8 Best Hotels To Stay In Lac-Mégantic Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Lac-Mégantic Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lac-Mégantic Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lac-Mégantic Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lac-Mégantic Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lac-Mégantic Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lac-Mégantic Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Lac-mégantic Quebec:
Hotel Motel Le Quiet
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Motel Le Quiet offers accommodations in Lac-Mégantic. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The maid generously gave us several extra packets of coffee though we asked her only for one.
- After the rooms are renovated they are very nice and clean. The best of all is the absolute silence in the room. No noise at all to hear from the outside or the other rooms.
- Comfortable bed, kuerig in the room. Staff is nice. Restaurant in the same building. Good wifi
- The restaurant is not managed by the Motel’s owners. My daughter ordered a poutine ( BBQ) not good at all, I tried it so did 2 other people, she went to eat across the street so they gave her 50% off, still charged her $5.00 My friend ordered a cheeseburger, it was good but overpriced ( $20.00) , I ordered a seafood chowder that was very good.
- We’re given a large corner room with jacuzzi, frig and lots of space
Auberge et Chalets sur le Lac
Auberge et Chalets sur le Lac offers accommodations in Lac-Mégantic. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing.
A great place to stay for more than 1 night as the suite has all commodities : fridge, stove, microwave, big kitchen table, wood stove etc….
Great super great location: on the shore of the nice Lac- Megantic!
- The location is ideal and has a very relaxed atmosphere (when we were there at least). Lots of things to see and do in the area. The on-site restaurant serves amazing suppers, at an affordable price, kudos to the chef and owners.
- Staff is wonderful and very accommodating. The bed was so comfortable, slept well. Loved the fact that we could cook in our room and have a leisurely breakfast and dinner.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful grounds. Lots to do for kids-big and small. The restaurant on site was a bonus for us after a long drive.
- The tub in our unit was a jetted tub which was welcome addition considering we were there for race. The room was renovated and the decor was nice and bright.
- A great place to stay for more than 1 night as the suite has all commodities : fridge, stove, microwave, big kitchen table, wood stove etc….
Auberge Les Victorines Du Lac
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Auberge Les Victorines Du Lac is located in Lac-Mégantic. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- A real “character property” located right on the shore of Lac Megantic. We had our own private covered balcony with table and chairs (and an ashtray!) and a view of the lake that was to die for. The host and hostess were very friendly and made you feel immediately comfortable. I’m an early riser and went looking for coffee the next morning. Our hostess made me a thermos pot of coffee and gave me a tray to take back to our room. Nice touch.
- Very nice place for a getaway. Amazing view. They have a restaurant downstairs,and they prepare an excellent breakfast. The owner can also bring out wine in the evening! They have a nice hot tub outside. I had a lakeside room, and it was very nice to wake up and look out the window and see the beautiful lake. Also, 10 minutes away, The city has rebuilt the downtown area of Lac Megantic very nicely, and they have added some nice businesses and restaurants.
- The breakfast was fabulous! The rooms, not so much.
- The hotel staff were friendly and helpful despite my limited ability to converse in French. The room was OK and the shower and toilet were very clean with fresh linen. The Wi-Fi functioned well, but there was no television in our room. The hotel location on the side of the lake is lovely and provides a secluded setting in which to relax, although the gardens and terrace areas needed some attention.
beautifully located on edge of lake.
Hotel Motel Le Château
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Motel Le Château offers accommodations in Lac-Mégantic. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- The staff was very friendy and the room was comfortable.
- The staff were so kind and welcoming! The view out the back of the motel was absolutely gorgeous from the upper balcony, and it was close to everything we needed. Excellent and would stay again!
- Welcomed by the owners- super nice couple! Room was a little dated but most importantly- CLEAN! Bed was comfortable. Fresh coffee grinds with real milk & cream for coffee. Mini fridge & microwave. Breakfast included was delivered to our room at time we specified. We even got to park our motorcycles inside a garage for the night!!! Great place and great value!
- Surprisingly clean and tidy room considering that the property is evidently quite old.
- Very friendly staff. Unique place! Good food in attached restaurant! Beautiful sunrise!!!
Auberge Au Soleil Levant
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Auberge Au Soleil Levant offers accommodations in Piopolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at this inn, and the area is popular for biking.
beautiful room, very clean and quiet in the evening , the restaurant have excellent service nice menu very good coffee and nice breakfast
- Excellent location in picturesque Piopolis. Facilities rustic but comfortable. Had excellent view of Lac Megantic. Room clean. Quiet. Bed firm . Access to rooms up a backstair way that could be difficult for older patrons.
- The Auberge is a very pleasant place to stay in the charming village of Piopolis. I had a lovely view of the lake (Megantic) and village wharf from my room.
- Very friendly, welcoming staff; decent, rather informal dining; comfortable beds; quiet; well-functioning shower; rates seemed inexpensive.
- Perfect inn in a perfect little town. Excellent food at the restaurant. I would definitely stay there again.
- beautiful room, very clean and quiet in the evening , the restaurant have excellent service nice menu very good coffee and nice breakfast
Auberge aux Toits Rouges
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a playground, Auberge aux Toits Rouges offers accommodations in Notre-Dame-Des-Bois. The inn has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking.
- We loved the hosts and even more, we loved the dinner. For dinner we had quail stuffed with wild mushrooms and veal and elk in a demi glace. It was all incredible.
- The hosts are very friendly. They offered delicious breakfast and dinner, also helped us book the evening event at the Observatory in Mont-Megantic National Park. The room was clean and cozy. Viewing stars at night in the place was a stunning experience.
- Our host was welcoming and helpful. We were only there one night – found the room comfortable and clean. Breakfast was amazing – delicious!
- We had the place to our self (time of year I guess ) cozy and clean one bedroom cottage with gas fireplace
- It was the perfect spot for the dark sky reserve. Breakfast (included) and dinner (I highly recommend) were superb! An extremely nice, quiet location. Loved it!!
Au Domaine Sous un Ciel Etoilé
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Au Domaine Sous un Ciel Etoilé is located in Woburn.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.
- Lodging was in custom built log building with spacious rooms and log furniture designed and constructed by owner. Very comfortable and breakfast was very good.
- On our way to Maine & NB. This was a perfect stop over. Fantastic room with a balcony. Excellent Breakfast and great hosts. two minutes off the highway.
- The owners couldn’t be more helpful or friendly. We did not speak French but they made every effort to make us feel welcomed in their establishment. The property was amazing. Beautiful design, handmade furniture and decorations would attract visitors’ eyes right away. The room was big and spotless clean. The best thing in this place is the delicious breakfast with multiple options. We had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay and would highly recommend their B&B.
- nice little chalet, with all the comfort, nature all around, very friendly staff , unique experience
- Good location, nice design, extra seats and discount for Astrolab.
Hotel Motel Arnold
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Motel Arnold offers accommodations in Woburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play pool at the hotel.
- I liked that I was able to get in late at night when we had a hard ride all day not knowing where we were going. The staff was nice and gave us ice for our cooler. The room was clean and bathroom was nicely tiled.
- The staff were excellent and very accommodating speaking both French and English. The breakfast served in the morning was very good. A simple motel, but very clean and comfortable.
- Located very close to the Maine border. Drive-up rooms. No stairs or elevators to deal with.
- Wonderful couple owners made supper for us after hours
- Room was clean, very good food at thé restaurant and we were very well received. It is not the fanciest place but I would definately recommend it and would go back again.
Top Hotels In Lac-mégantic Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lac-Mégantic Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lac-Mégantic Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lac-Mégantic Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!