8 Best Hotels To Stay In Lodi New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Lodi New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lodi New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lodi New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lodi New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lodi New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lodi New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Lodi New York State:
Inn at Taughannock, near Ithaca
Inn at Taughannock offers accommodations in Trumansburg. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Ithaca is 9 miles from Inn at Taughannock, and Waterloo is 28 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 47 miles away.
- The hotel was wonderful. The room was even better that the picture.
- Continental breakfast, staff, onsite restaurant, at the state park, easy parking, near Cornell University, and the outside gas fire place.
- VERY UNHAPPY. I rented a room with a king or queen bed for my husband and I, but was given a room made up for 3 and charged for 3 people. Also I was charged almost $349.00 per night instead of the $236.00 per night as shown on the website. The picture on the website showed a beautiful room. Our room had a broken coffee maker, broken clock, the bed had a Hollywood bed frame with the frame and box springs showing. Had a set of sheets on the bed with only a comforter that was too small for the bed. TV was old (not a flat screen) and small. The screen was blurry, no DVD player, no WiFi. Our misfortune was that I made the booking as Hurricane Irma was approaching us in Sarasota, FL. I was unable to look at the confirmation because my printer and internet stopped working and everything was closed. I assumed everything with the booking was fine. My mistake. I would like for someone to contact me asap.
- beautiful hotel in a beautiful location, fabulous dinner restaurant, nicely decorated room with comfy bed
Deborha Y at the front desk was wonderful! My mother had a sudden sneezing attack and Deborah rushed in to find a tissue. She was so helpful and kind. She is an asset to the Inn.
The views at the inn are gorgeous and the landscaping is wonderful and clean!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham – Penn Yan
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Penn Yan, 19 miles from Waterloo, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham – Penn Yan features a fitness center and indoor pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Geneva is 15 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham – Penn Yan, and Watkins Glen is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel location is right in town. Room is nice
- Great place to stay. Very clean, breakfast was great and staff very friendly and accommodating.
- I really liked how the entire location is non-smoking and liked that there is an indoor pool!
- Loved that we could go out and get coffee, hot water, or juice whenever we needed to. The fridge in the room was also very helpful, especially when traveling with small kids.
- every thing was exlinte and would tell my friends about this hotel
Best Western PLUS Vineyard Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western PLUS Vineyard Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Penn Yan, just 20 miles from Waterloo.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Geneva is 15 miles from Hotel PLUS Vineyard Inn, and Watkins Glen is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 45 miles from Best Western PLUS Vineyard Inn and Suites.
- Room was great. Loved having a sitting area. Bed was very comfortable/
- The room was very big and clean. The continental breakfast was always hot and good. Nice variety of foods/drinks
- They were very accommodating. Had extra toothpaste, a corkscrew, and were very pleasant!
- A treat was the warm cookies they put out each afternoon
- Very quiet hotel in good location; whole day we were out and every evening, when we were back, I felt that it was like “Groundhog day” movie : the same clean room, fresh air, cleaned beds and so on. Tea or coffee were available always.
Golden Knight Inn and Suites
Along the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, this Rock Stream hotel features Wi-Fi access and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Watkins Glen Village is 5 miles away.Cable TV with HBO movie channel and tea and coffee-making facilities are available in each traditionally decorated room at Golden Knight Inn and Suites. Select rooms feature a sofa bed or spa tub.Guests can enjoy the picnic area that has barbecue facilities. Glenora Wine Cellars is a 4-minute drive from Golden Knight Inn and Watkins Glen State Park is 9 miles away.
- The 2 king room was large and had a fridge microwave and coffee maker. The beds were comfy pillow top. Location was 10 min from Watkins Glen and on lake Seneca. Perfect spot for winery hoping Owners were super friendly. Not posh by any means just clean and comfortable. Good value.
- Comfortable room with all the necessities. Near beautiful Seneca Lake and a short drive to Watkins Glen. Near several wineries with tasting rooms.
- Clean, roomy, friendly & informative staff, quiet, not far from town, nice view
- Room met all the necessities of our stay. Not fancy, but certainly comfortable and the bed was very was large and comfortable.
- The owner was very friendly. Hotel is clean, location is reasonably good with easy parking and easy access to road. We also like the extra futon bed in the room in addition to a king sized bed and a double sized bed.
Hampton Inn Penn Yan, NY
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Penn Yan, NY offers accommodations in Penn Yan.You will find a gift shop at the property.Waterloo is 20 miles from Hampton Inn Penn Yan, NY, and Geneva is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 45 miles from Hampton Inn Penn Yan, NY.
- Staff were friendly and helpful the hotel was spotless clean the kids loved the pool ..view of the lake was beautiful awesome stay highly recommend
- Great location , beautiful lake view and very clean
- When we checked in the staff was absolutely amazing!! They were beyond friendly and informative. They pointed us in the direction of a few local wineries that were super close! The room was SO clean and the view of the lake we had was beyond beautiful! The breakfast was good – your typical hotel breakfast with hot items (I didn’t eat it because of food allergies but my husband did! He made a Canadian bacon Bagel sandwich!) Views amazing, hotel SO clean, staff super friendly!
