8 Best Hotels To Stay In La Cuesta El Hierro – Top Hotel Reviews
La Cuesta El Hierro is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Cuesta El Hierro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Cuesta El Hierro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Cuesta El Hierro. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Cuesta El Hierro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Cuesta El Hierro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In La Cuesta El Hierro:
Hotel Boomerang is located in Valverde, the capital of the small Canary Island of El Hierro. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.The rooms at the Boomerang feature tiled floors and lots of natural light. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on El Hierro. The island is a popular destination for scuba diving.Hotel Boomerang is 10 minutes’ drive from El Hierro Airport. Also 10 minutes’ drive away is Puerto de la Estaca, where you can get a ferry to La Gomera or Tenerife.
- I had made an error in my reservation (booked for 2 instead of one person, I’m traveling solo) and this was easily cleared up and changed on my arrival. No fuss.
- Great location in the centre of town, spotlessly clean, quiet & very friendly host.
- Nice hotel in a nice location. Fernando is a gentleman and a scholar.
- The staff and management were more than friendly and helpful in every way possible.
- The views were amazing, the bed was very comfortable and the bathtub. The staff was kind and efficient. I didnt expect that from a two stars hotel.
One of our top picks in Frontera.Located in Frontera, Hotel Puntagrande is set on a tongue of lava rocks, surrounded by the ocean with a spectacular view from all the rooms and from the panoramic terrace. It offers a naval museum on-site. Free WiFi is featured in the common areas and free private parking is available on site.At the hotel, each room comes with a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom and a bath or shower, and certain units at Hotel Puntagrande have a balcony.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or an Italian breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Puntagrande.Valverde is 5 mi from the hotel.
Everything! The greatest place – I wish I could stay here much longer.
I love everything here: view, room, restaurant and people who work in this small hotel – they are marvelous. You feel comfortable and welcome here.
- A wonderful place to relax in a beautiful location, the sound of the waves gave us the best nights of sleep in a long time. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant every night of our stay and the choice and quality of the food is excellent. But most of all everybody made us feel very welcome.
- Location is genuinely unique, on a pier with crashing Atlantic breakers on both sides (don’t expect a quiet night!). The food in the restaurant was always excellent.
- It’s an excellent charming botique hotel in a wonderful location. Exceptionally managed. An experience, more than a journey.
- Wonderful view, the sound of ocean, good food, friendly staff and owners. Must be ! 🙂
- Everything! The greatest place – I wish I could stay here much longer.
Parador de El Hierro
Set between the mountain and the sea at Roque de Bonanza, this secluded hotel looks out over the Atlantic Ocean from its setting on the tiny, tropical island of El Hierro.The modern Parador de El Hierro provides a peaceful venue for your visit to this volcanic island paradise. It is surrounded by a lush garden and outdoor swimming pool – a great place to cool off from the year-round sunshine of the Canary Islands.The Parador’s elegant, colonial-style interior opens onto a row of balconies overlooking the ocean. Most of the hotel’s rooms also boast magnificent sea views, creating a relaxing and unforgettable atmosphere.
- The dinner at the Restaurant: the food was quite exceptional!
- A completely unique and tranquil place, the quietest hotel i’ve ever stayed at. Food lovely. Decor although outdated is cosy and comfortable.
- The location was amazing, the staff and food were excellent.
- The location is outstanding and the service in the bar was good
Great location in a stunning setting. Has a nice comfortable feel. Staff were all friendly and helpful.
We had a sea facing room with glorious views of the sunrise.
Hotel Villa El Mocanal
Boasting stunning views of the sea, mountains and countryside, this charming rural-style hotel features spacious accommodations and free internet connection.Villa El Mocanal is perfectly set in the north of the tropical island of El Hierro, 8.1 miles from the airport and 3.1 miles from the capital, Valverde.Spend your day relaxing with a drink at the welcoming bar, which you can enjoy on the lovely terrace, surrounded by gardens.Take advantage of free parking to explore the great natural setting. Drive down to the island’s port area and fantastic beaches, set 8.1 miles away.At night, you can sample traditional Canarian cuisine at the Villa El Mocanal’s restaurant.Then, relax in your spacious room, and watch the sunset from your private balcony.
- Room was ok, beds comfortable & the patio was enormous, complete with 2 sunbeds.
- L’établissement pourrait être très bien s’il était mieux géré et entretenu.
Un des rares endroits où nous ayons trouvé un chauffage d’appoint. Il a été le bienvenu.
La chambre avait une terrasse avec vue sur la mer.
Le restaurant situé juste en face est un plus et est bon.
- La atención del personal y su rápida solución ante un problema en mi habitación.
- Está muy cerquita de Valverde y muy bien situado respecto del aeropuerto y del Puerto de la Estaca.
Hotel Ida Inés
Ida Inés sits in the Valle del Golfo, on the north-east side of El Hierro, in the Canary Islands. The rooms offer wonderful views of the coast and the mountains, and there is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The rooms have TV, telephone and kettle. All have private bathrooms with hairdryer.The property serves breakfast.El Hierro Airport is about 9.3 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- Great location, magnificent scenery just a short drive away. Town centre only a 5 minute walk away. Very friendly & helpful staff. Great value for money.
- This stunning clean friendly hotel is perfect the freshly squeezed pineapple on arrival to the wonderful breakfast clean room a view to die for the is not a fault can’t wait to go back the island is truly magical
- Good value for money and very good for a 2 star hotel.
