8 Best Hotels To Stay In Keene Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Keene Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Keene Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Keene Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Keene Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Keene Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Keene Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Keene Ontario:
Best Western Plus Otonabee Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Otonabee Inn offers accommodations in Peterborough.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast and the coffee were great!
- We liked the fireplace feature in the room and we had a good night rest.
The staff are wonderful.
Jimmy Dean sausage excellent needed more mini danishes.
- Room, environment inside and out was excellent for rest, relaxation, visiting and sleeping etc. Quite a pleasant experience for my first visit st this Inn by the River!
- Staff were very friendly. Liked the fridge and microwave.
Holiday Inn Hotel Peterborough Waterfront
One of our top picks in Peterborough.Located along the Trent Severn Waterway and less than a 5-minute drive from downtown Peterborough, this hotel features connected indoor and outdoor pools. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room.Cable TV and coffee-making facilities are available in each decorative room at the Holiday Inn Hotel Peterborough Waterfront. Many rooms also feature views of the river, city or harbor.The Riverside Grill and the seasonal outdoor Gazebo Bar & Grill both serve a variety of meals made with fresh ingredients. Bernie’s Tap and Grill serves a selection of drinks each evening.Guests at the Peterborough Holiday Inn Hotel can enjoy the on-site fitness room, hot tub and sauna. A business center and vending machines are also available.The Art Gallery of Peterborough is less than a 7-minute walk from the hotel. Millennium Park is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- When the fridge in our room made this annoying beeping sound we were offered another room without issues.
- Pool area was unkempt. Sauna was not in full operational mode. Pool was jammed packed with children and only two parents in the room. Very unsafe! Should have a time cut off for children ie 9:00pm and keep pool open for adults only fri 9-11pm.
- Accommodation, staff, amenities and food were all good , staff very friendly and willing to assist , room always clean
- Restaurant was great. Staff were quite friendly. Pool and sauna was good.
- The beds were super comfy, just the bathroom was a bit tight to get into
Quality Inn Peterborough
This hotel is in Peterborough and is 3 miles from the Centennial Museum. The hotel offers a fitness center and free Wi-Fi in every room. Sir Sandford Fleming College is a 5 minute drive away.Each room at Quality Inn Peterborough includes tea and coffee-making facilities. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.The Peterborough Quality Inn provides guests with a breakfast buffet. The hotel has a business center and a meeting room.The Quality Inn is within a 5-minute drive of the Canadian Canoe Museum. Riverview Park and Zoo is 6 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was great, staff lovely. Room very comfortable. Staff was great!
- very nice breakfast facility with a very nice lady keeping things in order.. Better than most. Also, due to very long hall ways and my walking handicap the staff went out of their way to give me a room that was near parking and the exit.
- The bed was comfortable, good choice of breakfast items.
- The front desk staff member was miserable and quite rude to us. Not sure if he was having a bad day but did not make us feel welcome. The woman on the Sunday was very friendly.
- The rooms are updated and comfortable. Mine came with mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast but better than many with a good variety of options.
Motel 6 Peterborough
This Ontario, Canada hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV. Motel 6 Peterborough is one mile from Liftlock Cruises and offers guests laundry facilities.Rooms provide dining areas, alarm clock radios and telephones.Guests at Peterborough Motel 6 are offered free locals calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is one mile from The Canadian Canoe Museum, Liftlock Golfland and Art Gallery of Peterborough. It is 5 miles from Trent University.
Price and location for Pete’s game
Was surprised that there was a fridge and a microwave in the room
- Was not made aware that croissants and coffee other than vending machine coffee was available!!!!
- Simple clean accommodations. The lady at the front desk was personable and efficient. Bed was very comfortable.
- I liked the location of the property.The staff were polite. The room was a nice size. Bed was fairly comfortable except for the pillow.
- The room was spartan yet clean. The location was close to the hockey rink.
- Price and location for Pete’s game
Super 8 Peterborough
One of our best sellers in Peterborough! Super 8 Peterborough is located in Peterborough, 29 miles from Hampton and 30 miles from Bowmanville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good sized room, clean hotel, good parking available, breakfast is functional.
- The rooms were large and we able to gather as a team i the common area for social time
- Everything was clean and staff is always welcoming! The front desk staff was so helpful and there were always super friendly and fast. I loved the craft table for kids and of course the pool was great. The rooms are always very clean. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast cook was very kind and hospitable! I love going to Super 8 and it is so easy to take my kids and have a worry free family holiday. It is a reflection of the warm and relaxed atmosphere in Peterborough. Just like going home. Thanks again!
Everything! Excellent location, excellent room, excellent breakfast!
Will highly recommend to anyone travelling to Peterborough!
- The staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean. Great location. I Would recommend this hotel. The added breakfast was a bonus, especially traveling with children.
Comfort Hotel & Suites Peterborough
This Ontario hotel features an on-site restaurant, indoor heated pool and spa tub. Just a 4-minute walk from Kawartha Golf Club, it has spacious, contemporary rooms with free Wi-Fi.Accommodations at Comfort Hotel & Suites Peterborough are tastefully decorated and provide a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.The hotel’s lobby features a fireplace with leather arm chairs. It also has a business center.Guests can enjoy on-site dining and cocktails at Kelsey’s Restaurant, which is accessible from the lobby.Comfort Hotel Peterborough is within a 7-minute walk of Parkway Place Mall and Trent University. It is 2 miles from the Art Gallery of Peterborough.
Really great rooms size wise.
staff awesome and helpful
parking is always available
- Comfy bed clean quiet restaurant attached to hotel was abonus
- The beds and pillows were exceptionally comfortable.
- We enjoyed our stay at the hotel – very comfortable.
- The beds were really comfortable with great pillows. There are easily accessible electrical outlets. The pool and spa tub were clean and the hours are longer than most hotels I have stayed at. The breakfast buffet was tasty. The parking lot is well lit.
- Really great rooms size wise.
The Village Inn of Lakefield
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lakefield, 10 miles from Peterborough, The Village Inn of Lakefield features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff are very helpful. There is a bar/restaurant on site. It is a lovely downtown location in a picturesque village with wonderful shops and restaurants around.
- Very clean and great location to serve our purposes. Felt welcomed.
- Great place to stay. Close to shops. Very accommodating staff. Very nice small town atmosphere.
Excellent location, very comfortable room. Excellent bkfst for a continental!
2 comfortable chairs for relaxing seating!
- Great restaurant with fab. Soup for late travellor
Peterborough Inn and Suites Hotel
Peterborough Inn and Suites Hotel offers rooms with free WiFi in Peterborough, Ontario.At Peterborough Inn and Suites Hotel all rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The wellness area at the accommodation is comprised of a sauna and a fitness centre.Peterborough Inn and Suites Hotel also offers a business centre. For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Riverview Park & Zoo is 3.1 miles from the hotel.
- The fireplace in the room was really cozy and the downtown location was great!
- Great location right near all film festival venues
- The location downtown was perfect for the event we needed to attend, as all main churches, restaurants and amenities were close by. The hotel was clean and pleasant, the room, with fireplace!, was roomy and inviting, and the dual queen beds were comfortable. The wireless signal was strong (which was a treat compared to other places we have stayed) and I liked the free local calling too. A 20 minute unload/load parking area directly in front was helpful.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Great central location.
- staff was friendly , breakfast was great and rooms were nice
Top Hotels In Keene Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Keene Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Keene Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Keene Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!