even included a couch. The key card system was superior to other lodging, you could slide card over the opening to get the green light. At other places I have often had to slide the card in and out 2 to 3 times before it stopped flashing red. The staff was very friendly.
The minute we walked in our room it was obviously clean. We didn’t see even a speck of dust.
The motel is near a truck stop and we didn’t hear a sound the entire stay. This turned out to be a much better experience than we expected and we’ll be staying there again.
- Nice size room. Plenty of towels. Clean. Easy to access. Good beds. Good breakfast that included eggs.
Motel 6 Santa Nella – Los Banos
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Motel 6 Santa Nella – Los Banos is located in Santa Nella.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Clean and warm room, everything is good for one night stay.
- clean and comfortable, good location, 10% discount at nearby restaurant (a good one) !
- The very pleasant young lady who greeted me and booked me into my room was very welcoming. Thanks
- Plenty of parking very convenient. Easy to get to rooms. Clean
Motel 6 is at a cross road. Easy to get to the Motel, preferable for passing business people or passing holiday travelers. less preferable for private holidays.
Typicall layout of a Motel 6.
Motel 6 Santa Gustine
Located in Santa Nella in the region of California, 10 miles from Los Banos, Motel 6 Santa Gustine features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mineta San Jose International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- no pet charge and was able to use office frig to store my small cooler items
- Decent accommodations for a good price. Clean and standard like all Motel 6s. Very easy to find and a good stopping point between LA and San Francisco. Right by an In N Out, Starbucks, etc.
- Nothing! I have a 3 year old I feared for her hygiene health and safety
- The location and cost were great. The bed wasn’t as comfortable as other hotels I booked through booking.com. This isn’t the spot for a vacation but a great value for an overnight traveller.
- Location was conveniently located near restaurant.
Hotel Mission De Oro
Boasting a grand courtyard complete with fountains and waterfalls, this picturesque Santa Nella hotel offers an on-site gym and an outdoor pool and hot tub. Each room includes free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is featured in all rooms at Hotel Mission De Oro. Comfortably furnished, each room comes with a fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities.Guests can walk though the manicured grounds complete with a 9-story bell tower. A gazebo is available.San Luis State Reservoir is 4 miles from this motel. Forebay Golf is a 5 minute walk away.
- The staff was great. There was a problem with the room. We were given a discount which was awesome and free Starbucks gift cards.
- Beautiful facility and very comfortable beds. A big value for your money!!
- Everything was fine. Nice pool, good restaurant. Perfect for a late overnight stay if you come from LA and have to take a plane from San Francisco the next day.
- Convenient location just off highway. In remodeling mode – updating beautiful old Mexican decor. I want to return to see the finished product!!
I just loved the look of the Hotel, room was very comfortable. The grounds very well kept within the parameters of the Hotel, very beautiful. Staff was very gracious and helpful.
I ate from The Kitchen, beautiful restaurant, food was very good.
Best Western Andersen’s Inn
Discover this Santa Nella, California hotel offering warm and inviting accommodations and a complimentary continental breakfast.The Best Western Andersen Inn is conveniently located right off the freeway and just a short drive from the San Luis Reservoir, San Joaquin National Cemetery, Grassland State Park and Fore Bay Golf Course. Several wildlife refuges are a short drive from the hotel.During your stay, you will be greeted by a multilingual staff and each room features cable satellite TV with HBO with a view of a courtyard.
- Location, convenience to restaurants, gas stations. Prompt attention by staff to correct non working tv.
- room was big and ok, carpet smelled a little bit, breakfast was good
- Beds were good. Breakfast ok. Seemed secure and fairly quiet.
- Convenient restaurant beside hotel for dinner. Breakfast bar was good. Clean and well stocked. Staff friendly.
- Location, perfect for a driving trip on highway 5. Also, clean, comfortable room and pet friendly.
Top Hotels In Los Banos California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Banos California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Banos California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Banos California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!