This is a small family owned hotel, the owners are very friendly and helpful and are keen to help you make the most of your visit to El Hierro. The continental breakfast is excellent, lots of fresh fruit The rooms were comfortable, with facilities for making drinks and tv.
If you are looking for a good location for your stay in El Hierro I would recommend Frontera.
- El buen trato, la limpieza y la cercanía del personal
Casas Rurales La Pestilla
Set in El Pinar, on the island of El Hierro, Casas Rurales La Pestilla is 8.7 mi from La Restinga Beach. Set in gardens, these rural houses offer free Wi-Fi and free parking.The stone villas feature a terrace with barbecue facilities. Each is air conditioned and heated. The living room comes with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The well-equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher and washing machine. A hairdryer and shower can be found in the private bathroom.There are restaurants in the fishing village of La Restinga, where you can also go diving. Hierro Airport and the port of Estaca are both a 35-minute drive away. You can drive to the island’s capital, Valverde, in 20 minutes.
- Lovely welcome from the owners with lots of goodies for us to try. Very well equipped with everything you need. Nice private patio area that catches the morning sun and from where you can look down on the sea….. and the clouds. For those self catering there is a supermarket within easy walking distance. Good central location for driving around the island. And best of all, the owner kindly fetches fresh bread every morning and leaves it hanging on the door.
- La casa en general estaba muy bien, muchisima tranquilidad
- Kaikki oli erinomaista, ystävälliset ja avuliaat majoittajat. Hyvä sijainti kävelyä harrastaville. Keskellä El Pinaria.
- Gemütlicher Außenbereich. Mit Klimaanlage und (mobilem) Heizkörper muss man in kälteren Winternächten auch nicht frieren. Geschirrspüler mit Tabs anwesend. Leckere lokale Produkte (Käse, Honig, Kekse,…) als Willkommensgruß. Ruhige Lage. Überraschend guter Wasserstrahl in der Dusche.
- La casa era muy rústica, bien decorada, acogedora en el entorno que la envuelve.Gran cantidad de electrodomésticos, 3 t.v., El detalle de bienvenida fue inesperado y lo agradecemos por ello. La cordialidad de la señora en la espera perfecto.
Sur Restinga in La Restinga has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Sur Restinga can enjoy a continental breakfast.Valverde is 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Great place to look at night at the sky. The presence of the Atlantic, literally, outside one’s door is very rewarding.
Exellent location, just close to the sea side and a few minutes walk from all services.
Accomodation with all new in a modern style. Inside room, refrigerator, boiler, hair dresser, tv.
Wi-fi good. Staff very friendly. Ok either for a short stay or a long vacation.
- The location of the hotel is fantastic! It is right on the shore and you can go to the ocean right from it or from the beach which ir right near the hotel. The staff is friendly, Rossi is great, she is a kind spirit of the place! The hotel offers good breakfast for 8 euro, but also offers the 4 euro option smaller in size and good for divers. The pictures at booking do not show the real charm of the place. If you want to escape from big city and need tranquility-Sur Restinga is the right place for you with good service, great views and a lot of things to do on El Hierro. El Hierro deserves another portion of my admiration-diversity of its nature is something…the climate varies from +22 in La Restinga to +9 in Valverde. This makes it worth staying in La Restinga as it is the warmest place in el Hierro and you can always explore the island with a garanteed beach time after or before it. I loved el Hierro and Sur Restinga hotel!
- Amazing hospitality, we felt so welcome by the staff. Brand new, comfortable rooms with fridge and boiler. We loved the breakfast and the ocean view from our room.
- Lorenzo was an interesting character who provided great service. The location was really good, just by the nicest beach in La Restinga. The orange juice extraordinary when provided. The breakfast seemed improvised which was charming as you are on vacation, but some preparation in advance might have improved the experience.
Balneario Pozo de la Salud
This modern hotel is located right on the coast on the small Canary island of El Hierro. It offers a spa, an outdoor pool and a terrace overlooking the ocean.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Balneario Pozo de la Salud feature a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a kettle with herbal tea. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom. Each one has views of the ocean or the mountains.Balneario Pozo de la Salud’s spa offers various clinical, esthetic and relaxation treatments. It has a hot tub where you can relax. The hotel also has a children’s playground.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of local and international food. There is also a bar.El Hierro is a popular destination for scuba divers. The Balneario is 35 minutes’ drive from Puerto de la Estaca, where you can catch a ferry to La Gomera or Gran Canaria.
- Fabulous location and view of the ocean, sound of the ocean in the hotel and the extensive treatment offerings at reasonable prices. The meals were good and the breakfast offerings expansive.
- Location was fantastic! Room right on the water so can hear the waves as you sleep. Breakfast was good. Confortable bed.
- The price, the location ,the room, the food, the treatment…the everything in it
- Good location right beside the sea, although it doesn’t get much direct sun at all.
- If you really want to disconnect you from the rest of the world, this is the right place. Obviously, it’s not exactly around the corner. They write it on their depliant: it’s the most western hotel of Spain. The place is amazing, it leaves you breathless, you will heard the rumor of the waves of the ocean the whole time. The staff is all extremely kind and professional. The restaurant it’s not haute cuisine, but you will find there some nice surprises.
Top Hotels In La Cuesta El Hierro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Cuesta El Hierro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Cuesta El Hierro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Cuesta El Hierro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!