- The hotel is on the waterfront with amazing view of the lake. There is a patio with a fire pit and sitting area on the lake, great for an afternoon drink. The stuff was very helpful, recommending us a good company for a wine tour. The room we had was comfortable and clean. The pool and jacuzzi was nice after a day of sightseeing.
- The location on the lake was perfect and the restaurant next door was also very good. The hotel was clean and the staff who worked at the breakfast buffet were friendly, hard working and kept up with restocking.
Yale Manor at Copper Beeches
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Yale Manor at Copper Beeches is located in Yale in the region of New York State, just 9 miles from Waterloo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Geneva is 6 miles from Yale Manor at Copper Beeches, and Skaneateles is 27 miles away. Greater Rochester International Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The owner was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast was fantastic.
- The B&B is beautiful and within an easy walk to Lake Seneca.
- Very friendly staff and all around clean place to stay. It was beautiful inside and out especially with the docks at the end of the driveway. It had a very homey feel as well. I will definitely be returning in the future.
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The rooms were clean and well furnished. Breakfast was delicious both days. The cost was slightly more than other B&B’s but overall we were very pleased. The dock was an added bonus that we didn’t know about – great for watching sunsets.
- Great place! Katherine made us feel very welcome and at home. Beautiful home. Breakfast was amazing.
New Park Retreat
New Park Retreat and Event Center is a 30-acre Bed and Breakfast, retreat and event center that offers accommodations in Willow Creek, 7.2 miles from downtown Ithaca. This hotel offers luggage storage space and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.In-room amenities include a kitchenette, seating area, private outdoor patios, free toiletries and coffee service. Guests have access to a lounge room with a fireplace, as well as gardens, walking paths, fire pits and a breakfast room.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Taughannock Falls State Park is 3.9 miles from New Park Retreat. Watkins Glen is 22.8 miles away. There are various restaurants, wineries, breweries and state parks within a 9.3 miles radius of the property. The nearest airport is Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport, 12 miles from the property.
A completely personalised experience. Vicki and Gregar are super hosts and very welcoming. It was like staying with old friends at their home. We were instantly at home. Despite having to manage the property and all of their other commitments they had all the time in the world for us and their other guests. Always very thoughtful – it was very cold so hand warmers and toe warmers appeared for guests to use as a small point. And the staff is equally friendly and welcoming.
The property is amazingly bespoke. Everything and every surface is custom. It’s an experience you can’t have anywhere else.
Location is great. Just 5 min out of town with great walks all around. And very close to great wine, cider and cheese producers.
- Loved the decorative details. Vicky was a gracious hostess.
- New park retreat is unlike any other B&B or hotel we’ve ever stayed at. It’s a beautiful and artistic grounds with more character in one room than any big named hotel has in the entire building.If you are into an artistic, incomparable, and serenity experience then this is the place to stay!!!
- The room was cozy, warm and comfortable, what a wonderful experience!
- Setting was beautiful, just a short drive to downtown or wineries. The room was an awesome display of stone and tile work. It was very clean and cozy. Vicki was fantastic!
- A completely personalised experience. Vicki and Gregar are super hosts and very welcoming. It was like staying with old friends at their home. We were instantly at home. Despite having to manage the property and all of their other commitments they had all the time in the world for us and their other guests. Always very thoughtful – it was very cold so hand warmers and toe warmers appeared for guests to use as a small point. And the staff is equally friendly and welcoming.
A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York is located in Lansing in the region of New York State, just 8 miles from Ithaca.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Waterloo is 29 miles from Cayuga LakeFront Inn, and Cortland is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 45 miles from A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York.
- Breakfast is excellent, the hospitality and view!!
- This was a nice stopover about 30 minutes from our destination for the following morning. The Inn is nicely situated with a distant view of Cayuga Lake. We were the sole guests and had a choice of two rooms on the ground floor (French west or French east). We had to text the proprietor to let her know we had arrived. Someone who lived on site attended to us. We chose the brighter of the two rooms (French east). The rooms were “elegant” and heavily decorated (a bit two ornate for our tastes, but…). All amenities were available (wine glasses obtained upstairs in the kitchen, to which we had access). The room was warm on a frosty night. Lots of interesting reading material (herb manuals, design books, cookbooks, etc.) if one forgot to bring anything. We very much enjoyed the privacy and quiet. Would have been nice to sit on the deck or patio if it had not been cold.
- We had a room in the Villa, advertised as a king room with lake view. It was, in fact, a ground floor wing of the building, with a lovely view of the lake and a small terrace that would have been delightful in warmer weather. There was also a common space in the center of the building, shared with the other two rooms.
- Owner and chef were great. Beautiful views of Lake Cayuga. Great breakfasts. Quiet.
- The room and the view were absolutely awesome. Very relaxing and we just loved sitting on the porch and looking out over the lake
Top Hotels In Lodi New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lodi New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lodi New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lodi New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!