8 Best Hotels To Stay In Kelseyville California – Top Hotel Reviews
Kelseyville California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kelseyville California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kelseyville California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kelseyville California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kelseyville California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kelseyville California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Kelseyville California:
Clear Lake Vista Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and water sports facilities, Clear Lake Vista Resort is located in Kelseyville, just 27 miles from Healdsburg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing.
- Everything was great. Except beds were very hard and Uncomfortable
- Let’s just say it’s our new weekend place to go. You couldn’t ask for nicer or friendlier people. I’ve lived in Lake County for about 47 years now and never knew it was so beautiful there. It’s peaceful and serene.
- There was an error on Booking.com’s part and our room was almost rented out. The last room. The staff took the time to call and check with us personally before renting the room. They were very nice and polite, and we will stay again.
Right on the lake
Nice little cafe with good food
- The staff was very friendly and tentative. The place was nice and quiet.
Skylark Shores Resort
Skylark Shores Resort offers accommodations in Lakeport.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for fishing.
- The room and the view were fabulous. Steve was very welcoming.
- The room was clean and they had a simple remote control.
- Close to town and restaurant to eat. Close to my family for visit. Beds were comfortable and shower was hot and clean
Room clean, motel central. Breakfast
was a included and catered for
everyone. Laundromat across the road in mall. Staff very friendly and helpful. Best value for money in area.
- Very nice room with sliding glass door to the grass area.
Best Western El Grande Inn
One of our top picks in Clearlake.Best Western El Grande Inn is located in Clearlake, 27 miles from Healdsburg and 26 miles from Calistoga. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything was clean & comfortable with all in room amenities u could ask for
- Complimentary coffee until 9 AM in attached restaurant . Friendly waitresses.
- Loved how sweet the girl at the front desk was! Usually they can be a bit rude well atleast from my experiences at hotel. Also loved how easy it was to check in and how clean and comfortable the room was!
- It was pretty much a standard room nothing real special however it was an attractive hotel.
- Very clean, room was set at good temp when we arrived, very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Best accommodation in Clear Lake I have seen so far.
WorldMark Clear Lake
WorldMark Clear Lake offers accommodations in Nice.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.
No reviews yet.
Vineyard Valley Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vineyard Valley Inn offers accommodations in Cloverdale, just 31 miles from Santa Rosa.All rooms include a private bathroom.Healdsburg is 16 miles from Vineyard Valley Inn, and Calistoga is 29 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. We could bring our pet. convenient to the event we went to.
- Hotel staff that greeted us at the front desk was friendly.
- This is a nice little 60s motel. It has been updated with nice bedding and newly painted walls. The manager and his wife were very pleasant. Since we were just passing through, all we needed was a bed and bath. It served the purpose. There were several places to eat nearby.
- The manager was awesome. Very attentive to us. Our heater broke and he was quick to fix the issue and brought us a floor heater while they worked on fixing the issue
- The bed was extremely comfortable. My husband and I travel for a living and have stayed in 4-5 star hotels, your beds are just as (if not more) comfortable than 4- star hotels. Loved having a microwave and fridge. I like the “mom and Pops” feeling of the Vineyard Valley Inn. Very comfortable. And…….there was a ceiling fan too !!
Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Cloverdale, just 30 miles from Santa Rosa.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Healdsburg is 15 miles from Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suite, and Calistoga is 28 miles away.
- We loved the town of Cloverdale, everyone we met was so nice and the hotel is easy walk to town.
- Exceptionally clean, comfortable bed, good location
- The room was clean and the appliances and wifi worked as advertised. The room was pleasant overall.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet. Woman at front desk in evening very nice. Man at front desk in morning very grumpy and unpleasant.
- The room was large comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful
Clear Lake Cottages & Marina
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Clear Lake Cottages & Marina is located in Clearlake in the region of California, just 27 miles from Healdsburg.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calistoga is 27 miles from Clear Lake Cottages & Marina, and Williams is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located a 5 minute drive from Clear Lake, this California hotel offers a bar and restaurant with live entertainment. A seasonal outdoor pool is featured on-site. It serves a daily continental breakfast featuring organic coffee, and homemade granola.Each air-conditioned guest room at Tallman Hotel features unique antique furnishings with modern amenities such as cable TV and free Wi-Fi. A refrigerator and tea and coffee-facilities are available in every room. Select suites have microwaves and a dining area.Serving lunch and dinner and offering live entertainment, the Blue Wing Saloon Restaurant is located adjacent to the Tallman Hotel. The restaurant offers an array of daily specials and a porch in a garden setting. Guests can sample local wines, micro-brews and cocktails at the Blue Wing Saloon.Lake County Wine Studio is directly across the street from this hotel and Ceago Vinegarden Winery is an 8 minute drive away. The town of Lakeport is 10 miles southeast of Tallman Hotel.
- My wife and I loved how clean everything was. Super cool place. We will stay there again for sure.
- Everything Loved it all. Wish breakfast lasted a little longer maybe 11?
- This hotel was fantastic. Rooms were clean and well decorated. There was a small pool to cool off in, was 100 degrees whilst we were there. The Blue Wing saloon was right next door and served excellent food and drinks. The staff there were very friendly and gave excellent service. One of the best places we have stayed in on our many travels to the US.
- Cute place with Blue Wing next door. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- The personnel/staff were excellent. Extremely helpful. Went out of their way to help us and upgrade us without our even asking when an air conditioning unit failed in the unit.
Top Hotels In Kelseyville California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kelseyville California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kelseyville California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kelseyville California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!