8 Best Hotels To Stay In Kopervik Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Kopervik Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kopervik Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kopervik Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kopervik Rogaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kopervik Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kopervik Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Kopervik Rogaland:
Radisson Blu Hotel, Haugesund
The Oasen Shopping Centre is within walking distance and the Haugesund business district is also conveniently close.Most guest accommodations at Radisson Haugesund boast private balconies and all have TVs with movie channels, high-speed internet and a minibar. All guests enjoy free access to the indoor swimming pool with attached children’s pool and both sauna and sunbeds are available.The in-house restaurant serves delicious food accompanied by pretty garden views. The rich Super Breakfast Buffet gives a good start to any day and for dinner guests are tempted by a buffet presenting both international and local favorites.Radisson Blu Haugesund also offers excellent and variable conference facilities.
- The rooms were large, clean and very comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the restaurant downstairs was very good. Our room had a great view of the sunset across the water, so that was a nice extra bonus. We had the buffet dinner in the hotel restaurant – the food was very good, there were lots of options and the price was much lower than the a la carte options available in town (also considering you get a full menu for about 250 NOK, whereas restaurants offered entrees for about 300-350 NOK). The breakfast was equally varied and good and it was available until 11:00 so we were able to sleep a bit later that morning.
- The food was great – breakfast selection was excellent. Staff were nice. Nice decor in the dining room.
- Thanks lot for kindness and your helpful personality that’s
- Loved the breakfast and the swimmingpool. Good food and nice staff. I had a good stay.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, nice room with balcony.
Park Inn by Radisson Haugesund Airport
Most of the hotel’s guest rooms have a private balcony and all offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Specially adapted disabled rooms are also available.The cosy in-house restaurant serves both Norwegian and international dishes and the elegant Lobby Bar creates a natural meeting point.Park Inn by Radisson Haugesund also offers a convenient fitness centre with gym equipment, sauna and solarium.There is both indoor and outdoor parking available and the hotel has special car hire rates for all resident guests.
- Everything was great. It was pleasure to visit this hotel. Very close to the airport.
The staff of this hotel was very friendly and incredibly helpful; smiling and happy to assist. Really makes you feel welcomed.
The breakfast was very good and tasty (superb pancakes 🥞).
Hotel is very modern and simple; organized in very useful way. Super clean and neat. Comfortable beds and pillows.
- Location is just perfect, right down the road from airport (it took 3 minutes for taxi to take me there) and also 5 minutes from my customer. Staff is very kind and check in procedure takes just a couple of minutes.
Excellent Buffet Food – Plenty of choice for breakfast.
Buffet Evening Meal – one course was available when asked.
All Staff extremely friendly & helpful.
Balcony available in at least 2 rooms if you were a smoker.
Superior room was worth paying the extra.
Karmoy was a quieter place to stay than Haugusand & very close to all tourist areas.
- Good breakfast, reasonable prices, excellent receptionist
Each of Scandic Maritim’s guest rooms features a minibar, a work desk and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some also include a balcony with views of Smedasundet and facilities for making tea and coffee.Have a meal in one of 4 on-site restaurants before dancing the night away at Maritim’s own nightclub. which has a live pianist 6 nights a week. If you still feel energetic the next morning, take advantage of the modern fitness centre.The town of Haugesund host large, annual events, such as the Norwegian Film Festival, the Ironman triathlon or the Sildajazz music festival. Guests enjoy free use of the hotel’s charging stations for electrical cars.
Great variety at the breakfast buffet and the staff was superfriedly!
The family room was huge and so was the bathroom.
- Great location. Nice and clean. Coffee/tea making kettle etc.
- clean, good facilities, excellent breakfast, location by the water (I didn’t have the sea view though, but nice area to go for a walk)
- Breakfast was Excellent. Wide variety of choice and good quality. If you only care about breakfast this is the place to be …. but ….
- Quick check in and helpful staff, clean tidy and great location
- Great variety at the breakfast buffet and the staff was superfriedly!
