8 Best Hotels To Stay In Illueca Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Illueca Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Illueca Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Illueca Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Illueca Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Illueca Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Illueca Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Illueca Aragon:
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino offers accommodations in Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 14 miles from Monasterio Benedictino, and Gallocanta is 26 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel, would have been nice if we could have had a drink in the bar area with our small dog, although we appreciate dogs could be considered a nuisance to other guests. By having an area for guests to have a drink/food with their dog would be helpful.
- It was in a quiet area but well located for shopping and sightseeing.
Breakfast buffet very comprehensive continental with fresh fruits and pastries. Also a hot choice.
Rooms are compact but very clean and comfortable.
Location interesting stop-over during long road trip.
- Smiley face behind the counter on arrival. Suggested a twin as the double was small. Good call. Late lunch accommodated even though they were officially closed. Breakfast was well provided .
- The staff reacted immediately to my informing them that the hot water in the bathroom wasn’t hot. Without a quibble we were given a superior room PLUS a bottle of wine as a ‘sorry’ gesture!. What more could you want.
Located in Calatayud in the region of Aragon, 17 miles from Alhama de Aragón, Hotel Marivella features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Gallocanta is 26 miles from Hotel Marivella, and Daroca is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Marivella.
- It’s well situated to break our journey at a reasonable price. It’s clean enough.
Hotel in Spanish style built to a high standard and well maintained.
Large restaurant run to a high standard plus cafe/bar open all hours.
Large car park.
Easy access to main roads.
The staff were so friendly and patient with my poor Spanish, in fact they helped me learn more. One member of staff went out of her way to give me a lift to the train station the day I departed for UK.
The steak in the resturant was done to perfection and I enjoyed the breakfast Spanish style. There is always plenty of food available at a very reasonable price and its always good.
This is my second visit there and I fully intend on going back next year.
Good location on N11a just off autovia and shown on Sat. Nav. under Marivella or post code.
Very friendly and efficient staff, excellent dinner at very reasonable price. Well maintained and equipped rooms and good as travelling stop or to explore area. Easy parking in hotel grounds and I think covered parking available for 8€.
- The hotel was lovely although the direction gave it as the Carretera Madrid Bacelona it is really on the old road not on the motorway which was nice as there was not heavy traffic. The breakfasr was typical Spanish (bread) . A nice terrace for sitting enjoying a drink in the evenings.
Hospederia Meson de la Dolores
In the center of Calatayud, in the Aragon region of Spain, this historic-style hotel features beautiful rooms decorated in a traditional style, with hardwood floors and beams in the ceilings.Hospederia Meson De La Dolores has the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway. From here, you can walk into the surrounding countryside and enjoy the fresh air and stunning views.All bedrooms in La Dolores come with a TV and Wi-Fi internet access.Unwind on the hotel’s terrace, and enjoy soaking up the sun in the summer months. La Dolores also has a typical Spanish inner courtyard – a place to keep cool on hot days.Dine in the charming restaurant of this hotel, where you can taste traditional regional-style cuisine. There is also a bar.
- terrible bed, noisy hotel, door into hall was a nice old door but not an excuse for a big crack between boards so in the morning we could hear everything outside in the hall, grouting in bathroom shabby and needs updating
- Old property with character. Located in the centre of the town.
- The place is an original old “Hospederia”, cozy
- Personal always friendly use this hotel frequently
- The hotel is very beautiful,the room is big,it is just neat the center of city
Hotel Castillo de Ayud
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Castillo de Ayud is located in Calatayud in the region of Aragon, just 14 miles from Alhama de Aragón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gallocanta is 25 miles from Hotel Castillo de Ayud, and Bello is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Castillo de Ayud.
All aspects of the hotel was very good
Pleasant staff and nice surroundings
The directions to get there were very good too
- Friendly helpful staff, comfortable warm room, good breakfast, on site parking.
