8 Best Hotels To Stay In Idaho Springs Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Idaho Springs Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Idaho Springs Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Idaho Springs Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Idaho Springs Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Idaho Springs Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Idaho Springs Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Idaho Springs Colorado:
Indian Hot Springs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Indian Hot Springs offers accommodations in Idaho Springs.All rooms have a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Denver is 28 miles from Indian Hot Springs, and Winter Park is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Nice staff, Loved the pool and the caves were awesome. We had the best massages we have ever had!! We will be back this summer.
The thermal Caves for the hot water.
The price for the accommodations.
- The lady that checked us in was personable & helpful. She suggested a good place to eat in Idaho Springs.
- This place is old and a little run-down but we knew that ahead of time. The junior suite in the lodge was comfortable and the massages were good but expensive ($90 for 50 min). The cave bathes were too hot to stay in for very long but a neat experience. We like the location as it is right off of I-70 and on the way to the ski slopes.
- Easy access to the building from parking lot, very clean
Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown
Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown offers accommodations in Georgetown.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Winter Park is 13 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown, and Boulder is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 55 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown.
- Good location. What you expect for a 2 star motel… Cheap but comfortable and close to skiing.
The breakfast was larger and more diverse than I had expected.
The value was excellent.
- Hotel was near several restaurants and ski resorts.
- sleep innovations bed was great. Way better than the last time I stayed here.
My son and I decided to ski at Loveland and Georgetown is one of the closest towns. It only took us 10 minutes to reach the ski area and it is conveniently located right off of I-70. The hotel was just fine for our needs, a place to sleep, since we spent two days on the mountain. It was just over an hour from the Denver airport, so it was perfect for our quick ski weekend. The staff were nice and the room was very basic and a little old, but we were not there for the accommodations, just the snow.
If you are looking for a place where you will spend a lot of time and want to enjoy the room, this isn’t the place. But if you just need a place to crash, this is just fine.
They have a pool table in the commons area and we enjoyed playing pool each evening. That was unexpected and cool.
Hotel Chateau Chamonix
Located in Georgetown, 13 miles from Winter Park, Hotel Chateau Chamonix features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Boulder is 31 miles from Hotel Chateau Chamonix, and Golden is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 55 miles from Hotel Chateau Chamonix.
- Beautiful views, fireplace, breakfast served directly to the room in the morning.
- Incredible Chalet! It feels like dropping into the French Alps. The staff are warm and kind, the rooms are amazing. And surprises like in room fireplace and warm and flaky croussaints add an old-world touch. Very Impressed with the accommodation and would highly recommend!
- This was a wonderful hotel! Everything was more than perfect from the time we checked to the time we checked out. Skied at Loveland ski area, walked aroung Georgetown, but we were so happy to be staying at the Chateau we really didn’t want to leave!
- Homemade crossiants delivered into room through the window cabinet! Key system. Very comfortable bed. Fireplace. Riverside view & sound of the river!
- Very clean, staff very professional, beautiful accommodations!
The Golden Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection
The Golden Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection is located in Golden, just 12 miles from Denver. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Meridian is 24 miles from The Golden Hotel, and Aurora is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 30 miles from The Golden Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection.
- The bed was awesome–firm enough to support my weight but with a top soft layer. The view was great too–facing west to the mountains.
- I mainly liked the view of the mountains on one side, and the view of the running creek behind the hotel.
- The location is great, handy for the brewery, restaurants, parks and countryside.
- Staff at the Bridgewater Grille. Very kind and helpful. Grant was the best!
great location in Golden–walking distance to everything.
Loved the outdoor dining overlooking the river.
Grant was our favorite waiter–he provided excellent service, always with a smile.
Grand Z Casino Hotel
Grand Z Casino Hotel is located in Central City, just 28 miles from Denver. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Winter Park is 15 miles from Grand Z Casino Hotel, and Boulder is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The woman at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and extremely courteous.
- Place was great everyone was good to use it was our first time people made us feel comfortable. The food and hotel prices were great!
The table games were really cheap. It’s hard to find good and fun $5. The dealers were all amazing and nice. The automatic roulette was extremely fun to play and I was able to win multiple times!
The bar staff was really nice and friendly as well!
- The rooms had been recently updated, very fresh and clean, we enjoyed our stay, the valet crew were very helpful parking my dually truck.
Upon arrival we were upgraded to a beautiful room! I had explained it was my husband’s 64th Birthday! The receptionist that waited on us was excellent! After check-in we were told a room would be ready! When we returned…our luggage was waiting in our room, we were upgraded to room 420 & in the room was a bouquet of balloons with cards & chocolate! It was so special! Thank you so much & a special shout out for the girl who checked us in! Her enthusiasm, her fun personality & her happiness to make our stay was extraordinary! We checked in around 2:30 on Jan. 30th! Please tell the check in girl how much we appreciate her kindness! We have always enjoyed gambling & staying at the “The Reserve”! Grand Z’s
Mike & Donna Bryant
Alpen Way Chalet Mountain Lodge
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Alpen Way Chalet Mountain Lodge is located in Evergreen, just 19 miles from Denver. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Meridian is 25 miles from Alpen Way Chalet Mountain Lodge, and Aurora is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Outdoor hot tub, spacious room, comfortable bed, clean, really nice hosts
- The hosts were great. The rooms were just as advertised. We had a great time.
- This property is older, but very cute. Our unit, the Daisy Suite, needs to be updated. But the bed was comfy and the location was good for what we were looking for. The owners are new, and they have placed little signs throughout the unit telling you what not to do, and threatened to fine you if you break the rules which was a bit off-putting. The unit was also a bit chilly, I think the weather was unusually cold for July as it rained both nights we were there.
- Owner was obviously committed to making our stay pleasant. Made an accommodation for us (with advance notice) which was very much appreciated. Very comfortable room.
- Lisa was very friendly and accomodating; helped us find a very nice restaurant and helped us get oriented around Evergreen.
Bauer’s Spruce Island
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Bauer’s Spruce Island is located in Evergreen, just 21 miles from Denver. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Meridian is 26 miles from Bauer’s Spruce Island, and Aurora is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 39 miles from Bauer’s Spruce Island.
No reviews yet.
The Boulder Creek Lodge
The Boulder Creek Lodge is located in Nederland, just 29 miles from Estes Park. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Park is 14 miles from The Boulder Creek Lodge, and Boulder is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 45 miles from The Boulder Creek Lodge.
- Breakfast was great & Service Outstanding – Checked in a Day Early with no complication’s – Very Friendly Staff & Owner & Very Outgoing & Helpful – Warm & Comfortable upstairs fire place & Views & Surrounding’s
- Super friendly staff, Lodge atmosphere, micro, tea, frig in room, toiletries provided, storage, breakfast OK. Good location, walked to town and close drive to hiking areas
- The location was excellent and the property has a rustic ambiance. Clean and very dog friendly. The day manager (from Chicago) was awesome. He was accommodating and helpful.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. We enjoyed the stay. A good value for the money in Nederland, a quirky little town at the gateway to the majestic Rockies. Highly recommend it.
- Nice and big rooms,Nice breakfast,good service,good and central location and close to good restaurants etc
Top Hotels In Idaho Springs Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Idaho Springs Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Idaho Springs Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Idaho Springs Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!