Clarion Collection Hotel Amanda
Clarion Collection Hotel Amanda’s guest rooms feature cable TV and a work desk or seating area. Each room is named after a film and has pictures from it on its walls.Clarion’s popular breakfast buffet includes a wide variety of organic options. In addition to the free light evening buffet, guests can enjoy free afternoon waffles and all-day hot drinks and fruit.Facilities include a TV lounge and laundry service. Guests can also borrow books.The surrounding area has plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. The neoclassical Haugesund City Hall is about 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Breakfast was delicious. Did not have a room with a view of the harbor.
- The hotel is located in the very center of the city. The room is clean, nice design. Good breakfast and dinner. The price / quality ratio is satisfactory.
- The staff were all so friendly and helpful – and smiled!
- This was the best Clarion I have been to in Norway (e.g., Tromsø, Stanager, Kristiansand, Bergen.) the staff were charming and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast and afternoon waffles and supper were great options. And the location along the pier was stunning! I would go back and I will recommend it to family and friends.
- Staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast, afternoon waffles and dinner all very nice. Wifi quick and reliable and rooms very clean.
Hotel Neptun Haugesund
All rooms at Hotel Neptun Haugesund feature a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A tea/coffee maker and a small seating area are also included for added comfort.A free evening meal is offered Monday through Thursday, except during the summer. Guests can borrow DVDs, read newspapers and watch TV in the spacious and modern library at Hotel Neptun Haugesund.The central location offers easy access to culture, shopping and entertainment. Hotel staff will gladly recommend bars and restaurants, several within walking distance.
- The bed felt rather soft and the edges could be harder
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location in the center of town.
- Knowledgeable staff and very friendly, took time to give us a brief and well informed history of the local area and beyond. The room was comfortable and clean and had just about everything required for our short stay.
- Extremely efficient check-in. Good breakfast and well equipped room. Excellent for business travel.
- Good location, really friendly staff and large collection of DVDs
Scandic Haugesund’s guest accommodations have a TV, a desk and a shower. Children under 13 stay for free when existing bedding is used.Facilities at Scandic Haugesund include a library and a shop. Guests also have free use of bicycles and Nordic walking poles.Scandic Haugesund is certified as an environmentally friendly hotel.
- We arrived late and there was a problem with my reservation. Apparently I’ve made a mistake because it was done as a last minute (same day while on the road). Nonetheless the staff was extra helpful to accommodate us and do last minute changes to the rooms to fit our needs even if it was around 23:00.
- great view from the top floor and excellent breakfast.
- Much nicer hotel than the area suggested……a bit worn down!
- Cleanliness and staff gave a warm welcome. Location perfect. Lots of options for breakfast
- In geral I was very happy with my stay at Scandic Haugesund
Thon Hotel Saga
Thon Hotel Saga’s breakfast buffet offers hot dishes plus various breads, fruit and cereals. Juice and coffee are also included.A bar and free internet computer are found in the lobby. Nightlife and shopping options are within 5 minutes’ walk. The open-air Dokken Museum is 2,950 feet from Thon Saga.
- Breakfast; Location quite down town in the center; the free iced strawberry & lemon tea in the lobby
- Convenient location, helpful staff and good breakfast.
- Tea and coffee making. Spacious superior room. Great Breakfast. Good wifi.
Located in the center of the city.
- Frokosten var utmerket. Sengene gode. Beliggenheten var god og sentral.
A flat-screen TV, crystal chandelier and private bathroom with a shower are featured in all rooms at Banken Hotel.The harbour promenade and a pedestrian street can be found in the surroundings, as well as a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.The neoclassical Haugesund Town Hall is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Banken Hotel.
- Automated hotel – you don’t see anyone. That was quite OK for us. There’s a terrace on the roof, spent most of our time there.
- The location is excellent and the breakfast was more than satisfactory
Charming little hotel, good place to stay, thanks
- Fortunately the room with all the dark wood & beams was very clean.
- Friendly staff. Food was buffet style and basic, but decent quality.
Top Hotels In Kopervik Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kopervik Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kopervik Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kopervik Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!