- Easy to find from motorway for overnight break with all you need half-way through a two-day drive – bar, food and comfortable room. Accommodating staff found us a table to eat at despite being extremely busy on the night of the Epiphany holiday.
- Comfortable spacious facilities, air-conditioning and fridge, handy for the A2 motorway.
- It was modern, clean and oh so very close to the centre. A big bonus was their own underground parking. Also in our travels, we think that we have not come across a better shower.
- All aspects of the hotel was very good
One of our top picks in Calatayud.Located in Calatayud, 14 miles from Alhama de Aragón, Hotel Fornos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gallocanta is 25 miles from Hotel Fornos, and Bello is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The stuff was very friendly, even if they don’t speak English they are helpful and kind. The hotel is located in the centre of the town. You can get everything easily but it’s loud as well.
- Just reasonable value for moey . No frills.Good position for all the sights
- We slept just one short night so our experience is not big.
- Excellent location and excellent value. Restaurants and bars and a pleasant tree lined popular paseo just outside. The man that seems to do everything is very welcoming . Parking possible immediately outside on a pay and display. A system that works fine. It was free for a motorcycle. Well signposted and very easy to find
- With this price you can not complain too much. Right across a lane with lots of bars and terraces it gives a nice stroll. Good shower, decent breakfast. Excellent for one night.
El Patio is located in La Almunia de Doña Godina, just 28 miles from Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calatayud is 16 miles from El Patio, and Alhama de Aragón is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 22 miles from the property.
We couldn’t fault anything; the decor, the furnishings, colour schemes, comfortable beds, good
pillows – very important – the shower room all super. The menu del dia was good value, a good selection of dishes, with generous portions.
- Very clean and modern. Very helpful front desk staff and good food in the restaurant.
Friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble.
Beautiful room and excellent food.
- Nice bedroom, wonderful large and modern shower room. Comfortable bed, quiet location, easy to find, easy parking at front of hotel.
Was a perfect stop geographically for me , will definitely be staying there again
Very good food in the hotel resturanrt
- We couldn’t fault anything; the decor, the furnishings, colour schemes, comfortable beds, good
Hotel La Bodega
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Bodega offers accommodations in La Almunia de Doña Godina, just 28 miles from Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Calatayud is 16 miles from Hotel La Bodega, and Alhama de Aragón is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 22 miles from the property.
The hotel is clean and comfortable, nice, large rooms, contemporary fixtures and furniture. Easy parking just outside the hotel. Staff was polite, although did not speak English at all.
Food in the restaurant is delicious – highly recommended!!
- Convenient overnight stop, safe parking, bar open.
- Safe parking, cafe / bar, easy walk to village with bars.
- We like the room, staff and that it is pet friendly and convenient.
- Buena relación precio/calidad. Sencillo pero limplo y con habitación adaptada para discapacitados.
- The hotel is clean and comfortable, nice, large rooms, contemporary fixtures and furniture. Easy parking just outside the hotel. Staff was polite, although did not speak English at all.
Unike Hotels Hospederia El Pilar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospederia El Pilar offers accommodations in Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 14 miles from Hospederia El Pilar, and Gallocanta is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from Hospederia El Pilar.
- Restaurant which was nearby was excellent. Breakfast in the hotel was fine served in a friendly bar.
- Limited parking, however they had space for my motorcycle, which put my mind at rest.
- Great location in Calatayud. Helpful and friendly staff – had some recommendations on where to eat and was certainly a great choice. The hotel has a lot of character, well worth a stop over.
Really good value for money, central location, clean, and nice decoration, the place has character (vs. boring business hotels).
Nice and friendly people running it.
I was allowed early check in.
La rápida atención del personal, tanto en el check-in como el check-out. La cena en el restaurante estaba buenísima, platos excelentes y unos postres para chuparse los dedos.
Recomendable 100% para viajes express a la ciudad y alrededores.
Top Hotels In Illueca Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Illueca Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Illueca Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Illueca Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!