8 Best Hotels To Stay In Inverness California – Top Hotel Reviews
Inverness California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Inverness California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Inverness California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Inverness California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Inverness California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Inverness California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Inverness California:
The Lodge at Point Reyes
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Lodge at Point Reyes offers accommodations in Olema, just 27 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Berkeley is 30 miles from Point Reyes Seashore Lodge, and Bodega Bay is 25 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 37 miles away.
- It was like a wonderful bed and breakfast. Location great, room great and updated. Gardens in the back.
- Nice breakfast, featuring local cheeses. Comfortable bed.
- We loved the garden and the trail to the national seashore visitor center. Our room and bathroom were beautifully updated. Nice helpful staff. We had a good meal at the restaurant next door.
- Lovely setting near Pt. Reyes. Beautiful garden and you can hike right into the park from there. The staff was lovely and great breakfast. The room was gorgeous, newly redone. I highly recommend it.
- The bed was fantastic! High quality bed linens wonderfully comfortable mattress. Loved the fireplace and the little balcony, the separate toilet, ample outlets, beautiful wood flooring, nice continental breakfast with really good artisanal bread. Although there aren’t a lot of choices near the inn, The Farm restaurant next door was great for us, and Pt. Reyes Station is just a few miles down the road. Great location for exploring the beautiful coast. We left feeling totally refreshed.
The Continental Inn
The Continental Inn is located in Tomales, just 10 miles from Bodega Bay.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Rosa is 17 miles from The Continental Inn, and Healdsburg is 25 miles away. San Francisco International Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfy, and the room was nicely decorated
- Although it says there is no breakfast during the week, we found the fridge stocked with milk and OJ, and cereal, tea and coffee available in a small kitchen area on the 1st floor landing which was adequate.
- The rooms are very clean & tastefully decorated. The bed was comfortable.
- Room was very large with antique or antique-like furniture. Room was also spotless. Inn is extremely quiet.
- The room was warm and cozy with a lovely bed and soft pillows, always a bonus!
Located in Marshall in the region of California, 11 miles from Bodega Bay, Nick’s Cove features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Santa Rosa is 20 miles from Nick’s Cove, and Healdsburg is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 50 miles from Nick’s Cove.
- Fabulous location. Cabins are particularly well equipped and comfortable. Bar and restaurant excellent.
- Very unique and relaxing. Great food and great atmosphere.
- Location very nice. Room cozy. Nice personal touches.
- Heated bathroom floors/ wood burning stove/ food
- Surprised to find this gem along the coast. Enjoyed our stay very much!
Metro Hotel & Cafe
Located in Petaluma, 24 miles from Bodega Bay, Metro Hotel & Cafe features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Rosa is 15 miles from Metro Hotel & Cafe, and Napa is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 42 miles from Metro Hotel & Cafe.
- Bed extra comfy. Morning coffee and home made crepes devine.
- The staff was incredibly friendly. They very much made you feel at home. The fresh coffee and crepes in the morning were so tasty. It had a unique look. The room was comfortable and spacious enough.
- Funky Parisian theme, French radio station playing in the cafe while eating the freshly made crepes and coffee.
- It was like a little unexpected slice of Paris in the middle of Petaluma. I liked what I saw online when I booked, but was surprised by how cute it was, how friendly the staff were and just all the attention to detail paid to the design of the place. The claw-foot tub was an extra bonus… as were the delicious crepes and coffee served in the cafe in the morning.
What an amazing place! It’s no Hyatt or Marriott hotel – it’s the most unique place you’ll ever stay.
Wish I could have stayed another night. I will return for another visit someday. The adjoining Peruvian restaurant was excellent.
Quality Inn Petaluma
Quality Inn Petaluma is located in Petaluma, just 21 miles from Bodega Bay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Quality Inn Petaluma, and Napa is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 45 miles from Quality Inn Petaluma.
- Staff friendly and helpful especially Jenny at breakfast
- Breakfast room is warm and sunny, even has an atrium with comfortable seating. 4 or 5 dispersed 2 story buildings and generous parking allows everyone to park near their room. Just off the highway, but quiet. Staff seem happy. Hot tub was hot. What’s not to love? Mark
- Staff was super helpful, We got in early and were able to check in with out hassle and or problem, and when we left our key in the room we were helped quickly and efficiently.
- Room was large and nicely furnished. Internet worked well. We were so glad the pool was open, as so many are not in the winter time, and my grandkids LOVED the pool! Very comfortable area for walking our dog. It feels safe and is well lighted.
Food(hot) choice was great.
No complaints.Everything was fine from check-in to check-out.
A good choice for a place to stay.
Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Petaluma.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bodega Bay is 23 miles from Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles away. Oakland International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The location was walking distance to historic downtown
- The bed was so comfy! The location is perfect, you can walk right out of the hotel and into the heart of downtown Petaluma.
- The only issue was a heater that didn’t work – but staff provided a small area heater for the night and that was fine. Overall a great experience in an historic hotel. Loved the location near the old town. Wonderful staff. Very helpful and courteous.
- Lobby is very pretty and historic. Service was good. Rooms are small but nicely done. Unfortunately the Oyster bar was not open as it was Christmas Day, but we have enjoyed that in the past.
- Nice toiletries. Nice fluffy, mostly clean towels. Friendly check-out person. Great location adjacent to historic downtown.
Valley Ford Hotel
Valley Ford Hotel is located in Valley Ford, 7 miles from Bodega Bay and 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Healdsburg is 20 miles from Valley Ford Hotel, and Sonoma is 25 miles away.
- The room was clean and was furnished with excellent decor and nice artifacts.
- On the weekend, they had homemade blueberry scones and freshly boiled eggs plus yogurt. And a keurig to make coffee. It is out in the hallway between the 6 rooms.
- Everything! God is in details, and you can see that these guys know how to make guest feels special, thanks!
- Very cute quaint hotel. Second time we stayed here and enjoyed both times. Will most likely stay again.
The beds were very comfy. The rooms were very clean and decorated really cute with anitiques.
The staff was VERY nice at the hotel and the restaurant. Very close to Bodega Bay for a trip to the beach.
Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca
Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca offers accommodations in Petaluma.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 24 miles from Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 42 miles from Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Inverness California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Inverness California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Inverness California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Inverness California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!